Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Anutin backtracks on July 1 endemic goal

webfact

????As a Chinese older near the end you know what I'm talking about respecting your elders I'm going to tell you Anutin like it is as I see it from reading your past statements. 

Any impression regarding the date of endemic came from you opening your big mouth and if someone else did say it being the health minister should have said something then not now that is all on you! 

It is nothing but a word it doesn't have to end but what needs to happen open fully pre-covid and deal with it like you are now if control is what you are looking for I couldn't give a flying F if that makes your picker bigger and harder I say knock yourself out. 

But time to relax and open,  something your father should have done a long time ago with you which given a chance I would take a belt to you and open a can of whip ass on you! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, petertucker48 said:

I can understand his problem.

He is not God and therefore cannot predict so far ahead.

This is a pandemic and can change in any direction.

The direction is fixed, it's just not quite here yet. Look to Portugal to see the future.

Odd behavior IMO, even the countries that never imposed travel restrictions have seen basically the same peaks and valleys of Covid as Thailand. And I might add are enjoying tourists by the millions.

And even crazier is China with the 0 policy. That pretty much is like saying China will never open again.

Edited by garyk
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

ease up on the FUD bro. TP ain't no thang.

Fear Uncertainty and doubt, I think not but a Fuddy Duddy raining on some ones parade of course.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

if you hate it so much here cuz why don't you just go home? I'm having the time of my life in Bangkok, wouldn't be dead for quids.

Never said I wasn't enjoying my life.  My response was initially to your post about folks crying because it wont be endemic...try again

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Never said I wasn't enjoying my life.  My response was initially to your post about folks crying because it wont be endemic...try again

you're really not making much sense now brother, I think you should have a cup of tea and a nice lie down.

3 minutes ago, Blumpie said:

No problems here - no testing before or upon arrival, no testing before leaving.  ????  Thailand is backwards and doesn't really want tourism back.  

It will turn out to be a temporary measure as is everything.

Give it a few months and all restrictions will be removed - and definitely before the high season this winter.

What happens during the summer months doesn't really have that much impact.

I reckon this 'pass' will be gone by some time in August, when a lot of people will be planning trips.

Samut Sakhon 62 cases yesterday. In the yellow zone. Just rediculous. They are keeping these  provinces which are not tourist areas in this yellow so as to justify the continuation of the state of emergency. Quite simple and very transparent for all but the absolutely stupid and the fanboys. Guess they're the same. What happens at the end of this 2 month extension? Well I'm guessing they will come up with something or drop the state of emergency, street protests will happen and the state of emergency will be reinstated after few small bombs planted by the army go off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Bunch of illiterate soldiers running the country by default.

and there ain't a damn thing you or any other farang kee nok can do about it so why keep moaning about it? 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Got to keep the crowd control in place until after the elections.

What elections? If The Chuckle Brothers want to remain in power they will, one way or another.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

Neither Xi nor Biden, neither Gates nor Bourla, neither Fauci nor Drosten, neither Larry Fink nor von der Leyen want to see an end of the pandemic.  And 200 countries follow.

Nuff said.

of course they want a way out. "Corvid" is bad for bitness.

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

It will turn out to be a temporary measure as is everything.

Give it a few months and all restrictions will be removed - and definitely before the high season this winter.

What happens during the summer months doesn't really have that much impact.

I reckon this 'pass' will be gone by some time in August, when a lot of people will be planning trips.

Depends on what "temporary" means.  Thai version or normal version.

• Like 1