Avoid trap of losing money to women

No, there is no way to avoid losing it all! As soon as you enter Thailand, you are doomed! The best thing you can do to stop the suffering, is to hand over your wallet, bank information and change as well as online accounts to the first 20 year old you see. After that, just turn around and walk to departure, rebook you return flight and go home.

3 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

There's a whole other world out there that most here won't ever see....and that is the women paying for and buying things for the men they like/love. Before the man has even spent a single baht. 

I'm not going to write too much about it here nor will I denigrate those who choose to pay for everything.

That's great, I'm 66 can you find me a 20 year old (or even 30 year old) that will pay for me and buy me things?

• Sad 1

On 4/13/2022 at 2:09 PM, Sparktrader said:

Which hobbies lower sex drive? 

Bicycling 

The studies, by researchers at Boston University and in Italy, found that the more a person rides, the greater the risk of impotence or loss of libido. And researchers in Austria have found that many mountain bikers experience saddle-related trauma that leads to small calcified masses inside the scrotum

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/04/health/nutrition/serious-riders-your-bicycle-seat-may-affect-your-love-life.html

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Bicycling 

The studies, by researchers at Boston University and in Italy, found that the more a person rides, the greater the risk of impotence or loss of libido. And researchers in Austria have found that many mountain bikers experience saddle-related trauma that leads to small calcified masses inside the scrotum

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/04/health/nutrition/serious-riders-your-bicycle-seat-may-affect-your-love-life.html

That's why BritMantoo has lost his appetite for the young students.
He cycles too much. 555

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

That's why BritMantoo has lost his appetite for the young students.
He cycles too much. 555

That's why I swear to rowing and stairs/hillwalking and weights. 

For the topic, everyone have to do what they think is best for themselves. Can't help stupid, and say as little as possible when you see someone on their way over the hill, and ready to make the dive down fast after a failure.

Some succeed, some don't, easy as that, and to be true, nobody really listen if you try to warn, or you straight out telling them they are doing a mistake.

Only experience either learned by someone close or by your self can avoid tragedy.

Still worth to mention, never invest more than you are willing to loose in Thailand. Be it property or in women.

37 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Bicycling 

i guess cyclists need to judge for themselves but for me the opposite is true and i do about 1,000km+ a month,

they also say soy milk reduces libido but i drink loads and the opposite is true

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

That's great, I'm 66 can you find me a 20 year old (or even 30 year old) that will pay for me and buy me things?

No. Sorry. It's something that will either happen to you or it won't. If I told you the story you would hardly believe it. But perhaps it was her age. Closer to 20. 

She did all of the chasing. Teddy bears, gifts...even though I told her I had a girlfriend.

28 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

No. Sorry. It's something that will either happen to you or it won't. If I told you the story you would hardly believe it. But perhaps it was her age. Closer to 20. 

She did all of the chasing. Teddy bears, gifts...even though I told her I had a girlfriend.

You got proof?

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

When in the history of my life did I ever get any gift from a woman that I remotely wanted or needed? I mean, other than anal?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

When in the history of my life did I ever get any gift from a woman that I remotely wanted or needed? I mean, other than anal?

yeah, i agree with that I just tell them to ask me what I want if they want to spend money otherwise I end up with rubbish.

whatever i want i already have, the rest they can't afford.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It will be rather difficult for you to get free sex . 

Even females who don't work as prostitutes will expect something in return , electric bill being paid or shoes for the kid or something like that .

Not often sex is given away for free 

I have gotten it many times for free and within the last few weeks by Uni girls.....

I play the long game..not the quick fix---if its not free then Im not interested- i have 2 hands

2 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I have gotten it many times for free and within the last few weeks by Uni girls.....

I play the long game..not the quick fix---if its not free then Im not interested- i have 2 hands

Which hand is favourite?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Which hand is favourite?

naturally my right(wife) but can switch to my left(mia noi)  

Im a professional--have good wifi and can choose for whatever my mood

instead of some thai that rushes me--demnds money--and plays on her phone 24/7

3 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

naturally my right(wife) but can switch to my left(mia noi)  

Im a professional--have good wifi and can choose for whatever my mood

instead of some thai that rushes me--demnds money--and plays on her phone 24/7

Which videos do you watch ?

I watched Maria  Osawas uncensored anal gang bang last night , which isn't easy to locate 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No doubt they were all virgins are were desperate to have sex and you helped them out in that department ?

The last 2 were to quick to take off their clothes so i declined..Im not a man whore--I have self control--esp during covid