Two-year-old child brutally attacked by dog in South Pattaya, has over 200 stitches

webfact

image.jpeg

By Adam Judd

Pattaya, Thailand-A two-year-old child out for a walk with his nanny and older brother was brutally attacked by a large, unleashed, and unsecured house dog in South Pattaya earlier this week.

The footage of the attack, taken on CCTV, went viral on social media and has caused Pattaya residents to ask for action around the incident.

The incident took place in a village in South Pattaya on Monday, June 20th, 2022, at 4:00 P.M. The incident came to the attention of the press the day after, yesterday, June 21st, after CCTV of the vicious attack was shared on social media and local Pattaya News reporters spoke with parties involved.

According to two witnesses seen in the photos above, only identified as Father Somkiat, 67, and Jet, 39, the incident was sparked when the nanny of the two foreign boys, 4 and 2, walked the boys past an open gate of a village home.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/22/two-year-old-child-brutally-attacked-by-dog-in-south-pattaya-has-over-200-stitches/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-06-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Sad 15

14 minutes ago, fulhamster said:

Don't think it was a stray, it was inside a gated area.

But why was the gate left open ?

They don't care...arrogant, ignorant, lacking in empathy, plain stupid.....put in a mixer and blend for 16 years......(not aimed at Thais by the way)

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Grieng jai. 

The coward's way of dealing with problems. 

Mmmmm....getting that at the minute.

The wife is no shrinking violet, but there are a few problems with the builder we have at the moment.....somethings she is happy to get sorted, but then she starts to second guess what the builder might not be happy about......... so she doesn't even mention them!!!

Edited by Will B Good
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

A lot of hungry bellies needing filled over there. A clever man could exploit the dog meat trade angle and clean up the streets in Thailand at the same time.

A win win. 

Already happens.......

428497thailandvietnamanimalcri-4249-5509-1474628174_680x0.jpg

images (24).jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

A lot of hungry bellies needing filled over there. A clever man could exploit the dog meat trade angle and clean up the streets in Thailand at the same time.

A win win. 

This is so true I know the dog lovers hate this type of talk. 

Now I've eaten plenty of dog in my days living here you get one of those trucks that transport pigs go around and pick them all up without collars that would be a good start. 

Then enforce iF leaders are serious instead of all the hot air daily with silly announcement that go nowhere.  

On my Soi years ago there were two females when in heat 20 plus would line up pulling a train these two must have produced 50 pups through the years they were the two ugly disease infected dogs I've ever seen but that didn't stop the dogs today they are all nearly gone many I think died from dog VD????, the others were run over or poison. 

• Like 1