Attempted rape of Bangkok schoolgirl: Motorcycle taxi rider in custody

webfact

image.jpeg

Daily News reported on an alarming case of the attempted rape of a 16 year Bangkok schoolgirl in the Phrakhanong area of downtown Bangkok. 

A motorcycle taxi rider with the jacket number 41 had held a box cutter to the throat of the teen who was in school uniform.

He intended to abduct her and take her to a curtain hotel (short time hotel used for sexual liaisons).

Members of the public reportedly did not intervene because the assailant said it was "a matter between husband and wife".

The girl managed to get away. 

The media reported that a man called Somsak Chaengsat was taken into custody near a temple in On Nut road (Sukhumvit 77) after work by Klong Tan and met Region 5 police. He wore jacket 41. 

The suspect reportedly said that he wanted to sleep with a child. He threw the box cutter and the victim's phone into a klong near the temple. 

The police provided no further details though a press conference is expected imminently by met chief Pol Lt-Gen Samran Nuanma. 

Earlier Daily News reported that the mother of the victim had gone to Klong Tan police to say that her daughter had been taken to school by a "win" (motorcycle taxi) rider who had asked her if she'd like him to pick her up and take her home after school.

She agreed as it was often hard to find transport then.

He picked her up and then said he'd forgotten something at home. Then the attack occurred in the street.

She tried to get away but he held a knife to her throat keeping members of the public away saying it was a domestic dispute. 

She said that they had never seen this rider before. 

More on this developing story from ASEAN NOW when the met chief holds the press conference. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-06-08

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 4

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

said that he wanted to sleep with a child

OMG, this guy is an animal. 

Castration. 

I read chemical castration would suit this lowlife. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Paging #41, please report to the police station."

May as well have worn a name badge as well.

The suspect reportedly said that he wanted to sleep with a child.

Impressive!  I was expecting him to say she gave him the boxcutter to trim her hair, or the usual ridiculous stuff these jokers come up with. 

8 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

As he was in custody, it seems obvious he said to the police.

Do you know what---I have got to start reading these articles a lot slower then what I do.................:omfg:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

Members of the public reportedly did not intervene because the assailant said it was "a matter between husband and wife".

A wife in school uniform???

In Thailand, yes.

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

How is that gonna be useful for what he intended to do, cut it off and done.

As I said, chemical castration 

Try Googlesearch next time, I've done it for you, here you go, you can thank me later. ????

Chemical castration, sometimes called medical castration, refers to the use of chemicals or drugs to stop sex hormone production. While many people know about this process as a way to stop sex offenders, medical castration is used as a treatment for tumors that feed on sex hormones.

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

As I said, chemical castration 

Try Googlesearch next time, I've done it for you, here you go, you can thank me later. ????

Chemical castration, sometimes called medical castration, refers to the use of chemicals or drugs to stop sex hormone production. While many people know about this process as a way to stop sex offenders, medical castration is used as a treatment for tumors that feed on sex hormones.

But surely that is far too humane for these animals ? still suggest a box cutter is more appropriate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Castration. 

Doesn't work properly. After you've stopped taking the medication your body will restore his normal testosterone level. 

For this kind of person is a permanent solution required. Remove them and put instead two small bells inside that he gets reminded every steps he does for the rest of his life. 

Ding-Dong.....

41 minutes ago, Excel said:

But surely that is far too humane for these animals ? still suggest a box cutter is more appropriate.

Absolutely Agree.

I reckon he should be put down like a crazy dog, you can't cure this sickness.  

1 hour ago, Chris.B said:
2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

A wife in school uniform???

1 hour ago, Chris.B said:

In Thailand, yes.

I see. So in Thailand it's ok to hold a knife to a woman's throat, as long as she's your wife! Pathetic all round.

• Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I see. So in Thailand it's ok to hold a knife to a woman's throat, as long as she's your wife! Pathetic all round.

No it is not alright in my book. You need to learn to read before you post.

Edited by Chris.B
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

What a massive leap you made there.

How in hell's name did you reach the conclusion that Chris.B thinks that it is ok to hold a knife to any woman's throat?

Why did you call him pathetic?

I would say that you owe Chris.B a massive apology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:
1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

28 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

What a massive leap you made there.

How in hell's name did you reach the conclusion that Chris.B thinks that it is ok to hold a knife to any woman's throat?

Why did you call him pathetic?

I would say that you owe Chris.B a massive apology.

My apologies. I was not referring to anyone on the forum. It was the on lookers I was referring to. This pathetic lot alluded to below:

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Sorry @Chris Bfor the misunderstanding.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 9:15 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Castration. 

Let the girl do it with a blunt knife.

• Like 2

Just now, hotchilli said:

Let the girl do it with a blunt knife.

That would cause unnecessary further trauma for the girls perhaps. Maybe her Father or Brothers if she has any would be better.