Electric Vehicles in Thailand

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Not from Thailand ... not that I've seen or were posted.  And if so, you know they'd be posted on AN.

YouTube is full of EV experiences that anyone can go and watch.......🤗

4 minutes ago, balo said:

You don't have to show me a map, I am not driving any car in Thailand at the moment. But when I buy one it will not be electric.   Unless the battery capacity will increase on cheaper cars 3 x as much as today. 

Good for you 👍🏼

Go find yourself another thread to pollute until ev can do 1000km per charge 😃

Edited by HighPriority
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

I don't have to talk myself out of anything, especially to a troll such as yourself.  Anyone with any intelligence can see and read what I post.  Can download the apps themselves to verify the info.

Between you & me, only one person is being deceptive ... AND IT'S NOT ME

BYE BYE

lol. unlike me, you never post any evidence. 

YT vids from TH, of people complaining about charging network or running out of energy ... in TH.

I doubt that very much.

Of course you would, but does it really matter where EV probs are...🤗

1 minute ago, HighPriority said:

This thread is “ev in Thailand” so yeah, piss off somewhere else. 

Don't worry this was a once in a lifetime comment from me.  Maybe see you in 2030. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is “ev in Thailand” so yeah, piss off somewhere else. 

Ooooooooooooh, so EV's are different in Thailand, thanks for pointing that out..

Learn something new every day here..........:clap2:

18 minutes ago, transam said:

Of course you would, but does it really matter where EV probs are...🤗

Actually it does.    Nissan Leaf being a fine example of a POS, hopefully corrected over the years.   The Toyota, major recall, as couldn't keep the tire on.

Leaf, way overpriced in TH, and only an idiot would buy, besides their horrendous track record if doing minimal research.   The Toyota, just arrived or will in TH, AND hopefully they tweak out the issues, although it's also overpriced.

Charging network, confirmed by EV owners, it's excellent an inexpensive in TH.  Weekenders might hit a Q, though I haven't had that experience yet, just returning from driving 2 Sundays, and a Saturday & Friday, south of us.

Typical app & options issues, as all cars seem to have when newly released, and most fixed OTA.  No major drivetrain issues reported yet, from AN members, and we seem to own a variety of EVs from CH manufacturers.   Some driver assist  options can be annoying, especially in TH, as dependent on properly painted roadway, but can be disabled, as I did in our ZS.   Probably would no matter how good it worked, as thought it was just annoying the way implemented, little nudges on the steering wheel, while it makes adjustments.

Can't think of any other annoyance members have reported, though I'm sure you read them all also.  One design flaw with BYD, the battery pack encased in plastic, and possible vulnerable to road hazards, causing a hole/breach that water/moisture may enter.   After market fix is available for that.

All ears, what you got that I didn't mention, appropriate to TH, and EVs on the market here.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Agree 2

Actually it does.   On Nissan Leaf being a fine example of a POS, hopefully corrected over the years.   The Toyota, major recall, as couldn't keep the tire on.

Leaf, way overpriced in TH, and only an idiot would be, besides their horrendous track record if doing minimal research.   The Toyota, just arrived or will in TH, AND hopefully they tweak out the issues, although it's also overpriced.

Charging network, confirmed by EV owners, it's excellent an inexpensive in TH.  Weekenders might hit a Q, though I haven't had that experience yet, just returning from driving 2 Sundays, and a Saturday & Friday, south of us.

Typical app & options issues, as all cars seem to have when newly released, and most fixed OTA.  No major drivetrain issues reported yet, from AN members, and we seem to own a variety of EVs from CH manufacturers.   Some driver assist  options can be annoying, especially in TH, as dependent on properly painted roadway, but can be disabled, as I did in our ZS.   Probably would no matter how good it worked, as though it was just annoying the way implemented, little nudges on the steering wheel, while it makes adjustments.

Can't think of any other annoyance members have reported, though I'm sure you read them all also.  One design flaw with BYD, the battery pack encased in plastic, and possible vulnerable to road hazards, causing a hole/breach that water/moisture may enter.   After market fix is available for that.

All ears, what you got that I didn't mention, appropriate to TH, and EVs on the market here.

Thank you for the info.......That BYD plastic battery cover sounds a real no-no and obvious cost saving venture......:unsure:

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Actually it does.    Nissan Leaf being a fine example of a POS, hopefully corrected over the years.   The Toyota, major recall, as couldn't keep the tire on.

Leaf, way overpriced in TH, and only an idiot would buy, besides their horrendous track record if doing minimal research.   The Toyota, just arrived or will in TH, AND hopefully they tweak out the issues, although it's also overpriced.

Typical app & options issues, as all cars seem to have when newly released, and most fixed OTA.  No major drivetrain issues reported yet, from AN members, and we seem to own a variety of EVs from CH manufacturers.   Some driver assist  options can be annoying, especially in TH, as dependent on properly painted roadway, but can be disabled, as I did in our ZS.   Probably would no matter how good it worked, as thought it was just annoying the way implemented, little nudges on the steering wheel, while it makes adjustments.

As expected, crickets from the moron anti ev crowd, error 404 fault not found…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Why not spend more time talking about EV's instead of attacking those who ask questions.

Perhaps you should gracefully withdraw............:huh:

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

I would have said that @KhunLA is 100% not a moron from the anti ev crowd

His posts are quite refreshing as he does point out some of the known faults on ev's

and doesn't just post like a peddler selling their wares only posting postive's never negative's

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

They are fast chargers

Is the 72 in your name your IQ?  if it is, did you cheat to get a high score?

lol.. are we just going to take your word for it, or will you post a screen capture of PlugShare with a 100kW+ filter.. let's see it... you EV cult guys are really something.

• Thumbs Up 1

The new procedure is to ignore tolling idiots.

I did see an article for an ev (it wasn’t Thailand) that claimed a 2 min battery swap or a 5 min fast charge, that’s going to be a game changer that will even impress the idiots, sorry that was a ridiculous claim…

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

The new procedure is to ignore tolling idiots.

I did see an article for an ev (it wasn’t Thailand) that claimed a 2 min battery swap or a 5 min fast charge, that’s going to be a game changer that will even impress the idiots, sorry that was a ridiculous claim…

I think you are now embarrassing the EV diehards.............:ermm: