PrikPot Sparks Thailand’s Online Cannabis Market

webfact

A few moments later...

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to prikpot.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

So is Prikpot still alive?

On 6/23/2022 at 2:28 PM, PrikPot said:

We are actually restocking this weekend and will launch six new strains on Monday. And we will have a good steady supply from now. 

It is also important to point out that besides free delivery, COD, support and premium organic weed, we spend a LOT of time finding growers that meet our requirements. There is a difference between weed and weed. Not all, but many of the cheaper products you find on the market have been grown with PGRs (Plant Growth Regulators), counter-fit cheap nutrients that are highly carcinogenic.  

There are many good growers out there, but it is not easy as a consumer to navigate and know what is good and bad weed. We will also start lab testing products from our growers next month to add an extra level of comfort. 

I would love to see a "underground" tours set up to go to these quality growers.  Much like wine tasting in California!

Any info on buying seeds online?  Is it legal to put your condo as the "ship to address"?  Or would it be better to ship to a Thai persons address?
I have a green thumb and would love to have a couple of plants growing in my house and outdoors.

I talked to one shop in CM, High Queen, and they recommended SeedsMan.com ... can others recommend other note worthy seed shops to order from?  

A Thai friend gave me a CR seed shop, but they only have feminized seeds and no AutoFlowering seeds ...  Are there other Thailand seed shops?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

A few moments later...

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to prikpot.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Their page is working fine ... 

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

A few moments later...

Secure Connection Failed

I can assure you we are more than alive. We are just adding some extra layers of security this morning. So it might be a little erratic for a few hours, but everything should be stable around lunch time. Sorry about that. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

Any info on buying seeds online?  Is it legal to put your condo as the "ship to address"?  Or would it be better to ship to a Thai persons address?
I have a green thumb and would love to have a couple of plants growing in my house and outdoors.

I talked to one shop in CM, High Queen, and they recommended SeedsMan.com ... can others recommend other note worthy seed shops to order from?  

A Thai friend gave me a CR seed shop, but they only have feminized seeds and no AutoFlowering seeds ...  Are there other Thailand seed shops?

I've been using "Fast Buds" for autos for a while now. Excellent service and you'll receive your seeds in about 10 days. Check them for specials. They have many 2 for 1 sales.

• Like 1