Thai vet becomes first person in the world to get Covid from a cat, Thai media

webfact

Absolutely absurd. The vet could have been infected by any of the people coming in, could have been infected by any of her family members, from talking with neighbors, from the cashier at the 7-11 or Lotus's, from the boy at the gas station. 

I read this article over a week ago. The vet, the owner of the cat, and the cat all tested positive for the identical ‘strain’ of Covid . Genomic sequencing of the virus showed all 3 samples to be identical. This strain was different from any other samples tested. This is how they are certain of the source of the infection.  The vet did not have any interaction with the owner of the cat - as the animal was presented to the clinic by another presumably uninfected person.  Unusual- but this is not fake news.

42 minutes ago, placnx said:

This Science article shows how the vet's infection by cat could be proven: by full sequencing of the vet's covid virus. Without that, this infection by cat is only conjecture.

It is not conjecture, the escape route of every Doubting Thomas.

The conclusion is within the range of reasonable probability, as is the possibility that he is not the first in the world, highly likely others have been infected by domestic animals without knowing it.

You will be telling us next the mink farmers got it down the pub.

There seems to be an astonishing lack of science in this article. How did they know the cat had covid?

Was the cat given a PCR test?

How far up the nostril did the cat allow them to go?

How does the vet know for certain they got it from the cat?

Five days is an awful long time.

Where was the vet in those five days?

Who were they exposed to?

There is so much fear mongering, and so many bizarre aspects of the entire covid narrative. And now this? Will pets need to be locked up and quarantined? Where does this all end? Is humanity becoming hopelessly neurotic? 

scary cat.jpg

• Like 2

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed by any means (or The WHO, NIH or CDC) but does this statement "The cat sneezed in the face of the vet who was wearing gloves and a surgical mask but no eye or face shield protection", suggest that the flying invisible killer virus coming soon to a theater near you (more dangerous than Osama Bin Lying), that it can enter the body through "Your eyes" rendering masks to be useless or even theater. Please help me understand as I'm not qualified or holding the Corvid Virus or the Corvid Virus family "vaccines" (You know the protection that failed to protect the protected) PATENTS like our savior Dr. Fauci is! I just dunno Jacko ??? Help me a confused "eater" as the WEF calls me.

Edited by Manny
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

tested by a 32 year old female vet with nasal and anal swabs. The cat sneezed in the face of the vet

I can understand a nasal swab, but why an anal swab? Did the cat also f.rt in the vet's face???

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedRoadRunner said:

2 of my cats died, cause (proven)  was Covid and the vets couldn't help them. Sad but true, cats can carry the Covid virus.

I know how much it hurts when one or more of one's cats dies. It's heartbreaking. My wife and I now have 20 cats and some other cats have died over the years. It's never easy getting over losing a cat.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/millycat-on-twitter-in-2021--734790495457683576/

7 hours ago, 2long said:

But can they PROVE that 

- the cat actually had Covid?

- the vet caught it from the cat, and not from any other human who she came in contact with?

This sounds very fishy to me!

Of course it's not proveable, at least not scientificly - in a Thai way only as it seem to be based on pure assumption... To be proven the vet needed to be looked inside a room together with the cat only for 5 days until the symptoms appeares - yes, then it's proven, but when the cat was only only one of many contacts during the 5 days then it could be transmitted from a lot of other sources.

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 1

Well, well, that did not take long then. 

Catrona-19 virus is roaming the Soil and gardens of Thailand, beware. Make sure the cats stay indoor during curfew and no food and drinks from midnight to 6 am - that's when Catrona-19 is most active. 

Just made my day; lets wait and see, what else they will have up their sleeves for us this week! 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

It started on August 4th last year when a father aged 64 and child aged 32 were tested positive for Covid in Bangkok and went for treatment at Songkhla University on the 8th. They took along their pet cat who had no symptoms.

I always take my Moggy along with me as well when I visit the Doctor.

Can you believe this load of tosh

13 minutes ago, LarryB said:

All I want to know is how many years they're going to add to their mask mandate because of this. 

Depends what's coming next - if the fishermen get it during a fishing trip and they start blaming the fish, then we may face infinity ...

Edited by ttrd

8 hours ago, 2long said:

But can they PROVE that 

- the cat actually had Covid?

- the vet caught it from the cat, and not from any other human who she came in contact with?

This sounds very fishy to me!

She is obviously codding

• Haha 1