Out of country for 90 day report

I will be out of Thailand when my 90 day report is due and the grace periods will not help. Is there anything I need to do in this situation? What will happen when I return to Thailand and my 90 day report date has passed?  On a non-O extension. Thanks. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, trav2021 said:

Thanks Joe and Pattaya Spotter for your responses.  I should have been clearer that this would actually be my second report, not first, but based on your replies I don’t think that matters. Sounds like the clock gets reset to 90 days from re-entry. 

Yes.

You report if you stay 90 consecutive days. 

When you reenter your 90 day clock commences.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, trav2021 said:

Thanks Joe and Pattaya Spotter for your responses.  I should have been clearer that this would actually be my second report, not first, but based on your replies I don’t think that matters. Sounds like the clock gets reset to 90 days from re-entry. 

of course it restarts from when you come back.......

12 hours ago, trav2021 said:

The 90 day reporting requirement ends on the day you leave the country since is a report of "Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days". See the title of this page and it is the same on the TM47 form.

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

• Like 2