Legal Foriegner

Plenty of legal foreigners here. Sure, (likely) plenty more illegal ones. Big deal. If you're simply curious as to who they are... just log on to TV and checkout who all is whinging when they periodically tighten the visa nooses or complicate the various immigration related hoops.

:o

Yes I agree, step in the right direction, HOPE THEY TIGHTEN THEM (v0sa Regs) EVEN MORE.

99% of the Thai's are working or running their businesses illegally and not paying taxes. Why should I? I just run mine through my GF. Thailand is the biggest group of smiling, freeloading hustlers I've ever seen.

Because its their (Thais) Country, bet you are the first to have ago at foriegner's working in your Country or taking house's ahead of your mates.

This post is probably aimed at people like you, here on a Holiday Visa hiding behind the first Bar Girl you meet because you cannot sort out your life, therefore undercutting an honest business, foriegner with WP and Bus Visa paying into the system.

Tighten up the VISA REGS.

Edited by Bonaparte

Plenty of legal foreigners here. Sure, (likely) plenty more illegal ones. Big deal. If you're simply curious as to who they are... just log on to TV and checkout who all is whinging when they periodically tighten the visa nooses or complicate the various immigration related hoops.

:D

Yes I agree, step in the right direction, HOPE THEY TIGHTEN THEM (v0sa Regs) EVEN MORE.

Maybe they'll get round to people like yourself someday ?

99% of the Thai's are working or running their businesses illegally and not paying taxes. Why should I? I just run mine through my GF. Thailand is the biggest group of smiling, freeloading hustlers I've ever seen.

Because its their (Thais) Country, bet you are the first to have ago at foriegner's working in your Country or taking house's ahead of your mates.

This post is probably aimed at people like you, here on a Holiday Visa hiding behind the first Bar Girl you meet because you cannot sort out your life, therefore undercutting an honest business, foriegner with WP and Bus Visa paying into the system.

Tighten up the VISA REGS.

Laughing... I saw this one coming from a mile away. You have no clue what you're talking about. My GF isn't a bar girl. And you have no idea about my life or what goes on in it. If you want to play the fool, continue on. The government is the corrupt and dishonest set. Keep on hooking them up while they laugh their way to the bank.

Laughing out loud....

Laughing out loud....

You wont when immigration get hold of you, like everything illegal, all OK untill something goes wrong.

If the Gov dont get you then perhaps the GF will.

he he