Drunk civil servant arrested after having a go at Nonthaburi officials at restaurant - 20K bail

webfact

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm at that wonderful time in life where after two bottles of beer, I just want a quickie with the wife and a sleep 

I don't drink alcohol, so the last part describes me.

Drunk and disorderly becomes worse when people believe they are in positions of power and try to dissuade the people investigating them.  This man has probably never in his life been told he has been wrong on any front.  He needs to be spanked and made to wai and krap on the floor while delivering a basket of goods to the ones he wronged by his pisspoor attitude and then take a cut in pay for 12 months as well as being demoted for the shame he has brought to his department.  He should be made to scrub the toilets and hand carry his subordinates paperwork back and forth and from desk to desk.  The man needs to learn humility of which he has none because males in Thai Society get away with everything as they were raised this way and are enabled and empowered daily.....rant over.  Maybe he should just resign like Rector of Silpakorn University did after his comments on female flight attendants whose photo's he took......

• Like 2