Clinics

splodger

Hello,right now I have a mobility problem.

I need to see a doctor,my medical insurance doesn't cover me for outpatient,I would like to pay by credit card,I am trying to find a clinic that will accept,Mastercard/Visa,I have tried calling a few I just gave up.

Stay Safe 

13 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

well, the obvious answer would be that if you cannot find someone to assist you in getting cash, then you will need to g o to a hospital that will accept payment by means available to you... 

I don't want to pay cash.

Sorry for not making that obvious 

3 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Believe most hospitals will accept credit cards - and that is where most doctors work in Thailand.  Clinics are mostly for beauty or routine flu type issues (pills for cash).

I appreciate that  it's  an ingrown toenail, minor surgery,

There are many clinics in Pattaya and most if not all will accept Mastercard or VISA.

Where in Pattaya are you? Can you get a songtheaw or motorbike taxi to get you to one?

image.png.4d414c09c75eb058681730fb72049f74.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

There are many clinics in Pattaya and most if not all will accept Mastercard or VISA.

Where in Pattaya are you? Can you get a songtheaw or motorbike taxi to get you to one?

image.png.4d414c09c75eb058681730fb72049f74.png

I'm in Pattaya Klang  can get Bolt no problem 

Why make problems- pay with cash? Why go to a clinic? Go to a hospital of which there are excellent ones in Pattaya and pay by credit  card.

Stay  in overnight then you are not outpatient.

Never use clinics when there  is a hospital  available. Never.

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, splodger said:

I appreciate that  it's  an ingrown toenail, minor surgery,

i had a toenail excised some years back at BPH and the charge was less than 200 USD.     Walked into the surgeons office and showed him the infected  big toenail.    I was hoping medicine would take care of the infection but he said he doubted it would and the only way he  recommended to deal with it was through excising it.  I asked when he could do it and he said "RIGHT NOW".     I'd been marking the infections growth with a sharpee mark on my toenail and decided to go along with the doctor.

Forty minutes later  I walked out with 9 toenails and a  solid path to ending my  toenail infection.      

21 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Why make problems- pay with cash? Why go to a clinic? Go to a hospital of which there are excellent ones in Pattaya and pay by credit  card.

Stay  in overnight then you are not outpatient.

Never use clinics when there  is a hospital  available. Never.

Emdog what confuses  you? Perhaps I can help  you.