Extending 90 day non-O

Hello, 

I am currently on a 90 day non-o (visiting wife) visa, which I obtained from the UK, that expires on June 24th. 

I actually need to return to the UK for a month some time between July 24-27th. 

Is there a way I can extend the 90 day non-o visa here in Thailand, for say another 60 days (or 30,90)? Without having to obtain a 1 year marriage extension visa ? (i.e. avoid half the forms and the tedious home visit)

( Reasons:
- Although I meet the requirements for the marriage extension (400k in bank etc.), I really hate the process. Every time they demand 1000baht to "book an appointment" for the home visit, my wife has to take a day off work for it, and last time it ended in a big argument - they eventually backed down, but said they won't say exactly when they're coming as I didn't pay the bribe... 
- If I can obtain another 90 day non-o in the UK I think it would work out cheaper or roughly the same as paying for a re-entry permit for my marriage extension, and the marriage extension visa etc....
- my wife's pregnant and I don't want to drag her to the immigration and "home visit" if I can help it!)

Or any other suggestions would be great!

Thank you, I REALLY appreciate this forum,

Joe

do a 60 day 'wife'  extension, she will need to be you

if you have time and the dates work out maybe a re-entry permit to keep the non imm alive, with a return prior to its expiry date

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, steve187 said:

do a 60 day 'wife'  extension, she will need to be you

if you have time and the dates work out maybe a re-entry permit to keep the non imm alive, with a return prior to its expiry date

The OP wrote this. It seems his 90 days will end before he needs to leave the country.

10 hours ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

I am currently on a 90 day non-o (visiting wife) visa, which I obtained from the UK, that expires on June 24th. 
I actually need to return to the UK for a month some time between July 24-27th. 

10 hours ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

If I can obtain another 90 day non-o in the UK I think it would work out cheaper or roughly the same as paying for a re-entry permit for my marriage extension, and the marriage extension visa etc....

A single re-entry permit only costs 1000 baht.

I think it would be best to get the one year extension of stay.

How long will you be in the UK?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A single re-entry permit only costs 1000 baht.

I think it would be best to get the one year extension of stay.

How long will you be in the UK?

Ah yes it may be worth it if it's just 1000baht reentry. 

I plan to be in the UK for appx 2 weeks, but I have go again a month later in September. But still seems worth it overall. (I just get put off by the 1000baht home visit bribe they try and pressure every year)!

Is it possible to obtain the 1 year marriage extension any time before my current visa expires, or do I have to apply say 30days before my current visa expires? 

Thank you very much!