Honda click 160 new model.

Does anyone know if the New Honda click 160 is for sale in Thailand Yet?

The one with the new 4 valve engine.

If so how much ??

I believe a new ABS model.

Will there be a waiting list and can you order now!!

Thank you.

• Haha 1

Have seen the promos for it, not not seen it here.  I am sure it is coming looks like 70k range.

More power then the 125 sure, but looks like it still has a smaller storage area then the Aerox 155 and most importantly for me, the tires look like the same low profile as the 125 opposed to the Aerox larger tires.  That is huge for me, I think the larger tires are safer for that range of bike.  I will stick with my Aerox but hope to hear what people report about the new Honda.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Honda Click Turbo --NO-- 

Its all about emissions and meeting new standards around the world on the new 4 valve engine but fuel economy does come into it. I think is has the same engine as the new PCX 160.

With the price off fuel going up and by the way its never going back down around the world --Thais will look at this as another reason to buy the new Honda click 160.

Farangs not so much.

Moonlover -Thanks for that link-.

There is some vids on Utube but cannot find any in English /

Mostly the Philippines.

I know its only a wee run-around but Honda has got this one right.

Ideal for a runabout.

It will sell in droves.  

Will be going to Honda Myton to find out what delivery time is..

At least on the 150 cc models the click version is slightly detuned, about 1,5-2 hp lower, acc to specs. In real life too it feels a tad slower. 
Unthinkable for Honda to let the less expensive Click be faster than the PCX haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Have seen the promos for it, not not seen it here.  I am sure it is coming looks like 70k range.

More power then the 125 sure, but looks like it still has a smaller storage area then the Aerox 155 and most importantly for me, the tires look like the same low profile as the 125 opposed to the Aerox larger tires.  That is huge for me, I think the larger tires are safer for that range of bike.  I will stick with my Aerox but hope to hear what people report about the new Honda.

Although you were not correct about the trye size compared with the Click 125, you were right about the comparison with your motorcycle. The Aerox does have bigger tyres. I've just checked them on mine.

So ride on with confidence.

Have a nice day.

14 hours ago, woodsplinter said:

With the price off fuel going up

and by the way its never going back down around the world --

Thais will look at this as another reason to buy the new Honda click 160.

The cost of fuel goes up

so Thais will buy a 160 rather than a 125.

??

Crazy world.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Pooreye said:

At least on the 150 cc models the click version is slightly detuned, about 1,5-2 hp lower, acc to specs. In real life too it feels a tad slower. 
Unthinkable for Honda to let the less expensive Click be faster than the PCX haha

A 125 Click is just about as quick as a 150 PCX,

right?

Sounds like you guys do a lot of scooter street-racing.?

Lighter pully-rollers adds a good bit.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, papa al said:

A 125 Click is just about as quick as a 150 PCX,

right?

Sounds like you guys do a lot of scooter street-racing.?

Lighter pully-rollers adds a good bit.

No the PCX is definitely quicker.

But I understand what you are thinking haha

The old retired farang fiddle with rollers and plates to make the little scooter faster, that will be the day

Good point about comparing fuel consumption between a click 125 and the new  click 160.

Looking at the cc

capacity it would look on paper that the 160cc against the 125cc would use more fuel. Thats logical..

But -

The new click 160 has a 4 valve engine and is supposed to be very fuel efficient.

On Moonlovers link it quotes the New Honda Click At 46.9 km/litre.

With a 5.5 litre tank capacity that gives the 160cc click a range of 258km.

That is Phenomenal in my book.

Does anyone know what the fuel consumption per litres is on the old model 125 cc click?

• Like 1

The Click 125 tyres are totally fine, I've never had an issue at all different speeds and surfaces, it's in people's imagination that they think bigger tyres are required.

Another benefit of 125 is lower tax, when I'm due to buy a new one I'll check both 160 and 125 but 125 is definitely fast enough, acceleration away at traffic beats most bikes, so it will probably come down to best colour

• Like 2

The New Honda click 160 has a new redesigned frame.

Maybe it drives and handles better than the old model because off that.

Honda will not spend an exuberant  amount off cash on redevelopment unless the new model handles better and that will include wheel size and tyres.

Yet to see an English version road test on video.

The proof will be in the pudding.

Once a few hit the roads the comments good or bad will start poring in.

Edited by woodsplinter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, papa al said:

The cost of fuel goes up

so Thais will buy a 160 rather than a 125.

??

Crazy world.

Crazy?  How many 160s have been sold and are all Thais buying them to replace their 125s?   Is there any significant increase in fuel costs for a 160?  Not crazy, at all.

https://www.thaihonda.co.th/honda/motorcycle/automatic/all-new-click-160

It's on Honda's website, they usually only list bikes that are being sold already, or will be sold very soon, so maybe it's arriving at the dealers already.

It says starting at 63,500 THB, that's probably the non-ABS version, there also seems to be an ABS version, probably about 70k or so, they don't say how much.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Crazy?  How many 160s have been sold and are all Thais buying them to replace their 125s?   Is there any significant increase in fuel costs for a 160?  Not crazy, at all.

Crazy in a good way.

??

what about the New PCX160 Endless Sport Edition listed on their site as 93,400 bht, it looks nice and it appears they no longer carry the click which is replaced by the LEAD at 58,500 baht, saw some yesterday not bad looking either

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

what about the New PCX160 Endless Sport Edition listed on their site as 93,400 bht, it looks nice and it appears they no longer carry the click which is replaced by the LEAD at 58,500 baht, saw some yesterday not bad looking either

Who isn't selling Click? Lead isn't replacing Click

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

I mean LEAD replacing 125 Click

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

correct my misunderstanding as the sales person was not clear on their explanation

My understanding, is both Click 125 and Lead will be available. I like the Lead because it has room for 2 helmets under the seat and the fuel cap is at the front not under the seat, I'm just not sure of speed\acceleration differences

9 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Although you were not correct about the trye size compared with the Click 125, you were right about the comparison with your motorcycle. The Aerox does have bigger tyres. I've just checked them on mine.

So ride on with confidence.

Have a nice day.

Ok thanks, either way a lot about riding for me is feel and I do not like the feel of the smaller whimpy tires.  

Just saying, the 160 may have the power but those tires would make it a no go for me they actually look oddly small I think for the frame of the bike.

30 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Ok thanks, either way a lot about riding for me is feel and I do not like the feel of the smaller whimpy tires.  

Just saying, the 160 may have the power but those tires would make it a no go for me they actually look oddly small I think for the frame of the bike.

We have both an Aerox and a Click 125. (his and hers) When I do ride the Click it always feels a little wobbly at first as I adjust to the different ride characteristics. It seems that I need to steer it more to keep a straight line.

It's probably just 'muscle memory' as I switch over from the more stable Aerox.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating!

Spot on Liverpool lOU

We all know about the Yamaha Aerox 155  - Its -Handling and characteristics.

Good well proven bike.

The Honda click 160 is a step through whereas the Yakama Aerox 155 is a leg over job.

Performance will be about the same .

Fuel economy The Honda should be better.

The frames on the 2 bikes are completely different (One being a step through)  which means the handling characteristics will be different as well.

The Honda has a new frame and until a few off these new Honda 160,s Hit the road and the reports good or bad start coming from people actually driving them - we can only wait..

The proof of the pudding IS actually in the eating so to speak..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, woodsplinter said:
18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating!

Spot on Liverpool lOU

The proof of the pudding IS actually in the eating so to speak..

I know, that's why I said it.  I can't understand why anyone ever uses the bizarre and meaningless phrase, "the proof is in the pudding".

• Haha 1