VPN - Australian Server (free)

1948wjm

After much research via google I have been unable to find any sites that actually provide totally free access to an Australian server.  There are several companies offering free limited use of a VPN but none offer an Australian server unless you pay a monthly/yearly fee !! I would only need to access the server on a very limited basis so limited usage plan would be okay, does anyone have any suggestions ???

51 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Answered my own question!

TunnelBear not working with BBC iPlayer? There's an EASY fix! (May 2022) (reviewsfire.com)

NordVPN looks the best but not free!

Quick and easy fix .. clear your cookies and get a paid VPN .. lol

You might want to compare the prices for private internet access for BBC, very similar performance, sometimes you can save a quid on whoever is running a promo that month. 

For Aus, I found surfshark to be reliable, is a little cheaper than the others.

• Like 2

"Treetops" you mention that Aust VPN working ok for you, was this on a "paid" programme or free ??? and if free how do you do it if Aust is not mentioned on the free list of VPNs ????

I haven't used or gone into it--but I use Mozela (FireFox) as my main choice of internet server---they always seem to be offering a Free VPN..... as stated, I haven't bothered to look into it.

-----

SetupVPN Lifetime Free VPN--Unblock any blocked website in your country, school or company. SetupVPN changes your IP address and location with just single click! It's free and easy to use. Setup your VPN now.

14 hours ago, 1948wjm said:

"Treetops" you mention that Aust VPN working ok for you, was this on a "paid" programme or free ??? and if free how do you do it if Aust is not mentioned on the free list of VPNs ????

Free on laptop and phone for me.  No action needed after running as Australia was on the default list of selectable places for me.

• Like 1

"Treetops" you are correct as I just downloaded onto my laptop and got Aust as a free server !!! I have been trying previously on my android box ?? Thanks once again  !!!

• Like 1