Anyone tried refund on Lazada?

KHY0307

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Many thanks for your feedback, Liverpool Lou and Moonlover, and I'm pretty sure I tried before and every time I try to pay by debit card, they ask me for the name on the card, and my name is not on the card (or my SCB debit card) as they don't put names on debit cards, only credit cards.

Anyway, the next time I order something from Lazada, I'll give it a go, so thanks for the replies from both of you. 

When it asks for 'Name' use the full account name that is shown on your actual bank book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Many thanks for your feedback, Liverpool Lou and Moonlover, and I'm pretty sure I tried before and every time I try to pay by debit card, they ask me for the name on the card, and my name is not on the card (or my SCB debit card) as they don't put names on debit cards, only credit cards.

Anyway, the next time I order something from Lazada, I'll give it a go, so thanks for the replies from both of you. 

Don't worry about the name, if you're like me you're a 'privileged member.' (oh I wish!) 

Just put your own name. That's want's required.

• Like 1

I has requested refunds from Lazada and I have Bangkok Bank. I found out if you order with a credit card card it gets charged back, but if you order with an ATM card they  deposit the money in your Lazada Wallet and from there you can transfer it to your bank account. So I was forced to register for a Lazada Wallet option to either use the funds to pay for a new purchase or transfer to my bank account.

Edited by ClaySmc

7 hours ago, KHY0307 said:

Actually it was a Mac air laptop the website official from apple was 32900 and the flash sales went 30400 sth like that

????

Apple makes this so easy. Yes, this trillion-dollar company doesn't deserve your cash but B2500 gives you peace of mind. And buy AppleCare!

I find Lazada has good customer service. Have never had a problem with refunds, though you may want to call and talk to someone. Good English too. Credit Card refund is generally not instantaneous and make take a few days or even a week or more in my experience.

I have had several returns and refunds with Lazada - normally for incorrect items received . At the moment I have been scammed by a seller on the Lazada platform selling a camera at a price that was too good to be true.  As it turned out , it was not true! Received a 200 Baht watch...

I returned said item , seller is not talking to me (left town?) and Lazada have agreed to a refund. I paid with Krungsri Visa card - have been told refund normally takes up to one card cycle. 

Just be patient - Lazada can be slow , but they do protect the purchaser.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Apple makes this so easy. Yes, this trillion-dollar company doesn't deserve your cash but B2500 gives you peace of mind. And buy AppleCare!

man i am not rich ????

i spent the last 7 years with my old mac i am switching only because it's finally no-longer functioning????

48 minutes ago, G Rex said:

I have had several returns and refunds with Lazada - normally for incorrect items received . At the moment I have been scammed by a seller on the Lazada platform selling a camera at a price that was too good to be true.  As it turned out , it was not true! Received a 200 Baht watch...

I returned said item , seller is not talking to me (left town?) and Lazada have agreed to a refund. I paid with Krungsri Visa card - have been told refund normally takes up to one card cycle. 

Just be patient - Lazada can be slow , but they do protect the purchaser.

thanks for reply! scammer really sucks.

btw what camera did you try to purchase the very first beginging? used one or new?

i am feeling a bit impatient due to the reason i will be leaving thailand soon and i want to spend the refund for the rest of days , then i will have no trouble withdrawing $ from ATM losing exchange rate and charges fees

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

I find Lazada has good customer service. Have never had a problem with refunds, though you may want to call and talk to someone. Good English too. Credit Card refund is generally not instantaneous and make take a few days or even a week or more in my experience.

Thank you!

43 minutes ago, KHY0307 said:

thanks for reply! scammer really sucks.

btw what camera did you try to purchase the very first beginging? used one or new?

i am feeling a bit impatient due to the reason i will be leaving thailand soon and i want to spend the refund for the rest of days , then i will have no trouble withdrawing $ from ATM losing exchange rate and charges fees

Yes - I feel like a D!@k-head - the scammer was new to Lazada, with no feedback. I checked his ‘store’ which had many items - but on closer examination(later!) - I found that most of ‘his’ items were cut and pasted from bona-fide ships (including their logos!). He still has listings on Lazada now - although my harsh rating should deter any prospective purchaser who understands English. 

I sold all of my DSLR camera gear about 5 years ago - and tried to convince myself that I could take similar quality shots from my iPhones.  I was dreaming!!

I splurged and bought a Canon mirrorless EOS R6 - great camera!  I sucked it up and bought one (at normal price) from a ‘real’ seller!

11 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I have never had a problem with credit card refunds. 

I look more carefully now before I buy because I would buy something and then find something just as good cheaper. 

Some USA credit cards have Price Protection for a certain amount of time after purchase - will refund difference if cheaper price found within the T&C.

There are also comparison apps one can use before purchase.

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, KHY0307 said:

Thanks for reply!

may I ask do you use a Bangkok bank card also? Thanks!

No, My main account and card is at Krungsri Bank, but I also have paid Lazada with a card from a US bank account, and from a PayPal account, but I don't think I've ever had Lazada return any money to me from those sources.

21 hours ago, KHY0307 said:

I saw transactions instantly on my bkk bank app. Gosh it was 7/June evening 9pm and now i still got no money back. If it's a few hundred I am ok and chill but 30k I want it back in sight now????

Relax….you will get your refund. It can take up to 7/8 days to process.

On 6/10/2022 at 5:01 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Not got that card, but it's not unusual for a refund to be delayed

Still waiting refund for used desk top pc.

march 23, what a laugh.

Ps K-bank card, refund approved but not paid to me yet.

Edited by Orinoco

13 hours ago, G Rex said:

Yes - I feel like a D!@k-head - the scammer was new to Lazada, with no feedback. I checked his ‘store’ which had many items - but on closer examination(later!) - I found that most of ‘his’ items were cut and pasted from bona-fide ships (including their logos!). He still has listings on Lazada now - although my harsh rating should deter any prospective purchaser who understands English. 

I sold all of my DSLR camera gear about 5 years ago - and tried to convince myself that I could take similar quality shots from my iPhones.  I was dreaming!!

I splurged and bought a Canon mirrorless EOS R6 - great camera!  I sucked it up and bought one (at normal price) from a ‘real’ seller!

i did the same 2yrs ago, then switch to a 35mm fix fuji x100T

smaller, more compact,

yet found it still weights much on a pocket

then i had it sold again, along with my dji drone

now i am shooting everything with iphone...

btw i do motor bike travel in thailand, so i guess for me less gear is the better opption.????

1 hour ago, Orinoco said:

Still waiting refund for used desk top pc.

march 23, what a laugh.

Ps K-bank card, refund approved but not paid to me yet.

<deleted>

it's not small money. Did you every think of going to the bank ?

1 hour ago, KHY0307 said:

<deleted>

it's not small money. Did you every think of going to the bank ?

No,  it will get refunded at some  point in time.

my cut off is about the 23 this month, that's about 3 months

then phone calls will start. No there is no way of getting in touch with lazada about this very issue , you can do the online chat,  but it don't cover my problem .

I have had many refunds from lazada  and great service , so i am not panicking. but am a bit ticked off right now.

3 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

No,  it will get refunded at some  point in time.

my cut off is about the 23 this month, that's about 3 months

then phone calls will start. No there is no way of getting in touch with lazada about this very issue , you can do the online chat,  but it don't cover my problem .

I have had many refunds from lazada  and great service , so i am not panicking. but am a bit ticked off right now.

Phone calls will start<  May i ask where are you gonna call?

20 hours ago, xylophone said:

My thanks again to Liverpool Lou and Moonlover, because I have just ordered something from Lazada, and I did what was suggested by both of you gentlemen, even though I couldn't remember the name I used on my original card (I sometimes include my middle name/initial and sometimes I don't) and it worked because my order was accepted!!!!

I can now go back to Bangkok Bank and cancel my credit card application, which was going to take two months to arrive anyway AND they made me put another 20,000 baht into my 800 K immigration account to cover it, so that can go back into my savings account!

Well done to all.