Forum upgrade in progress! ×

PrikPot Sparks Thailand’s Online Cannabis Market

webfact

18 minutes ago, starky said:

Um not at your ridiculous prices it is definitely not a buyers market. How the hell are you in sales?

There is another company called Bloom that has a couple of 500 and 600 baht options. Anybody know of any other companies. Feel free to inbox !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PrikPot said:

Our prices are great for the quality and service our customers get, and our sales clearly shows that. Comparing comparing apples and oranges does not benefit anyone. 

So you don't know what a buyers market is? That's alright I'll help you....

1. an economic situation in which goods or shares are plentiful and buyers can keep prices down.
Edited by starky
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, starky said:

So you don't know what a buyers market is? That's alright I'll help you....

1. an economic situation in which goods or shares are plentiful and buyers can keep prices down.

We're obviously in a seller's market for lack of sellers, hence the 500-600-700 baht pricing for 1 gr.

Pricing for convenience & quality control.  Saw a photo of a guy in an unbelievably long line, at HighLand / BKK, I think, with Q # 100.  

Not everyone is internet savvy or can be bothered.  Click click click, and PP delivers to your door.

What's not to like ... image.png.21bd26c9145f57d27a3d0ee2cdbcffd5.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baron Samedi said:

Interesting. I didn't know it was so expensive though.

700THB for 1 gram ????

link in the OP, free delivery, and 10% off at the moment for AN members.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

If it is too expensive for you then don't bother.   Why post if you can't afford it?   It is an extremely new market with legalisation announced very suddenly and very recently.  You do understand supply and demand?  And it is 100% NOT a buyer's market!!  There is not enough supply.  Don't you understand this?  You obviously do not.

The OP already explained this and said when the supply chain stabilises then prices will come down.  If you can't afford 600-700 then wait until it comes down to 300-400 and stop moaning.

This site is the absolute worst place to advertise anything for sale,  Too many complainers who can't afford it anyway or have no intention of buying, just want a moan.   I tried to sell a car on here once and just had people saying the price was crazy and doesn't compare to America even though they have no idea about Thai import duties and couldn't afford the car anyway,.  People live to moan here.  So sad.

Kudos to PrikPot for actually replying to so many people.  I wouldn't bother, and seems they are doing pretty well without you.

Im allowed to comment and when a company that sponsors this forum is telling me I'm in a buyers market im allowed to retort has nothing to do with me being able to afford it. Get off your high horse mate. 

Im not moaning im pointing out a fact in response to something that was told to me by someone trying to flog something. You want to buy it go right ahead but please refrain from presuming about someone you know nothing about in your self righteous monotone. Maybe you should read the whole thread instead of cherry picking a single comment so you can understand the context in which it was written. But thank you for agreeing with me in the fact that it's definitely not a buyers market which is what I stated and not prikpot. Hoo roo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Kudos to PrikPot for actually replying to so many people.  I wouldn't bother, and seems they are doing pretty well

Yes, definitely have more patience than myself.

3 minutes ago, Issanman said:

They advertise same day shipping.

I ordered two days ago. Order is still showing as "processing".  

Not really a good way to start out.

Unimpressed, so far.

Well I am sure they got hammered with orders so I think they are doing their best...

25 minutes ago, Issanman said:

They advertise same day shipping.

I ordered two days ago. Order is still showing as "processing".  

Not really a good way to start out.

Unimpressed, so far.

Growing pains ... happens with many start ups.   Along with the demand for, I think caught everyone off guard.  

I'm actually amazed at the photos of Qs at shops and scanning the vendors on the net, and a lot of 'sold out' on listings.  Apparently many who did or wanted to indulge, didn't have a conx before all the shops appeared.

Definitely a sellers' market, which explains a lot.

51 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

For all you naysayers, PrickPot is getting close to selling out their stock of weed...

And if you think their pricing is a bit high, don't go to GreenLab site, as their's hit 1100 / gr & down ????

A seller's market for now, and another harvest or 3.

I must have got this wrong! When I went to the site and selected 7 grams of Blue OG (16% THC) the price was quoted at 4,200 baht. That would be about CAD 154.00 for a quarter ounce. That can't be right, can it? Here in Canada, I can buy an ounce (28 grams) of higher-potency cannabis (even from the Ontario gov't stores) for less.  

Edited by Inn Between
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Inn Between said:

I must have got this wrong! When I went to the site and selected 7 grams of Blue OG (16% THC) the price was quoted at 4,200 baht. That would be about CAD 154.00 for a quarter ounce. That can't be right, can it? Here in Canada, I can buy an ounce (28 grams) of higher-potency cannabis (even from the Ontario gov't stores) for less.  

Soon you will get the will if you can't afford it don't buy it....go buy cheap bricks, if you don't like this store go elsewhere etc etc. Apparently not allowed to comment on price without being accused of being a cheap Charlie.

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

For all you naysayers, PrickPot is getting close to selling out their stock of weed....Trust me folks price is not so important if you can have weed delivered to your house or condo,with a few mouse clicks.... 

Plus they offer COD to boot.....So no need to pay immediately...

Many line, Facebook, and other companies also offer home delivery. 

• Like 2

maybe prikpot can answer this.  my issue with the cheap bricks, is i worry about the chemicals used to grow the stuff.  it seems like chemical weed to me when i compare it to the legal stuff i've bought in the state of washington, USA.  prikpot, is the higher grade weed here in thailand grown with things that won't cause cancer and other illnesses, etc... 

in the state of washington, i regularly pay $45 for their best weed, 25% THC stuff, 3.5 grams. so that is about 1,600thb or 450/gram.  of course the prices have flunctuated since 2014 when the legal shops first opened.  so i can understand the higher prices here right now.  and all the shops have cheaper stuff in washington, you can get small buds of the same premium stuff for cheaper.  stuff like 'blue dream' is available for around $20 for 3.5 grams and maybe 18% THC.  it is pretty good.

i stopped smoking the brick stuff here a number of years ago.  i think it was making me sick.  doesn't happen with the higher quality stuff in USA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Not much of a masquerade ,,, I simply read it as a info commercial.  No more, no less.

It was posted by webfact in the news section on behalf of a forum sponsor . The sponsor becoming a member of AN at the same time of posting. The only indication it was an advertisement required the post to be read.

I have no issue with sponsors advertising on the forum. However i do object to the deceitfull manner its  placing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1