"Thai Teacher in the Sunnies" makes learning fun for kids in southern Thailand

webfact

For me a school is not an entertainment show. Good to find ways to teach kids, but in Thailand nobody needs to study and remember because you always pass. Many of us had to learn list of words and verbs and tenses, but here students just don't do it and nothing happens. Thai teachers tell them they did not have time, homework to do and so more if I explained it is important. But still nobody ever learned 1 list .. I taught kids from Prathom 1 to Prathom 6 for 6 years and they can't even answer the question how are you, what is your name and how old are you and that in 6 years and weekly classes......I have given up..... I told them you never can be a Champion if you stay sitting on your chair and play on the phone..... you have to put energy in it to reach things in your life... but as I said hopeless 

Edited by ikke1959
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JoePai said:

Forget Thai, learn English 

Strategically it should be Chinese for kids who are now in Pratom - by the time they graduate from College - Siam will be a province of the PRC - in practice if not yet in theory.....

He is, and should be praised for doing a great job where many obviously fail. Negative nellies will always try to find a way to bring down peoples contributions and achievements to compensate for their pathetic existence here. 

• Thanks 1