Testosterone enanthate – in Pattaya or BKK

WaveHunter

9 minutes ago, TPRF said:

Hello gentlemen,

I'm soon arriving from Indonesia, where you can easily order any kind of UGL steroid directly from shopee at a very competitive price: https://shopee.co.id/search?keyword=test e

I'm currently buying 10ml vials of Test Undecanoate for $35 with country-wide delivery, which is about 15 times cheaper than Nebido available in selected pharmacies in Thailand...

I have my dialed in TRT protocol and just need a source of cheap Test U. Could you please PM me any online UGL sources that operate in Thailand?

Easy to find in pharmacies around tourist areas. Where are you going to be? 

Just now, Hummin said:

Easy to find in pharmacies around tourist areas. Where are you going to be? 

Koh Samui.

Like I mentioned, it seems like 1000mg of Test Undecanoate (Nebido brand) costs around 7000thb ($200).

I'm currently buying 2500mg for $35 so not really willing to pay 15x more in a pharmacy.

That's why I'm asking for an online source where I can find a generic (underground lab) product for a cheaper price. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TPRF said:

Koh Samui.

Like I mentioned, it seems like 1000mg of Test Undecanoate (Nebido brand) costs around 7000thb ($200).

I'm currently buying 2500mg for $35 so not really willing to pay 15x more in a pharmacy.

That's why I'm asking for an online source where I can find a generic (underground lab) product for a cheaper price. 

Plenty of underground lab products around Koh Samui pharmacies last time I where there. 

26 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I would stick with brick & mortar pharmacies.  Online through Shoppe is not wise since you don;t know who you are really buying from. 

If you are to be in Koh Samui, just make a trip to a recognized pharmacy in Bangkok or Pattaya and stock up.

Seriously not a good idea to buy any Test online unless you are looking to get scammed.  Any form of Test is heavily scammed, especially from online sources.

If you want more economy, switch to test enanthate and you can buy genuine pharma-grade Test at extremely low prices and thus know what you are getting instead of using a dubious underground lab.

Most people on TRT long-term do not use TU.  TU and TE have the same efficacy and safety, but over a year's time, TU will be incredibly more expensive than TE, and there is more likelihood that your serum levels will vary between injections with TU then they would with TE.  What's more, TU is more difficult to find. 

If you are buying at a tenth of the cost of pharma-grade, I think I would be concerned...I mean, you know the saying..."if something is too good to be true, then it probably is".

Again, just my opinion, but I just think your long-term health should be the biggest concern, not saving money by buying from an unknown source.

Im sure he is on a cycle for building mass, and know UGL very well and the risk. As well several forums where you can check the different producers and others experiences. 

There is a few gyms so Im sure he will easily find what he needs there. Last time I was there I went in to a random pharmacy to get Andriol Testo caps because I extended my travel, and pharma grade was not to be found anywhere. They did not have the original 40mg gel caps, just the Thai copy ones, but they showed me their menu of UGL products. Nothing I want to use, but I guess if thats what he want, he probably know the risks. 

Just to add, they had most products, and if not in stock, they will manage to provide it in minutes. 

10 ml 200- 300mg/ml was 1750 baht ++++  if I can remember right. Enenthate, Sustanon, etc

51 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im sure he is on a cycle for building mass, and know UGL very well and the risk. As well several forums where you can check the different producers and others experiences. 

There is a few gyms so Im sure he will easily find what he needs there. Last time I was there I went in to a random pharmacy to get Andriol Testo caps because I extended my travel, and pharma grade was not to be found anywhere. They did not have the original 40mg gel caps, just the Thai copy ones, but they showed me their menu of UGL products. Nothing I want to use, but I guess if thats what he want, he probably know the risks. 

Just to add, they had most products, and if not in stock, they will manage to provide it in minutes. 

10 ml 200- 300mg/ml was 1750 baht ++++  if I can remember right. Enenthate, Sustanon, etc

The problem with most underground labs with very few exceptions is that there is no verifiable way to know what their production standards are, what raw materials are used, or whether they are produced under sterile conditions.  They could, and offer are just made in someone's bathtub LOL!  That's especially true here in Thailand.

There are a few UG labs that are highly recognized for producing top quality drugs like AlphaPharma and ZPHC  and have a well deserved reputation for being on par with the highest grade pharmaceutical companies like Bayer or RetroMedica, but just like those big Pharma leaders, they can AND ARE often counterfeited. 

The only way to know you are buying the real thing is to buy in-person from a pharmacist who is well known for carrying only legitimate products.

I am not a bodybuilder or Myaithai fighter and only use Test for TRT but these guys know which pharmacies they can trust for carrying authentic and high quality pharmaceuticals so I follow their lead on where to buy genuine Test, and almost without exception they buy from brick and mortar pharmacies, in person, and never off of a website from an unknown seller.

In Bangkok, there are three pharmacies that have long had a reputation for serving the bodybuilding and Myaithai community, and in Pattaya there is one.  Of course, there are other pharmacies that sell Test but you really need to discover whether they have a track record for selling legitimate products.

It's almost impossible, even in-person to tell the difference between a counterfeit and the genuine product, so you have to rely on the integrity of the pharmacist you are buying from.

In Thailand, scams are almost routine and authorities are very lax about controlling it so it's important to take precautions about what you inject into your body.  Buying online or from an unvetted pharmacy is like playing russian-roulette with your health.  That's all I'm saying. ????

Edited by WaveHunter

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

The problem with most underground labs with very few exceptions is that there is no verifiable way to know what their production standards are, what raw materials are used, or whether they are produced under sterile conditions.  They could, and offer are just made in someone's bathtub LOL!  That's especially true here in Thailand.

There are a few UG labs that are highly recognized for producing top quality drugs like AlphaPharma and ZPHC  and have a well deserved reputation for being on par with the highest grade pharmaceutical companies like Bayer or RetroMedica, but just like those big Pharma leaders, they can AND ARE often counterfeited. 

The only way to know you are buying the real thing is to buy in-person from a pharmacist who is well known for carrying only legitimate products.

I am not a bodybuilder or Myaithai fighter and only use Test for TRT but these guys know which pharmacies they can trust for carrying authentic and high quality pharmaceuticals so I follow their lead on where to buy genuine Test, and almost without exception they buy from brick and mortar pharmacies, in person, and never off of a website from an unknown seller.

In Bangkok, there are three pharmacies that have long had a reputation for serving the bodybuilding and Myaithai community, and in Pattaya there is one.  Of course, there are other pharmacies that sell Test but you really need to discover whether they have a track record for selling legitimate products.

It's almost impossible, even in-person to tell the difference between a counterfeit and the genuine product, so you have to rely on the integrity of the pharmacist you are buying from.

In Thailand, scams are almost routine and authorities are very lax about controlling it so it's important to take precautions about what you inject into your body.  Buying online or from an unvetted pharmacy is like playing russian-roulette with your health.  That's all I'm saying. ????

I have sent pics, batch numbers and date to the producers who is willing to confirm it is their batch or not. I have not got any fake rotexmedica or Bayer yet. I useally buy stock for a year or more, if not extend travelling. I also get from Bangkok Hospital with documentation if travelling abroad. 

UGL I stay away from. 

From now on I will get for free from Norway next time I go home. Took me 3 months to achieve making all the tests and paperwork to benefit blue prescription.

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have sent pics, batch numbers and date to the producers who is willing to confirm it is their batch or not. I have not got any fake rotexmedica or Bayer yet. I useally buy stock for a year or more, if not extend travelling. I also get from Bangkok Hospital with documentation if travelling abroad. 

UGL I stay away from. 

From now on I will get for free from Norway next time I go home. Took me 3 months to achieve making all the tests and paperwork to benefit blue prescription.

Same here, Bayer or RotexMedica only, but both are highly counterfeited in Thailand so I buy in person from pharmacists I know I can trust to only source genuine products.  I have no way of telling the difference between fake and genuine because, for. all intents and purposes the fakes are dead ringers for the real thing, even down to batch numbering and scratch-off authenticity stickers

I never buy from hospitals since the price markup is almost always outrageous.  For travel my doctor provides the documentation though it's never been asked for by Customs.

So I guess we both take this seriously.  My post was only intended to dissuade others from buying pharmaceuticals online from unknown sources, particularly injectables.  That just seems like a recipe for disaster IMHO.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Same here, Bayer or RotexMedica only, but both are highly counterfeited in Thailand so I buy in person from pharmacists I know I can trust to only source genuine products.  I have no way of telling the difference between fake and genuine because, for. all intents and purposes the fakes are dead ringers for the real thing, even down to batch numbering and scratch-off authenticity stickers

I never buy from hospitals since the price markup is almost always outrageous.  For travel my doctor provides the documentation though it's never been asked for by Customs.

So I guess we both take this seriously.  My post was only intended to dissuade others from buying pharmaceuticals online from unknown sources, particularly injectables.  That just seems like a recipe for disaster IMHO.

I got 30k in fine first time I was stopped in custom for bringing 10 Ampoules. So started to bring 3 at the time after that with prescription one every 10 days to clear the rules with only one month supply.

I do 17 to 21 days on 250mg, but after I started Subq, I only need 75mg every 12 day. Even at that dose Im on the higher end of testo and hemoglobin.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

I got 30k in fine first time I was stopped in custom for bringing 10 Ampoules. So started to bring 3 at the time after that with prescription one every 10 days to clear the rules with only one month supply.

I do 17 to 21 days on 250mg, but after I started Subq, I only need 75mg every 12 day. Even at that dose Im on the higher end of testo and hemoglobin.

Fined coming into the Kingdom with only 10 amps?  That sucks; that's only half a box.  I guess that was your customs agent's way of asking you to contribute to his retirement account.

Your dosage sounds pretty low for test-E but if it works, good for you. 

I started out sub-Q since I was pretty squeamish about needles but switched to IM (in the butt)  because I didn't like the long-lasting bumps that subQ left under the skin of my abs since it felt and and looked kind of weird.

There's a whole debate about efficacy of subQ vs IM, but with our  history, it's best we not go there ????

How long have you been on TRT?.  For me, 7 years now, though for the last six weeks I stopped, just to see how I'd feel without it and see what happened with my blood panels.  Curiously, all seems the same, so I'm still wondering what that's all about.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Fined coming into the Kingdom with only 10 amps?  That sucks; that's only half a box.  I guess that was your customs agent's way of asking you to contribute to his retirement account.

Your dosage sounds pretty low for test-E but if it works, good for you. 

I started out sub-Q since I was pretty squeamish about needles but switched to IM (in the butt)  because I didn't like the long-lasting bumps that subQ left under the skin of my abs since it felt and and looked kind of weird.

There's a whole debate about efficacy of subQ vs IM, but with our  history, it's best we not go there ????

How long have you been on TRT?.  For me, 7 years now, though for the last six weeks I stopped, just to see how I'd feel without it and see what happened with my blood panels.  Curiously, all seems the same, so I'm still wondering what that's all about.

6 years now. 

I believe the fat store quite a bit T, so maybe good to go off once and awhile to monitore. My dr in Norway said I needed to be off 8-12 months if they where going to make acurate tests of my own production.

Never had a lump, but do not inject more than 0,3ml 75mg enanthate, and very slow and also make sure the oil it have  close to body temp. Massage gently after injection. 

Read this one

Intramuscular testosterone cypionate vs subcutaneous testosterone enanthate: Comparing the outcomes in hypogonadal men

Author links open overlay panelE.Choi1P.Xu1C.Loeb1F.El-Khatib1F.Yafi1P.Kavoussi2

University of California, Irvine

Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine

Available online 9 May 2022, Version of Record 9 May 2022.

After adjusting for significant differences with linear regression, SCTE-AI was associated with a 14% greater increase in trough TT levels compared to IM-TC 

Conclusions

While IM-TC and SCTE-AI provide a significant increase in testosterone, SCTE-AI is associated with lower levels of post-therapy HCT and E2 compared to IM-TC after adjusting for significant covariates. SCTE-AI is an effective testosterone delivery system with a preferable safety profile over IM-TC.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1743609522012048

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Does it help in the bedroom department ? I would love to be able to surprise the Mrs again ????

It helps if thats what you need. Go and do your bloodwork at an anti age clinic and ask if they can check you and maybe find a solution. Not necessary Testosterone replacement therapy, maybe something else hinder you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Does it help in the bedroom department ? I would love to be able to surprise the Mrs again ????

But your the easiest contribution can just be start eating healthy, stay of nicotin, alchohol, get exercise and get proper sleep. If you have low T, Therapy can make all that easier after you start, but it will not be a quick long lasting fix if you do not do your part of the work. 

However T can be a good motivation if you have low T. 

18 hours ago, Hummin said:

6 years now. 

I believe the fat store quite a bit T, so maybe good to go off once and awhile to monitore. My dr in Norway said I needed to be off 8-12 months if they where going to make acurate tests of my own production.

Never had a lump, but do not inject more than 0,3ml 75mg enanthate, and very slow and also make sure the oil it have  close to body temp. Massage gently after injection. 

Read this one

Intramuscular testosterone cypionate vs subcutaneous testosterone enanthate: Comparing the outcomes in hypogonadal men

Author links open overlay panelE.Choi1P.Xu1C.Loeb1F.El-Khatib1F.Yafi1P.Kavoussi2

University of California, Irvine

Austin Fertility & Reproductive Medicine

Available online 9 May 2022, Version of Record 9 May 2022.

After adjusting for significant differences with linear regression, SCTE-AI was associated with a 14% greater increase in trough TT levels compared to IM-TC 

Conclusions

While IM-TC and SCTE-AI provide a significant increase in testosterone, SCTE-AI is associated with lower levels of post-therapy HCT and E2 compared to IM-TC after adjusting for significant covariates. SCTE-AI is an effective testosterone delivery system with a preferable safety profile over IM-TC.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1743609522012048

I think that IM vs SubQ is just one of those things that is really a matter of personal preference since there are studies that support both delivery methods.  My dosage to maintain a serum level of 800mg/dL is 125mg weekly divided into two injections (so I guess same as yours). 

The reason I don't like subQ is I was using an insulin syringe which meant I had to draw from the vial with an 18ga needle due to the viscosity and then transfer it the insulin syringe that was a 28ga or 29 ga, and then it took forever to inject, and of course those bumps that would stay hard under the skin for a long time, sometimes with even light bruising.  Also, rightly or wrongly, it just seemed that injecting deep into muscle rather than fat was more effective (I know this is easily debatable).

Honestly, I really think TRT is overrated.  I have been off of it for weeks and really don't notice any difference in how I feel, and surprisingly I had blood panels done last week and Test is still in normal range, yet E2 (estradiol ) has risen which his kind of confusing.  What that all means to me is that  other factors may be at play for my improved serum Test levels I guess.

I think too many men turn to TRT based on all the hype about how much it improves libido, body composition, etc.  I never had libido issues, but very slowly over time I did notice positive changes in body composition, but I'm talking about over a year's time, not miraculously "over night" which is what most of the hype tries to make people believe.  I really think changes in lifestyle and nutrition play a bigger role in improving serum levels than TRT does, unless you are seriously deficient.

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

I withdraw 1ml in to one syringe with a 18gx1" and use 27gx1/2 to inject 0,3ml change needle to a new one, press one drop out and put in freedge to next dose coming up.

I do it a little differently but essentially the same idea.  I wish they would offer bottles of Test with rubber caps like in Western countries instead of those damn glass vials. 

Have you ever cut your thumb breaking open a vial?  That is something that's really uncomfortable since the cut on your thumb takes days to heal since you always use your thumbs for all sorts of things. 

Now I use the syringe body of a 3ml syringe to hold the neck of the vial since it is the perfect diameter to hold the neck snugly and protect my thumb from it when I go to open them...a little safer ????

Edited by WaveHunter

22 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I do it a little differently but essentially the same idea.  I wish they would offer bottles of Test with rubber caps like in Western countries instead of those damn glass vials. 

Have you ever cut your thumb breaking open a vial?  That is something that's really uncomfortable since the cut on your thumb takes days to heal since you always use your thumbs for all sorts of things. 

Now I use the syringe body of a 3ml syringe to hold the neck of the vial since it is the perfect diameter to hold the neck snugly and protect my thumb from it when I go to open them...a little safer ????

No, never had a problem with the ampoules. I guess if you try the wrong side, you could experience what you describe or copy? 

Interesting to learn that testosterone products in Thailand are heavily scammed considering that the price of raw testosterone enanthate powder in bulk is less than ONE USD per gram. My own bloodwork confirms the efficacy of at least 2 UGL brands available in Indonesia.

Anyhow, that's Indonesia, and you guys seem to have much more experience in Thailand. So which pharmacies in Bangkok are the best these days?

32 minutes ago, TPRF said:

Interesting to learn that testosterone products in Thailand are heavily scammed considering that the price of raw testosterone enanthate powder in bulk is less than ONE USD per gram. My own bloodwork confirms the efficacy of at least 2 UGL brands available in Indonesia.

Anyhow, that's Indonesia, and you guys seem to have much more experience in Thailand. So which pharmacies in Bangkok are the best these days?

Many use UGL in thailand and believe it is same same you find in Indonesia. 

Rotexmedica and bayer is around 5000 baht for 20 1ml 250mg enanthate Ampoules, so for me not worth the risk to use any UGL

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Hummin said:

No, never had a problem with the ampoules. I guess if you try the wrong side, you could experience what you describe or copy? 

It was actually with AlphaPharma amps that it happened since Bayer and RetroMedica were all sold out when I ran out.  AlphaPharma is one of the few UG labs I trust but apparently they are not as good as Bayer or RetroMedica when it comes to scoring the neck on the side where the blue scoring dot is.  That's what I meant previously when I inferred that quality control at underground labs simpy can not compare to the big Pharma companies.

16 hours ago, TPRF said:

WHen you buy legitimate Big Pharma brands you are getting not just genuine Test E but you are also getting an extremely high standard of quality control that Big Pharma spend millions of dollars to provide.  With UG labs and counterfeited products, you are not.  You may get good blood results from these, but who knows what quality controls went into producing them?

Test-E is heavily scammed in Thailand and elsewhere because, as you said, the raw ingredients are very cheap, and in the case of counterfeiters it's cheap to counterfeit the packaging of name brands.  Even some of the UG labs get counterfeited, so you have to be super careful where you source it.  IMO, the onyl safe way is to buy from a recognized pharmacy that you can trust.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Hummin said:

Many use UGL in thailand and believe it is same same you find in Indonesia. 

Rotexmedica and bayer is around 5000 baht for 20 1ml 250mg enanthate Ampoules, so for me not worth the risk to use any UGL

Totally agree with that!  Many people who buy UG brands or even big Pharma brands through the internet (that could easily be counterfeit) do not take into account that only genuine BigPharma brands can afford the tremendous costs of maintaining high standards of quality control in manufacturing them.  The cheaper UG and counterfeited products may produce good blood results but who knows what health hazards you may be risking from the lower quality control of those cheaper products?  Just something to consider.  Sometimes saving a few bahth by going cheap is not wise.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, TPRF said:

...Anyhow, that's Indonesia, and you guys seem to have much more experience in Thailand. So which pharmacies in Bangkok are the best these days?...

I am in Jomtien (Pattay) now so have not purchased in BKK in a while but prior to Covid, there were three pharmacies that were trustworthy IMO and well stocked with big pharma brands of Test-E (RotexMedica and Bayer):

• South East Pharmacy

• Chereon pharmacy

• KS Pharmacy

On 11/25/2022 at 4:53 PM, Hummin said:

It helps if thats what you need. Go and do your bloodwork at an anti age clinic and ask if they can check you and maybe find a solution. Not necessary Testosterone replacement therapy, maybe something else hinder you. 

Good points made except IMO just go to hospital for consult with a GP.  Many anti-aging clinics are just in the business to sell you services.  A GP at any hospital will give you an unbiased opinion based on your blood work at very little cost.

Don't expect miracles from TRT.  If that is your issue, it takes time for TRT to resolve it.  It's not a magic bullet.

1 minute ago, WaveHunter said:

Good points made except IMO just go to hospital for consult with a GP.  Many anti-aging clinics are just in the business to sell you services.  A GP at any hospital will give you an unbiased opinion based on your blood work at very little cost.

Don't expect miracles from TRT.  If that is your issue, it takes time for TRT to resolve it.  It's not a magic bullet.

I have positive experience with small doses, and if I do one or two injections every two weeks, I am not as energetic as less and more often. Now I feel the same is I guess I was when I was 35. 

However I believe and also my dr told me that testosterone can be stored in fat much longer than Intermuscular injections. So it is good to microdose even less in longer periods to “clean up. I started to get high hemmoglobin, and needed to step down on the doses for awhile. 

And to be true, do not dismiss Bangkok Hospital anti aging center, or Maximim clinics. They have been professional and sober in their conclusions and never tried to push anything else than I would need. 

The bloodwork they perform is solid, and not more expensive than any other lab. You pay for dr fee 800 - 1200 on BKK Hospital and at Maximum it is included. 

I was at a private clinic in Phetchabun who sent parts of my bloodwork to Bangkok Hospital, and also consulted the dr’s there. 

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have positive experience with small doses, and if I do one or two injections every two weeks, I am not as energetic as less and more often. Now I feel the same is I guess I was when I was 35. 

However I believe and also my dr told me that testosterone can be stored in fat much longer than Intermuscular injections. So it is good to microdose even less in longer periods to “clean up. I started to get high hemmoglobin, and needed to step down on the doses for awhile. 

And to be true, do not dismiss Bangkok Hospital anti aging center, or Maximim clinics. They have been professional and sober in their conclusions and never tried to push anything else than I would need. 

The bloodwork they perform is solid, and not more expensive than any other lab. You pay for dr fee 800 - 1200 on BKK Hospital and at Maximum it is included. 

I was at a private clinic in Phetchabun who sent parts of my bloodwork to Bangkok Hospital, and also consulted the dr’s there. 

If the clinic is associated with a hospital, I agree with you, but I'm sure you'll agree there are plenty of less-than-reputable anti-aging clinics in Thailand or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

Did you mean your "hematocrit" levels went high on you?  Did you end up donating blood to get it back to normal?  I had to do that once. 

That's a perfect reason why regular blood testing is so important when on TRT, and having a MD oversee things is so important. 

A lot of people are tempted to self-treat without an MD on the reasoning that you don't need a prescription for Test in Thailand, not realizing that complications from TRT can be life-threatening if you don't do it right.

I'm sure you know this, and I'm only writing it here for the benefit of others reading this thread contemplating self-treatment without an MD.

18 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

If the clinic is associated with a hospital, I agree with you, but I'm sure you'll agree there are plenty of less-than-reputable anti-aging clinics in Thailand or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

Did you mean your "hematocrit" levels went high on you?  Did you end up donating blood to get it back to normal?  I had to do that once. 

That's a perfect reason why regular blood testing is so important when on TRT, and having a MD oversee things is so important. 

A lot of people are tempted to self-treat without an MD on the reasoning that you don't need a prescription for Test in Thailand, not realizing that complications from TRT can be life-threatening if you don't do it right.

I'm sure you know this, and I'm only writing it here for the benefit of others reading this thread contemplating self-treatment without an MD.

I started with gel after a few lower dosed injection where I used 150mg 30 days, and managed to lower my hemmoglobin, amount of red blood cells. 

Im not familar with any other anti age clinics, so can not answer. What I can say, my MD dr in Norway have no clue at all and have to study or call other specialists. Even those who are supposed to know, is not updated and relays on what have been decided a decade ago for their practice. Im pleased to see new releases of studies lately, and hope they will keep up and change the practice soon. 

56 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I started with gel after a few lower dosed injection where I used 150mg 30 days, and managed to lower my hemmoglobin, amount of red blood cells. 

Im not familar with any other anti age clinics, so can not answer. What I can say, my MD dr in Norway have no clue at all and have to study or call other specialists. Even those who are supposed to know, is not updated and relays on what have been decided a decade ago for their practice. Im pleased to see new releases of studies lately, and hope they will keep up and change the practice soon. 

Yeah, it all depends on the doctor.  I was lucky when I moved to Chiang Mai from the US and the GP I saw there was very knowledgeable on TRT.  Conversely, my GP in the States was completely ignorant of and said it was only for bodybuilders LOL!  He would not even test my blood!  I knew enough just from the internet to know he was full of it, so I changed doctors.