Lisinipril 40mg

willyumcr

Apologies for my ignorance as I have no idea what Lisinipril is or what it is for but coming across your post, and assuming 40mg are unobtainable, why not just buy the 5 mg and simply take 8 of them ?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

Read this posting by forum member Jingthing:

"Lispril / Zestril / Lisinopril BP med Supply Chain Nightmare" posted on May 31 in the Health forum.

Contains medical advice about substitutes.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Excel said:

Apologies for my ignorance as I have no idea what Lisinipril is or what it is for but coming across your post, and assuming 40mg are unobtainable, why not just buy the 5 mg and simply take 8 of them ?

Expensive

• Like 1

If its true that 5 mg is available now that's good news for me as my.dose is 10 so I could take 2.

My recent topic was about pharmacies including Fascino saying that they had nothing and couldn't even order it and didn't know when they could 

Edited by Jingthing

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

If its true that 5 mg is available now that's good news for me as my.dose is 10 so I could take 2.

My recent topic was about pharmacies including Fascino saying that they had nothing and couldn't even order it and didn't know when they could 

Hello Jingthing. My girlfriend brought the last box of 5mg at a pharmacy across from View Talay 5.