New German Buffet in town!

FolkGuitar

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 3:05 PM, FolkGuitar said:

I'd expect their rooms to be immaculately clean, well, laid out, and nicely furnished.

After all, the restaurant is.

I can confirm their ST rooms are very nice.

I'd happily eat at either restaurant.

Edited by BritManToo

11 minutes ago, lordblackader said:

What's the parking like at the new location? 

From the Owner 

"In front is not possible but when you come from Saraphee after our shop is a parking area for everbody 50 meter at the riverside, When you come from the townside you can park after our shop next to the big trees. In our Soi is only place for 3-4 cars. T think it is better than i Saraphee but you have a 40-50 meter walk.

May be an image of text that says "Boo ke ker เอร์ Nit Tire นิต การยาง Auf der au ek Kopi สมนึกโกปี้ โกปี้ 106 Rat Uthit Rd SB Ma ouse Bar"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mahseer said:

Far from Saraphi but excellent location as heaps of traffic and few choices of restaurant aside from the hole in the wall types. 180baht is a steal.

Although I think thats the afternoon price and its 220 Baht in the evening , which is still extremely reasonable prices for a Western three course meal buffet

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Although I think thats the afternoon price and its 220 Baht in the evening , which is still extremely reasonable prices for a Western three course meal buffet

I took the price from Google maps but now see it's the old LK photos so maybe incorrect. Location is the new.