Avoid trap of losing money to women

What percentage of men in the world are happy at all with their relationship/sex deal? Would you even say one in twenty? Past 50? One in a hundred? Even Brad Pitt got stuck in hell.

If my wife ever dies, I'll be googling to see what being a Sigma male means, and then actively striving to become one (I think).

In Thailand, men finally get more sex, but the relationships are more iffy. Still, you see more happy faces in Pattaya than most places.

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

What percentage of men in the world are happy at all with their relationship/sex deal? Would you even say one in twenty? Past 50? One in a hundred? Even Brad Pitt got stuck in hell.

If my wife ever dies, I'll be googling to see what being a Sigma male means, and then actively striving to become one (I think).

In Thailand, men finally get more sex, but the relationships are more iffy. Still, you see more happy faces in Pattaya than most places.

Sigma is independent confident guy like James Bond.

• Like 2

These days I look more like James Beard than James Bond. James Beard can be as confident as he wants, that groin aint dampening.

Really: Brad Pitt = miserable. If anything, being Brad Pitt worked against him. George Clooney's life? No thanks. Harvey Weinstein?  The king of classy Hollywood, reduced to begging women who repulsed them to pleeeese take a shower with him. 

Just not that many tales laying around of guys at any level being sexually satisfied and love-happy. That's why I really value my wife. After her, there is nothing -or not much on a good day.

What do you want? A lot of girlfriend-type relationships in a short period of time without laying out much cash?

Who has gotten that, how did they get it, and can you be that guy?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SheikYabodyline said:

Any man who loses money to women and to scams in Thailand would almost certainly lose it elsewhere; the problem is not Thailand, its women or its scams, the problem is you.

Most marriages result in money lost in any country. Are you saying unless you stayed married for 60 years you have a problem?

8 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

So you'd have to stay in one place for a while, acculturate a bit, and then draw from the very small pool of woman of similar socioeconomic status to you.

And then still hope you don't end up like Will Smith. I mean, he was alpha enough to playMuhammed Ali in a movie and ended up a total cuck.

Def agree that you should shop around and not jump on the first bus that sails on by. So to get the quality women, you have to not be trying to get them -which is hard when you are gagging to get them.

Any hot backside gets me in.

• Haha 1