Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Testosterone enanthate – in Pattaya or BKK

WaveHunter

10 minutes ago, dj230 said:

how does this compare to the bayer testosterone enanthate? thats what i typically use

Both are pharma-grade and pretty much the same except the oil in Rotex is a little heavier so can't inject SubQ with an insulin syringe; must use a 27ga needle and inject it IM.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, dayo202 said:

How often to you take these pls ?

Everybody's dosage is different.  Only a competent MD can really tell you that after they have done initial blood tests and titered the amount that it takes to raise your total testosterone levels to an acceptable level.  It takes about 3 months to be able to answer that question.

Edited by WaveHunter

On 3/19/2023 at 8:42 PM, WaveHunter said:

I know some are squeamish to self-inject but it's not a big deal.  You can use a tiny insulin syringe to inject into belly fat layer (called sub-Q injection) and you won't even feel it go in.

Absolutely no need to go into a clinic each time you need an injection.  That's just wasting money.

Pills and patches are highly problematic, not to mention far more expensive.

Can you inject into the glute ( bum cheek?

4 hours ago, amexpat said:

Outer thigh even better. No nerve or vessels to hit. Be careful if you do glute. Google a little. 

Outer upper quadrant is all you need to do for safe glute injection.  I've been doing this for 6 years without a hitch.  Just pre-swab with alcohol pad and let it dry first, then inject and swab again.  Alternate Left side on one day, the right, the next.

Outer thigh is how I started to do IM but sometimes got "bumps" from the oil which were sort of unsightly and a little uncomfortable, and once I got a black & blue mark from god-knows-what, so I switched to glutes.

lm-027_02.jpg.15ad8f44065ba933365c48dd6f03c9ed.jpg

Edited by WaveHunter

14 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

Alternate Left side on one day, the right, the next.

Outer thigh is how I started to do IM but sometimes got "bumps" from the oil which were sort of unsightly and a little uncomfortable, and once I got a black & blue mark from god-knows-what, so I switched to glutes.

Interesting. I inject once every 3 weeks. I started with glutes but got spooked by the risk of permanent nerve damage if you do it wrong.

You seem to know what you are doing. I've done outer thigh for 4-5 years without a hitch. 

Alternate shoulder every week for me and seem to get result. But I'd like to do in legs. It's just my feet and legs are sensitive to being touched. Difficult to explain but I just hate it when someone grabs my feet or legs. Is that a medical condition other than being a bit nutty?

4 hours ago, amexpat said:

Interesting. I inject once every 3 weeks. I started with glutes but got spooked by the risk of permanent nerve damage if you do it wrong.

You seem to know what you are doing. I've done outer thigh for 4-5 years without a hitch. 

Everybody is different.  If it works for you, go for it, but IMO the danger of nerve damage is overblown.  As you can see in the attached diagram, the sciatic nerve is in the lower left quadrant so there's no danger if you stick to the upper right quadrant for injection (same for left side...upper left quadrant on alternate shot days). 

Anatomically I always aim for the Gluteus Minimus muscle.

221727685_ScreenShot2023-03-23at11_28_33AM.jpg.4418217d781707266e86c9d4c0240252.jpg

And it goes without saying sterile technique is important since the only real danger of an IM injection is in creating an abscess  deep in the muscle tissue that could involve surgery to correct.  I had an abscess develop once that wasn't that serious and cleared on its own but for a week I couldn't sit without some minor pain.

The super safe and painless way to inject Test is simply in the belly (fat) with a tiny insulin syringe (29 or 31 gauge) which works fine except it takes to around 30 seconds to inject since Testosterone oil is pretty thick.  You literally feel nothing and it is just as effective as a deep IM injection (regardless of what a lot of people say)!

Still though it's good you point out the danger of sciatic nerve involvement because THAT can be real serious resulting in PERMANENT damage which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!  I had a really bad fall on my mountain bike a few years ago that resulted in temporary inflammation of tissues surrounding the sciatic nerve and it was one of the worst pains I've ever felt until the inflammation subsided.  To imagine that pain being permanent...I think I'd shoot myself LOL!!

Edited by WaveHunter

2 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Alternate shoulder every week for me and seem to get result. But I'd like to do in legs. It's just my feet and legs are sensitive to being touched. Difficult to explain but I just hate it when someone grabs my feet or legs. Is that a medical condition other than being a bit nutty?

A bit nutty, I'd say.  Just kidding!  Everybody is different.  Whatever is most comfortable for YOU is best.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:52 AM, WaveHunter said:

“Tim’s” Pharma (across from  LEK) does not stock it anymore unfortunately. I was in there the other week and they said they are only selling they are in single amps. 

"Tim's" Pharma is located where it always was but Tim's Bar is no more.  It is now called WIZARD BREWERY.  They also are now fully stocked with RotexMedica 20 amp vials of Testosterone Enanthate.  Price is 3,500 THB.  FYI, this is hands-down the BEST pharmacy in Pattaya without question!

1149081036_ScreenShot2023-03-23at1_53_50PM.thumb.jpg.e4cb57af04cbaa788f0b31ce1bbf9bec.jpg

Address on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/o7qCzk5Jd7N7yJDJ8

Edited by WaveHunter

• 4 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 2:49 PM, WaveHunter said:

Both are pharma-grade and pretty much the same except the oil in Rotex is a little heavier so can't inject SubQ with an insulin syringe; must use a 27ga needle and inject it IM.

Hi WaveHunter, thanks for share all that good info

Have you tried injecting the Rotex testosterone with the 29G needle? If so, where?

I say this because it is possible that if you get the injection in the thigh with 29G needle, you can inject IM

What is the needle size I need to inject 250 test, I have been paying a clinic  to do it but wish to do myself 

Someone ( another farang)  told me before size 16 but I can't find that size ,seems to be all 20's sizes at fascino 

Edited by georgegeorgia

I spent a whole morning asking around at various pharmacies in Pattaya for Testosterone Enentate or Testosterone Cypionate.

The result was that in most of them had Testoviron Depot (Bayer) 1 ampoule (prices from 250b to 290b) and some also had Rotexmedica Testosterone 20 ampoules (prices from 3500b to 4200b)

In a pharmacy on Soi Buakhao they had a catalog of Alpha-Pharma products, including Testobolin.

In another one on Second Road, they had a BD-PHARMA catalog, in which they showed me a 10ml vial (250mg/1ml) of enanthate.

I ended up buying the testosterone from Rotex at Tim's pharmacy for 3500b eventually because it was the most reliable but maybe try Alpha next time.

IMG_0225.jpeg

I have been using pharma.  Comes with the scrtch code.  It has an affect on me.  I tried recently to switch to the cheaper cypionax, but felt it had no affect. Ill stick with alpha.  I prefer ampoules but got the small bottle at pharmacy near lek hotel on 2nd.

On 7/29/2023 at 9:38 PM, TheTimeIsNow said:

Hi WaveHunter, thanks for share all that good info

Have you tried injecting the Rotex testosterone with the 29G needle? If so, where?

I say this because it is possible that if you get the injection in the thigh with 29G needle, you can inject IM

I will answer myself.

I have just used my first ampule of Rotex and have been able to inject into the thigh IM with no problem, using an insulin syringe with an integrated 29G needle.

• 3 months later...