Testosterone enanthate – in Pattaya or BKK

WaveHunter

Looking for a pharmacy that still carries Rotex Medica 20-amp boxes. 

Bayer is back in stock But only  sold as single amps at 250 THB Which is pretty expensive compared to 20 amp boxes of RotexMedica at 3300 THB per box. 

anybody know anything?

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The Pharmacy opposite the Lek  Hotel

“Tim’s” Pharma (across from  LEK) does not stock it anymore unfortunately. I was in there the other week and they said they are only selling they are in single amps. 

Edited by WaveHunter

9 hours ago, Hummin said:

Same price for Rotexmedica, but if you get it cheaper please let us know. Soon time to restock.

Fascino North Pattaya.

Are you saying that Fascino North Pattaya Stocks Rotex Medica?

55 minutes ago, Hummin said:

At least last time I was there.

When was that?  I had no problems getting it until last month when my pharmacist said it had been discontinued in Thailand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FriendlyFarang said:

Just call the phone number that's written on the box (have a Thai speaker call), that's the Thailand distributor, they also sell it directly, 3500 + 100 shipping or something like that. They should also be able to tell you which pharmacy buys it from them, so that you can buy it at this pharmacy.

I was thinking of that too.  Have you actually done it recently?  My pharmacist was pretty insistent that Rotex Medica was no longer being imported to Thailand (I asked last month), and two other pharmacies I used to be able to get it at said the same thing...nothingin stock and no idea if it was coming back or not, which is just how they Bayer disappeared a couple of years ago, just mysteriously wth no one able to explain why...and now Bayer is back again...but only expensive 1-amp boxes.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

According to Mims the only brands of test. enanthate now on market are:

Depo-Test 250 (Unigen)

Testoviron Depot (Bayer)

Not only is their test product not listed, but Rotexmedica does not appear on the list of drug companies under either that name or its newer name of Panpharma.

Companies have to pay and go through red tape to maintain registration in Thailand, possibly that was the problem.

Is it a problem if one is taking a testosterone supplement regularly for say 6 months and then all of a sudden you can't buy it anymore in Thailand and you're forced to stop using it cold turkey? Does this mess with your system or do you just start producing it naturally again? 

5 minutes ago, Inala said:

Is it a problem if one is taking a testosterone supplement regularly for say 6 months and then all of a sudden you can't buy it anymore in Thailand and you're forced to stop using it cold turkey? Does this mess with your system or do you just start producing it naturally again? 

You will always be able to get it through hospitals and Anti aging clinics. 

The reason you start with testosterone is low levels, and start with testosterone treatment will suppress your production further. For most this is life long treatment. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Depo-Test 250 (Unigen)

Testoviron Depot (Bayer)

Not only is their test product not listed, but Rotexmedica does not appear on the list of drug companies under either that name or its newer name of Panpharma.

Companies have to pay and go through red tape to maintain registration in Thailand, possibly that was the problem.

May I ask if you use a paper version of MIMS or an on line version?

10 minutes ago, Inala said:

Currently just one brand is sold out (and there are probably still some pharmacies that have some stock left), Bayer is still readily available.

Sure you can come off testosterone, you should then do a PCT though. The problem with the PCT is that the drugs are all controlled drugs in Thailand and you have to see a doctor for them, but that's not a big deal, just tell the doctor you want to come off testosterone and he will probably give them to you.

If you started with testosterone because you had low testosterone levels you will of course have low testosterone levels again, even after your testis start working again.

Edited by FriendlyFarang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Depo-Test 250 (Unigen)

Testoviron Depot (Bayer)

I can tell you emphatically that Rotexmedica is a recognized and well respected German brand that even my Doctor in Chiang Mai suggested to me when Bayer became unavailable several years ago.

You make it sound like it is an underground lab which it is not.  The importer in Bangkok has nothing to hide and clearly print their full contact information including phone number on their packaging.

665430651_ScreenShot2022-05-07at3_49_00PM.jpg.c4fcd6ed1a3b92206b9004ae548c7b60.jpg

The most likely reason I think it may be unavailable is because, as you mentioned, the company has reorganized under a new name (PanPharma) and perhaps that's the reason for it to be temporarily off the shelves right now.

Of course, who really knows...when Bayer suddenly disappeared, nobody knew why, and to this day nobody really has a good explanation for that.  It just started to reappear again a couple of years, but now only sold in 1-vial packs for reasons I sure can't understand. 

BUT...for you to infer it is dangerous to use ROtexMedica simply because it is not registered in Thailand, which I saw you say in a post a couple of years ago, is really misleading and untrue.

Just saying...

1 minute ago, WaveHunter said:

I can tell you emphatically that Rotexmedica is a recognized and well respected German brand that even my Doctor in Chiang Mai suggested to me when Bayer became unavailable several years ago.

You make it sound like it is an underground lab which it is not.  The importer in Bangkok has nothing to hide and clearly print their full contact information including phone number on their packaging.

665430651_ScreenShot2022-05-07at3_49_00PM.jpg.c4fcd6ed1a3b92206b9004ae548c7b60.jpg

The most likely reason I think it may be unavailable is because, as you mentioned, the company has reorganized under a new name (PanPharma) and perhaps that's the reason for it to be temporarily off the shelves right now.

Of course, who really knows...when Bayer suddenly disappeared, nobody knew why, and to this day nobody really has a good explanation for that.  It just started to reappear again a couple of years, but now only sold in 1-vial packs for reasons I sure can't understand. 

BUT...for you to infer it is dangerous to use ROtexMedica simply because it is not registered in Thailand, which I saw you say in a post a couple of years ago, is really misleading and untrue.

Just saying...

I contacted them to verify my badge of Rotexmedica was original bought in Thailand giving them production nr, badge nr og pictures, and they confirmed. As well also told me they recently changed their name. Must have been 3 years ago.

2 hours ago, FriendlyFarang said:

I just called them. Yes, currently out of stock, they expect the new delivery within the next month.

So it's not off the market, just out of stock.

Great to hear!  It is probably because RotexMedica was reorganized by the parent company and is now under the parent company name of PanPharma and maybe depletion or expiration of the old stock packaged as RotexMedica caused a gap in the supply chain, and of course the supply chain itself is wreaking havoc on everything these days.

I've used RotexMedica for several year now since Bayer vanished, and it is excellent and priced reasonably in the 20 vial packs.  Why Bayer has only recently re-introduced it as a 1-pack vial instead of a 20 vial pack like before makes no sense, so glad to hear that RetroMedica is coming back soon.

2 hours ago, Inala said:

YOu should ask your doctor's advice, not strangers on this forum, many of which have no actual experience using TRT. 

Only speaking anecdotally, I have been using it for 6 years, and several times I purposely curtailed use for over a month each time.  It might vary from one person to the next, but subjectively I had no issues at all...and I did not use any PCT's.

When I had my blood tested afterwards, my TT values were lower of course, but nowhere near as low as they were before I started TRT.

A lot of people think TRT is some radical thing that will change you in a drastic way (and so they also think that suddenly curtailing it will have the same effect in reverse.  In truth, I found that TRT has only creates very subtle change in you subjectively speaking and it takes a long time for those changes to happen, and the same can be said for temporarily curtailing for a month, at least for me. 

Again though, ask your doctor's advice, not people on a forum.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

A couple of weeks ago I got a few boxes of Bayer Testoviron, 3 x 1ml amps (for the Pakistan market) from Tim's pharmacy. 600baht a box. I have an online source in BKK that will also be stocking them soon. They quoted 500-600b a box when they have them.

I'll be going for my routine blood work next week to check my levels using these amps.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mxer90 said:

A couple of weeks ago I got a few boxes of Bayer Testoviron, 3 x 1ml amps (for the Pakistan market) from Tim's pharmacy. 600baht a box. I have an online source in BKK that will also be stocking them soon. They quoted 500-600b a box when they have them.

I'll be going for my routine blood work next week to check my levels using these amps.

"Tim's" pharmacy has always been my go to place in Pattaya, but I am a little disappointed with them since they told me that RetroMedica was discontinued (not simply out of stock), and now it seems that is incorrect. 

Even so, I will continue to patronize them because they normally are professional, knowledgeable, reliable, and fairly priced with well recognized brand names you can trust.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hummin said:

Same price for Rotexmedica, but if you get it cheaper please let us know. Soon time to restock.

Fascino North Pattaya.

If I needed this I wouldn't post it publicly, I'd be humiliated rightfully geez. See if a medical professional can/will give it to those needing it or maybe even refer you to a place that has it if you haven't already is my sincere advice. But since you need it enough you post on a open forum about it I wish you the best of luck for those losing 'it'.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

"Tim's" pharmacy has always been my go to place in Pattaya, but I am a little disappointed with them since they told me that RetroMedica was discontinued (not simply out of stock), and now it seems that is incorrect. 

Even so, I will continue to patronize them because they normally are professional, knowledgeable, reliable, and fairly priced with well recognized brand names you can trust.

Yeah I know what you mean, not so good since the parents stepped back and their kids have taken over. Been using them for 12 years.

32 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

If I needed this I wouldn't post it publicly, I'd be humiliated rightfully geez. See if a medical professional can/will give it to those needing it or maybe even refer you to a place that has it if you haven't already is my sincere advice. But since you need it enough you post on a open forum about it I wish you the best of luck for those losing 'it'.

I do not understand? It is legal to sell, and use

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mxer90 said:

Yeah I know what you mean, not so good since the parents stepped back and their kids have taken over. Been using them for 12 years.

I hadn't thought of that but you may be right.  The old lady that used to be in there has so knowledgeable and helpful and took her time to answer questions, but the last few times I've been there I haven't seen her, and the people serving me always seemed rushed and not so helpful.  Nothing good lasts forever I guess ????

24 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I do not understand? It is legal to sell, and use

In Thailand, no prescription is required to buy it.  Of course it would be foolish to use it without a doctor's guidance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1