Can you talk to Thai cashier girls working in stores like 7 Eleven?

jhoncm

Currently I don't look for a replacement of my gf or a gig.

But talking to bar girls it seems enough of them worked preciously at 7/11 or Swenson's or something like that. I told myself I will keep that in my mind for the future. Better get the girl out of 7/11 before she starts working in a bar instead of waiting until she started in a bar.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just do it!

Does it matter if other people think it's ok or not ok or whatever?

Personally I have this from time to time. Most of the time it starts with some joking about this and that. I.e. I buy some chocolate and they tell me another chocolate has a special price. "Do you like it?" "When I buy 2 and get 3 do you share it with me?"

I think it doesn't take long to realize if the wanted one is interested to talk or not? If she wants it go for it and if not then don't try again and again.

Ask for here LINE ID or give her yours...

Whats your fav beer?

If she drinks beer she shags

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But talking to bar girls it seems enough of them worked preciously at 7/11 or Swenson's or something like that. I told myself I will keep that in my mind for the future. Better get the girl out of 7/11 before she starts working in a bar instead of waiting until she started in a bar.

Good idea. 7/11 girls often hot. Thai girls like pork buns. Id buy them start taking.

Chawp mai?

Chawp beer?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2long said:

As @Humminrightly points out, think about the age(s). I find several of our local 7Eleven girls attractive, and I flirt a little bit and have a joke often. But some of them are under 20 years old, and I turn 51 this month. 

There comes a time when young girls (not bar girls) are flirtatious with us older guys because they see us as a 'safe uncle figure' and not as a potential relationship partner. But the male eye, brain, ego and libido can make us overthink things... and end up in trouble.

Your age, her age, your marital status and her relationship status are all very important factors.

Your logic might work for 90% of the girls.

But maybe you are lucky and you get on of those 10% girls who are happy to make an older guy happy - and never work in 7/11 again.

There are certainly enough girls who don't want to work (in jobs like that).

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Next time checking out with your bowl of noodle purchase ...

"tired of these noodles ... you know good noodle shop, maybe good khao soi, or tom yam?"

"maybe you can show me someday" ... plant the seed, see how many smiles you get afterwards.

Or checking out with your pack of condoms 

" any good, perhaps you'd help me try one on later?"

See if you get a slap afterwards.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why?

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Go into the 7/11 and ask for foot long sausage , when she hands it over to you, look into her eyes , wink and ask her whether she wants a 12 inch sausage as well 

I imagine  she would  find that rather creepy- my daughter  would. Only the bar girl class of girls talk with farang  men about sexual matters in such a crude way.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Print business cards

Put share trader on it

Give her a card

????????????

I do stock exchange partly for a living.

When I tell girls about it, they straight mention i must be a scammer.
Why?

Because everyone tells them they are heavy stock traders or into crypto;

????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

????????????

I do stock exchange partly for a living.

When I tell girls about it, they straight mention i must be a scammer.
Why?

Because everyone tells them they are heavy stock traders or into crypto;

????

Put Artist on it

• Haha 1

ofcourse you can have a conversation with anybody you like, it's all depend if she want to have a conversation with you or not, maybe you should ask her first if she's in a relationship or not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:
2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

A mate of mine tried that. Epic fail. His love interest simply shouted to the staffer restocking the fridges at the back, "Hey!  Lek! Can you show this guy where the tampons are? I'm busy here."

Your friend chose to ask his potential love interest about tampons as an ice-breaker?

Not sure, I wasn' there but contrary to his opinion, his spoken Thai is a bit rubbish.

1 hour ago, papa al said:

Papa addresses every Thai female as 'darlin.'.

They reciprocate w/dak ling.

5 5

That is the point, how do the ladies respond?

If you get a positive response then you are in business.

If the ladies cringe, some don't even notice the negative response.

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Why?

Do you really need to ask?

Ok, I play along.

If I would look for a new gf then I would be interested in a pretty, young, innocent nice girl. And because I am not so young and handsome anymore she must be looking for ONE guy to take care of her and who she will spend her life with - maybe for a year or two or maybe for longer.

The alternative for her would be that she would prefer to get money from many guys providing service to many of those guys. She wouldn't be innocent for very long.

I don't need an experienced gf, I can teach her all the things which she need to know myself.

And what I definitely don't need is someone who learned how to manipulate guys with a phone full of "contacts".

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, I play along.

If I would look for a new gf then I would be interested in a pretty, young, innocent nice girl. And because I am not so young and handsome anymore she must be looking for ONE guy to take care of her and who she will spend her life with - maybe for a year or two or maybe for longer.

The alternative for her would be that she would prefer to get money from many guys providing service to many of those guys. She wouldn't be innocent for very long.

I don't need an experienced gf, I can teach her all the things which she need to know myself.

And what I definitely don't need is someone who learned how to manipulate guys with a phone full of "contacts".

It was a rhetorical 'why' sorry if I don't have time to read your reply!

But I'm sure others might find it informative.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, I play along.

My ex had one phone.
I was top of the list on her line account. The rest were just insurance companies, 7/11 etc.
Strange 555

The second phone was a secret.
Many farangs  added.

Keep on eye on 2nd phones, etc.   ????

• Like 1

Age is important, but also another important factor is timing, and if you do not manage to speak to her, then it complicates things a bit more. 

Just ask if she would like to date you at a time it is not so many people around. 

If she doesnt speak any english, or you are above 50, and her 20, I just wouldnt botter, but thats my take on it, and my idea how to do or not to do. 

• Like 1

I got my current girlfriend with this conversation. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" 

"no" 

"Do you want one?" 

this is the perfect conversation you should have, look at her straight in the eye

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, vinci said:

this is the perfect conversation you should have, look at her straight in the eye

Op is not a talkative guy based on his activity here, first time  poster ask questions one post syndrome and never seen again.