90 day report - final day - submitted online

Today is the date of my 90 day report, so its the last day I can do it.

I submitted it online this morning but have not herd back.

Should I just go to the immigration this afternoon to submit the 90 day report? Or should i wait for the online system to accept/reject my submission?

39 minutes ago, STD Warehouse said:

I have 7 days after the date it says its due on?

It states 7 days after, however I have read where the 7 count started on due date.

Take it as 6 days after to be safe. 

Edited by DrJack54

Does not the 90 day report online have to be submitted between 15 and 7 days before due date? 

The 7 days grace does not apply for online reports.

If this is the case then go and do it in person now as you still have a few days left. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Does not the 90 day report online have to be submitted between 15 and 7 days before due date? 

The 7 days grace does not apply for online reports.

If this is the case then go and do it in person now as you still have a few days left. 

The online can be done up till due date. 

Previously it was up til 7 days prior. 

22 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Was this from the new updated system?

The 7 days before was actually eliminated on the old online report site 2 years ago.

It is the same on the new site.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 12:22 PM, STD Warehouse said:

it got approved this morning, so confirming that you can be done on the final day.

Also that was a new passport and the first time Ive done it with that new passport and it worked.

Well, I did, or submitted rather, my 90-day report on the final date (due date), which was Sunday the 12th.

Auto notified of acceptance of its submission, OK. (This is for CW.)

But notified yesterday, 'REJECTED'. A splash of cold water. Previously approved in March on the new system, which was welcomed after three failures on the old system last year.

No change in info, details, address, no new extension, etc. Nada. Go figure.

Oh well, a trip out there coming later this week. Wonder if someone there will explain the no-can-do. 

3 minutes ago, rwilem said:

No change in info, details, address, no new extension, etc. Nada. Go figure.

Same for me with my last one. But kept trying through the window and got 3 rejections before an approval on the 4th try. Nothing new on the final successful one because there were no tweaks left to make!

17 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Same for me with my last one. But kept trying through the window and got 3 rejections before an approval on the 4th try. Nothing new on the final successful one because there were no tweaks left to make!

Right, but I'm past that point now, out of time to try again, as you are not able to submit online after the due date. You have seven days after the due date to report in-person.

My experience, again CW, in March was a three-day lag between submission and approval notice. 

Yeah, I know I probably should have submitted earlier than the due date, but it's stlll days until you'd potentially find out your submission is 'REJECTED', before you could go ahead and re-try. And that's if you have time before the drop-dead due date. This time, I'm out of time.

But, on the bright side, it took only a little over a day's time to get the 'REJECTED' notification. File that away.

On 6/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, KhaoNiaw said:

Well, well, well....what'ya know?

After checking in on the site and finding REJECTED on Monday evening, I made an appointment for doing it on Thursday (at CW). 

But I thought I'd just go ahead and submit another one online anyway. Couldn't hurt, right? Did that Monday night. Sure enough, yesterday evening, check it, REJECTED again. Not surprised. 

But wracking over my attempts, what could have been wrong in the first place, with none of my details having changed?

Well, give it the ol' college try, one more submission yesterday evening, if it's a no it's a no. And a little tweaking of the room number, where to put it. (I actually put it in twice; on top along with the building name and in address line. I had only put the room number on the address line for the previous approved-in-March submission.)

Lo and behold, today, let's take a look.....APPROVED. 

I'm stumped. But I'm fine. I could tap the satisfied button. Have the next due date receipt in hand.

Cancelled my appointment for tomorrow, just do the appointment system right.