Is Bitcoin going to zero?

Adumbration

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

The whole essence of a Ponzi scheme is that the ones who get in early make money, paid for by the mugs who follow on. You were lucky, well done.

are you talking about stocks?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Henryford said:

The whole essence of a Ponzi scheme is that the ones who get in early make money, paid for by the mugs who follow on. You were lucky, well done.

The US SEC sure is being awfully lax about 20+ publicly listed companies taking part in an ongoing 'Ponzi' scheme in plain sight.  Maybe they are in on it too?   Or maybe they don't have the deep insight of some guys who used to live in Thailand and for some reason have really strong opinions about bitcoin on a Thailand related forum?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Henryford said:

So people who bought Apple shares early on did well on the ponzi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

So people who bought Apple shares early on did well on the ponzi 

Maybe 30% here use a apple product on daily basis. I bought my first apple product in 1992, unfortunate no shares

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, DontDoubtMe said:

Prime example of why you shouldnt listen to randoms on the internet. 

It's just an old guy who knows nothing. (And was extremely wrong). 

Not to mention how he posts on EVERY SINGLE thread on this forum. 

Pathetic? I'll let you decide

And yes call me crazy, but bitcoin will hit $150,000. + One day. 

I'm glad I kept all mine 😉

100% correct my good chap, glad I kept all of mine too, after saying that have never been tempted to sell even after the deepest retracements. Amazing init how the no-coiners and Bitcoin haters just keep scaring everyone else out of getting onboard then either disappear never to spread their FUD again. Or just like Peter Schiff, never know when to accept defeat and shut it. It'll be zero next year lol.

Your not crazy mate I think $150,000 within the next 18 months. $1m+ sometime after the 2028 halving. Keep stacking those SATS and disregard the wise old AN 'experts'. 

Edited by Conno