Muang Tong Thani Closed

What is this nonsense? 

Immo/CW is also for extensions for retirement and marriage.  Not "only for 90 day reports, TM30 reports and certificates of residence."

Also, there is no requirement for ATK on entry to Immo Div 1 Bldg B at Chaeng Wattana.

Why is this false info being posted on the forum?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TaoNow said:

Immo/CW is also for extensions for retirement and marriage.  Not "only for 90 day reports, TM30 reports and certificates of residence."

That was the things done at Muang Thai Thai that are now being done at Chaeng Wattana.

I did that to be sure a person would understand that not everything that was done at Muang Thong Thai was moved to Chaeng Wattana.

There is a new office open for visa exempt extensions and etc at a Laksi location.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That was the things done at Muang Thai Thai that are now being done at Chaeng Wattana.

I did that to be sure a person would understand that not everything that was done at Muang Thong Thai was moved to Chaeng Wattana.

There is a new office open for visa exempt extensions and etc at a Laksi location.

OK UJ, but since you are the Chief Guru on this site, please be more explicit in future explanations. 

Otherwise, many of us nervous ex-pats may experience sudden heart palpitations.

• Confused 2

I went today from MTT to CW. I was absolutely tested. I'd post it but they had me take a picture with my passport.

Maybe I didn't check something on the form I was in a hurry. They asked me about PCR or ATK. I said no. I'd not had atk in a month.

They shuffled me over to the test area and I was tested. Why would I put up such false information??

Edited by 21cSchizoidMan
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, TaoNow said:

OK UJ, but since you are the Chief Guru on this site, please be more explicit in future explanations. 

I did not think it was needed if a person read the OP.

4 hours ago, 21cSchizoidMan said:

Muang Tong Thani office is now closed as of April 18. Back to Chaeng Wattana.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 21cSchizoidMan said:

CW 20 April

Requirement to show ATK, PCR or take ATK before entering building B.

Requirements have changed a few times, but I think tests were only a requirement for some people who were unvaccinated.

18 hours ago, 21cSchizoidMan said:

How many other people were required to take an ATK test during your visit?

I assume the test is free of charge?

Does anyone know what satisfies the ATK test requirement/proof?

For entry at CW or elsewhere?

Can you self-administer a test, and what, take a photo of the plastic housing?

This is the first mention I've seen of testing at CW in a few months. Yes, we know about forms and screening, and even what looked like "random" selection for testing, previously.

17 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Has been shared many times already

For this topic another reminder or seventeen doesn't hurt, IMO.

21 hours ago, 21cSchizoidMan said:

CW 20 April

There is no or have never been requirements to show ATK, PCR or take ATK before enter the building, and I have visited them several times during the past 6 months. Only thing if you can show negative ATK or PCR you do not have to fill in their health declaration form. 

This is at least if you are vaccinated. Maybe other rules for un vaccinated visitors.

22 hours ago, 21cSchizoidMan said:

CW 20 April

Not all services done at Mong Tong Thani  were transfered to ChangWatena see below. Also never need tests to enter CW but I am fully vaxed and have Covid passport

K_ITSQURE02.png

7 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

How many other people were required to take an ATK test during your visit?

I assume the test is free of charge?

Does anyone know what satisfies the ATK test requirement/proof?

For entry at CW or elsewhere?

Can you self-administer a test, and what, take a photo of the plastic housing?

This is the first mention I've seen of testing at CW in a few months. Yes, we know about forms and screening, and even what looked like "random" selection for testing, previously.

For this topic another reminder or seventeen doesn't hurt, IMO.

I was in a huge hurry as it was the end of the day.

I agree with the other posters in that I have been in CW a few times before and did not need to take the test. I probably missed the checkbox or writing that I have been vaccinated, etc. So, when asked I didn't understand the way the question was posed and just said - no hab. I think this thread can die now hahaha.

Sorry for any confusion.