Woman reportedly leaps out of her pickup in traffic and acts oddly in Chonburi, locals believe she got possessed

webfact

5 hours ago, vandeventer said:

I think this is happening world wide, people are cracking up as their future is not getting any better. No jobs, Putin wanting to destroy Ukraine and maybe more with his nukes. A long list of bad things that are going on now. It's like a pimple coming to a head ready to bust.

With all this going on plus there is a new movie coming out next month call  [ 2000 mules] a must watch for all Americans.

5 hours ago, simon43 said:

I did the same once - red ants all over the inside of my car.  Got me leaping out of the vehicle and jumping around like a demon possessed to get the little devils off my skin!

When I was 10 my brothers and pushed over an abandoned outhouse in the woods behind my grandmother's house.

All four of us were enveloped by a swarm of angry bees and ran back to the house screaming to get in. My grandmother said we had to strip down to our underwear before she would let us in.

There was a scene of such wild motion with all of dancing, yelling, swatting bees, and of course undressing PDQ.

No doubt it was hilarious to anybody watching and we certainly looked possessed.

Me? I was psychologically scarred for life and attribute my current sad state to that event here 60 years later.

4 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

I saw coffee flavoured Chang for sale in a Big C. Tempted but didn't buy any.

Be nice for it to have some taste, new stuff is bland. Many years ago it tasted great and you could be sure it would have you up-chucking.

• Haha 1