Covid 19 test

I plan on going back to the states in a couple weeks. I will transfer from Bangkok to Seoul and then to the U.S. Am I required getting a Covid test. I already have been vacinated (two shots). Do I have to get a PCR and Antigen test.

• Haha 1

Since June 12th a covid 19 test is no longer required for the entry to the US and is not needed for transiting in Korea.

You should check with airline you are traveling on to confirm they do not require the test.

• Like 1

No, you are not.  No requirement for transfer at Incheon (they may still use temperature checks and may test if they show fever - even on transfer).    No testing requirement for entry into the US anymore (as of June 12).   If you are a US citizen, no vaccination requirement, if not, 2 shots if fine (as long as the last was 14 days ahead of entry and that they are US - approved, see:  U.S. Entry Requirements (delta.com)).  Check with your airline to see if they have any requirements.

• Like 1

Thanks. I did make a appointment a few weeks ago with Bangkok Hospital Pattaya for a RT-PCR test. I guess I don't need it. They would charge 3,800 baht. I did try calling Delta just to confirm what is needed. Or tried, they put me on hold and said my waiting time is 1 hour 26 minutes to talk to a human.

Delta has a pretty good tool tocheck point-to-point requirements at:    https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-planning-center/find-your-destination/explore-top-destinations

Even better, once you have filed in the source, destination and other information, and viewed that information, you can enter your connecting flight location to see any requirements there.