Work without work permit in Thailand

15 hours ago, problemfarang said:

serious question, is this story real? its unbelievable unbelievable. 

Yes. very poorly written case and no farang can survive long here being so visible, careless, irrational  & disorganized re. Work & Legal Stay status. ????????

1 hour ago, TropicalGuy said:

A walking textbook on how NOT to get hired. ????Why so Patient with an obvious Mental Case ? How did he even get an Interview? Should have been Ejected  after showing up without Appt. & first rude comment! ????

Sure, the reality is that I was doing a favor for my client (the company owner) but I did in fact very quickly inform the client of the quick unintelligent conversation with the 'applicant', and the owner quickly called the police.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, problemfarang said:

Well im here for 17 years and working for the royal thai air force. I also have seen some crazy stuff my self and via friends.. but your story and the guy... wow

I would just tell him its better for him to leave. Thanks for sharing

Please check your Private Messages.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 7:57 AM, TropicalGuy said:

I don’t do anything here resembling “ work” except inside my own house and no big works even then ! Can’t be too careful & the “change” thing proves it. ☹️????

Friend got tagged twice for 50k for fixing guttering and painting his business building ….plus he doesn’t have a Work Permit but “ works” as Language School Director/Teacher! ????

Yes, that story I remember. Dude didn't have "specifically mentioned work permit" for painting his building. Its a big country after all )

in 2019 Im. police raided one particular very big school somewhere at Huay Kwang area BKK and found that almost none of teachers got proper permit. none was departed.

What's fun is broad definition of "work" between im. officers - from very shabbatical to complete and utter nonsense. The biggest mistake is to lecture them with Oxford Dictionary in hand ) But why bother? 

5 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Yes, that story I remember. Dude didn't have "specifically mentioned work permit" for painting his building. Its a big country after all )

in 2019 Im. police raided one particular very big school somewhere at Huay Kwang area BKK and found that almost none of teachers got proper permit. none was departed.

What's fun is broad definition of "work" between im. officers - from very shabbatical to complete and utter nonsense. The biggest mistake is to lecture them with Oxford Dictionary in hand ) But why bother? 

Shake down so only cash in hand works ????????

On 6/14/2022 at 12:37 AM, problemfarang said:

its obvious your lawyer did a mistake somewhere or lied to you about he closed the situation. Its surprising nothing happened to you till this time. its also another thing how you caught when selling noodles.. Most likely someone reported you and still following up the case. OR another high chance is they found you when you are doing the new work permit which means they listed you about this and again which means its not good. I believe this is also something where you are from. Obviously not from the UK or the USA. Might be from some ASEAN countries? I believe you will get some punishment for sure. I would say you will pay some money. If you have work permit with your new work, i dont think it will affect anything because you are doing it legally. I also feel its good for you taht you got your non-b for the work permit but not your non-o. tbh honest it seems your marriage might be just for the visa. thats what they might think

i would find a really good lawyer some serious one familiar with these things.. i dont know if i can suggest or not in this forum but there are 2 or 3 good ones about this and you can find them using google

also... another thing... tbh many farangs here do a lot of things to get a legit non-b and extend it. sometimes it can be really hard.. or can be really time wasting.. or other things.. but it can be really full of problems to get a legit non-b.. mostly its not that difficult. so, i feel you deserved some punishment just tried avoiding these problems and think you can beat the system. with all respect i dont think its fair for the people who tries hard to get a legit non-b and extend it. dont want to start an argument, but i truly believe its the truth. 

anyway. good luck

Hello, I have Plead Guilty and I received a fined from court which is THB2000. And one year not to repeat the same mistake. I received “Pending Parole” in Thai words รอลงอาญา. After the cases done, the officer was check on me & wanted to know how it’s end. He worry I would get blacklist at my passport. Am I have to inform immigration? Because I was told that, I may get deportation/blacklist/revocation of my visa. But now everything I done since 2018, all are legal.

12 minutes ago, Jocelyn0918 said:

Hello, I have Plead Guilty and I received a fined from court which is THB2000. And one year not to repeat the same mistake. I received “Pending Parole” in Thai words รอลงอาญา. After the cases done, the officer was check on me & wanted to know how it’s end. He worry I would get blacklist at my passport. Am I have to inform immigration? Because I was told that, I may get deportation/blacklist/revocation of my visa. But now everything I done since 2018, all are legal.

If you went to court, why didn't you ask your lawyer?

4 hours ago, Jocelyn0918 said:

do you have the papers from the court? keep them pay your fine and say you are very sorry and will never do it again and thank them.

read the case conclusion paper carefully and do what it says. 

ask a lawyer just in case.

to me it seems you are clean and ready for a fresh start. I dont think they will black list you or else. If so the court would hold you and hand you to police already.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, problemfarang said:

do you have the papers from the court? keep them pay your fine and say you are very sorry and will never do it again and thank them.

read the case conclusion paper carefully and do what it says. 

ask a lawyer just in case.

to me it seems you are clean and ready for a fresh start. I dont think they will black list you or else. If so the court would hold you and hand you to police already.

Good advice and always keep a copy or better the original of the court papers.

Provide copies to immigration or others if requested.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, merijn said:

Good advice and always keep a copy or better the original of the court papers.

Provide copies to immigration or others if requested.

Thank you so much for your reply. Even the court saying so. Maybe because of the Immigration Police wanted to know how it ends, which making me so confused with it. He said some Act may bring me to deportation/revoke/blacklist my visa & passport. I mean if the court really want to do this to me. They will receive the warrant from high court but not asking me hand it to them and let them check in advance.

6 minutes ago, Jocelyn0918 said:

Thank you so much for your reply. Even the court saying so. Maybe because of the Immigration Police wanted to know how it ends, which making me so confused with it. He said some Act may bring me to deportation/revoke/blacklist my visa & passport. I mean if the court really want to do this to me. They will receive the warrant from high court but not asking me hand it to them and let them check in advance.

The Immigration Police ask me to give him read in advance, because he knew I’m married to a Thai (extension based on Thai Husband) & Work Permit (legally work since 2018) . He was worried if I would being blacklist & couldn’t get in to Thailand in the future. If I plead guilty 5years ago I might get deportation. But now everything are legal. Are they going to do the same?