Rooster investigates the “niterie entertainment scene” - still rather quiet but the night ends well

webfact

2 hours ago, Dumbfounded said:

Nice article Rooster but can you please check something? I thought they announced that thais could grow 6 plants each but also limited the growing to 10 plants per household. I think there's a bit of confusion surrounding this. A lot of people seem to think that every thai can now grow 10 plants each but I interpreted it to mean that if there was 2,3,4 or more thais in the same household that the limit for them is 10 plants in total. Cheers

Oh yes you may we'll be right. The story I did on AN was the one juxtaposing Uncle's don't try it edict with the ten per household thing. The source story didn't specify exactly what this was but your assessment there makes sense. They'd be trying to stop a large scale grow at a premises just because loads of people were registered as living there. As we know there are big players in this that want to control large scale ops. But I will check to be sure next time the 6vs10 is mentioned.

Thanks for the positivity and ta for reading.

Rooster 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

XYZ-PDQ

Nice! But do you really think I went out in those shorts. I'm a Bangkokian, we wear long pants and shirts with collars. And we always avoid flying without a license. I'm not some kind of Pattaya ruffian, you know ????.

Thanks for reading.

Rooster 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

...............a spare thesaurus , I thought they all died out along with Brontosarus and Diplodocus.

Actually what I have by my work desk is Roger Mellie's Profanisaurus.

Comes in very handy when I translate something about the latest police bribe scandal over sex shows and I need an alternative to a hackneyed phrase like beef curtains.

Thanks for reading.

Rooster (direct descendant of dinosaurs)

• Haha 1

I remember the Pink Panther Patpong, have I got that right ? It had a big pink cat sign outside. Think it was French owned. Loved Trink and his big column , loved his jokes. I kept thinking that I hoped no Thai was reading it. Tho he was never rude or condemned his demi-mondaines. I used to cut out his column and take it back home to show my friends where I was whiling away my winters.  They thought it was great too.Sorry I lost them somewhere along the way of life.  There was also a very good Post Bag , or box, that was also full of good letters to the editor.  Thanks , even if the others “ don’t give a hoot”. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:

Though Lemsta; Did Reply.

Thanks for replying,

Rooster

sorry man I skimmed the article but kinda switched off after the bit about Patpong. PP itself is quiet as the grave but there's still a bit of life in Patpong 2. 

it would have been nice if you'd stopped in at the places that are open and given us a proper review.

but I guess you're too shy to go into Dream Boy or Bar Bar ????

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Freed1948 said:

I thought you were a pom!

The cynical reply of Rooster re my spelling of humour is typical of a knowall. One would think a self proclaimed scrabble expert would realise the various spelling of some words is quite acceptable depending on nationality.