TM30 and New Passport Renewal

Hi all,

I will be exiting Thailand next month and renewing my passport with a new book and number in my home country.

My non-immigrant o visa will also be expiring whilst I am out of Thailand and I will be reapplying for a new single entry 90 day non-immigrant o visa from overseas.

Upon return to Thailand in a few months, I will be residing back at my current address in Bangkok. Given I will be on a new passport number, have a new TM6 card and new non-immigrant o visa, would I need to resubmit a TM30 with the updated information? I want to avoid any issues when I then go Chaeng Wattana for my 1 year extension so want ensure I have all the red tape properly covered and in order. 

Thanks, for your help in advance.

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will need to do a TM30 report due to having a new visa when you enter the country.

Hello UJ, I'm returning to Thailand June 8 with a 90 day Non O ( left Thailand without a re-entry permit on an O-A extension ). I'm not returning to condo where I was registered at CW.  I will need a new TM30 in place wherever I settle to do my yearly extension ( money in bank method ) on the last 30 days of my Non O is that correct or possibly do it earlier if I'm in a place I want to stay for some time ? thanks...