Is Bitcoin going to zero?

Adumbration

On 6/20/2022 at 12:37 PM, fdsa said:

This happened to me recently:

- what was that, an anti-money-laundering policy? Our deputies and ministers are moving millions abroad without any questions from the banks and I'm fkcng "laundering" three hundred bucks?!

this

On 6/18/2022 at 8:36 PM, Mark Nothing said:

Yes.  Bitcoin and all the others are going to zero.

Central bankers and governments will not allow competition with existing currency and the impending full implentation of central bank digital cash. The goal is to fully eliminate cash and track all incomings and outgoings.

I think bitcoin was an experiment funded by central bankers to determine best methods prior to worldwide rollout.

The carnage will lead to the illusion of central bankers and governments saving the day and protecting citizens from never getting fleeced again.

I think that because central bank digital currencies are coming independent digital currencies will have a future. I hate the idea of a centrally controlled digital currency with associated social policies. I think it will herald a distopian future. 

But I do think that independent currencies like BTC are open to manipulation and therefore will be volatile. 

6 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

You trust everyone?

Who these "everyone" is not important,  but what they do is. Do you know what they do?

Why are you asking me this? 

Absolutely not related to what I wrote. 

Are another trol that doesnt own crypto? 

Maybe I'll post in the Isarn forum and  suggest they move to Hua Hin ????

Edited by Neeranam

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Not sure your point, I lost $200 when I was drunk at a Port Fairy folk festival. I'll never get it back. 

Im sure you are right, even still some claim it can be retrieved. 

37 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

XRP might surprise a few. 

I remember Bread Garlichouse, the ceo was at a meeting with top bankers and the head of the Imf 

"He was born February 6, 1971 in Topeka, Kansas. Garlinghouse has a BA in economics from the University of Kansas and an MBA from Harvard Business School.[1][2] The whitewashing of unflattering details from this Wikipedia page was a subject of discussion by Financial Times in August 2020.[3]...

On December 23, 2020, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a complaint alleging that Garlinghouse, Ripple Labs and Ripple Chairman Chris Larsen had committed multiple breaches of securities laws.[16][17]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Garlinghouse

If you want to see more about the removal of unflattering data about Galinghouse (not Garlichouse) just do a search in incognito mode or whatever the equivalent is in browsers other than Chrome of the following search term:

"Who's been editing the Ripple CEO's Wikipedia page? ft.com"

Why can't these trolls that have come out the woodwork understand that it's almost impossible to lose with Bitcoin. Everyone who bought it more than 18 months ago is in profit!

The only way someone has lost is that if they bought it within 18 months and sold, which means they don't understand it. Us long-term holders are not in it for the quick gain. 

The trolls, who probably made a huge mistake by not buying, that could have affected their lives, seem to be sitting on the sidelines willing BTC to drop, so they can pat themselves on the back. I suggest you look up, "egoism and self-righteousness". You are being extremely immature. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Why are you asking me this? 

Absolutely not related to what I wrote. 

Are another trol that doesnt own crypto? 

Maybe I'll post in the Isarn forum and  suggest they move to Hua Hin ????

So you don't know or you don't understand the question?

11 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

So you don't know or you don't understand the question?

You ask if I trust anyone. 

I asked you what this has got to do with what I wrote. 

I can't see any connection at all. 

Please explain. 

image.png.a0623491565e8da23298f0a1ebbc7960.png

Edited by Neeranam
  • Haha 2

On 6/18/2022 at 10:07 PM, Sparktrader said:

1987 crash

1994 correction

2001 correction

2008 crash

2015 correction

2022 correction?

2029 crash??? (100 yrs from 1929 crash)

Anyone spot the trend???

I

that settles it ! I have just put all my money into stocks .    And have a sell order in for June 22, 2028

Now i can go have a beer and relax

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

XRP might surprise a few. 

I remember Bread Garlichouse, the ceo was at a meeting with top bankers and the head of the Imf 

The only reference I can find to any meeting between Brad Galinghouse and anyone at the IMF was this from over 3 years ago:

"Nov 26, 2018  Fireside chat with Ripple’s CEO Brad Garlinghouse and IMF’s Deputy General Counsel Ross Leckow in a far-reaching discussion on the opportunities that ASEAN financial institutions have to take advantage of blockchain technology within the region's unique regulatory frameworks. Learn the ins and outs of how this game-changing technology will change the world of global payments as we know it today. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-BPbhQWlpw

Ripple currently in the middle of a lawsuit with the SEC. The case doesn't seem to be going well for them.

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/sec-files-objection-to-ripples-motion-landing-a-blow-to-xrp-holders-202206200927

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I stand partially corrected. The head of the IMF was in the same room as Galinghouse but it wasn't anything like a meeting with her.. Galinghouse was on a panel and Christine Lagarde was in the audience. What's more this panel discussion was held over 3 years ago before Galinghouse's shady past was exposed and before the SEC brought a lawsuit against Ripple/XRP.

On 6/21/2022 at 12:51 PM, placeholder said:

I don't see how anyone could ever have seriously proposed Bitcoin as a replacement for Government backed fiat currency. As I understand it, there is a limit on how many bitcoins can be mined. I believe the number is somewhere in the vicinity of 21,000,000. How could this possibly work as a currency?

I didnt say Bitcoin. Bitcoin tech couldnt do it anyway. Look at El Salvador

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

I stand partially corrected. The head of the IMF was in the same room as Galinghouse but it wasn't anything like a meeting with her.. Galinghouse was on a panel and Christine Lagarde was in the audience. What's more this panel discussion was held over 3 years ago before Galinghouse's shady past was exposed and before the SEC brought a lawsuit against Ripple/XRP.

What shady past? The SEC have nothing! If they did they would of submitted it by now. All they keep doing is stalling. They have consistantly refused to hand over emails that will implement them and former chair Hinman and the corruption that led to Ethereum being given a free pass so they could get people to invest in it  by allowing money to flow into it making the initial whales very wealthy inspite of the fact its a pretty <deleted> product!

Ripple is winning this case or more likely they will settle at some point. I cant help thinking its all a bit of a charade

Despite all the made-up issues, XRP holds in the top 10 coins. This whole ETHgate saga uncovered since the SEC filed the charade against Ripple, most impressive stuff. Not easy for XRP hodlers, even if they're in it since years. With ODL, mass hirings and x-fold uptake outside of the U.S., Ripple (and XRP) are indeed about to make a dent in the universe, as Ripple's Navin Gupta said. All or nothing.. Might well be the Amazon of modern day. The SEC has nothing in their hands and Gensler is a paid lackey of the establishment. Of course it was Clayton who threw the first stone on the day of leaving office, but this lawsuit is all about the incumbents' fear. First they neglect the change, then they talk it down, then they sue them, finally they embrace it. In this sense, XRP ticks the right boxes.

45 minutes ago, Henryford said:

It seems almost every week there is any crypto scam revealed, Luna, Celsius, Three Arrows etc, involving hundreds of millions of $$. I don't know how any one can seriously trust "investing" in this wild west show.

Don't forget Onecoin, proper $B ponzi scam

I remember at 9000 when this YouTube joker said it's now impossible for Bitcoin to go higher .... hahahaha........and he sold everything at a small loss or gain, I forget.

Well, I'm not a small YouTuber, I'm the Illuminati.

You will NOT see 30,000 before 9,000.     

Why?  Yes, I can predict the future and won't share too much because getting rich is fun.   I also know everything.  So, there's that.  

On 7/2/2022 at 10:45 AM, Henryford said:

It seems almost every week there is any crypto scam revealed, Luna, Celsius, Three Arrows etc, involving hundreds of millions of $$. I don't know how any one can seriously trust "investing" in this wild west show.

I would say its the same as any investment. Do your own research. Look at what certain cryptos can solve. Also dont keep your crypto on anything else other than a cold wallet. 

Right now crypto is going through the purge and quite frankly it is well overdue! What come out the other side is going to be revolutionary! 

For anyone who wants to learn a bit about crypto there is a guy with a channel called coinclubcrypto on Ticktok and also youtube.

Short and to the point and he breaks it down pretty simple. Sometimes he does go a bit deep when he gets on a rant. Probably better to watch on TikTok as some of the video quality and sound is bad on some youtube videos

10 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

For anyone who wants to learn a bit about crypto there is a guy with a channel called coinclubcrypto on Ticktok and also youtube.

Short and to the point and he breaks it down pretty simple. Sometimes he does go a bit deep when he gets on a rant. Probably better to watch on TikTok as some of the video quality and sound is bad on some youtube videos

Any investment that requires a  U Tube  video to explain, that goes in 'a bit deep', clearly needs  to be avoided and as for planning investments by way of Tik Tok; words fail me. No wonder people keep getting ripped off. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

Any investment that requires a  U Tube  video to explain, that goes in 'a bit deep', clearly needs  to be avoided and as for planning investments by way of Tik Tok; words fail me. No wonder people keep getting ripped off. 

He doesn't give financial advice. Actually is a Blockchain software developer who uses a technology(Tik Took, YouTube) to reach a big audience to explain about different crypto do and in what context their utility could be used in the future.

3 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

2 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

He doesn't give financial advice. Actually is a Blockchain software developer who uses a technology(Tik Took, YouTube) to reach a big audience to explain about different crypto do and in what context their utility could be used in the future.

Would be sceptical to a blockchain software developer who do not manage to give good quality sound and picture on a youtube channel.

Ever seen so many youtubers promoting or discussing any other proven stocks out there or healthy investment possibilities? 

You see this kind of interest en gospels about mostly scams alike Time share and BTC. 

When a investment needs so much convincing, there should pop up red flags among most common sensed people. BTC can not survive without a hype about it or the controversy that glue some people to it in hope to create the new gold. 

Bitcoin fever is real 200 years after the gold rush.