Rooster investigates the “niterie entertainment scene” - still rather quiet but the night ends well

webfact

Anti and Pan at TIPTOP on Patpong said you forgot something there.

something about tip and short time LOL

Patpong night market is s thing of the past.  The traders have left for other areas and will not come back until the tourist s do.  

As an aside one of the first bars to pen on PP was the show bar upstairs pretty girls ping pong happy Birthday, sexy ladies and cheap beer.

Should have bought Mrs R a present at the shop between pp1 and pp2

Edited by kingstonkid

Looks like Rooster's pants were on a bit Cock-eyed, meaning he left home half Cocked to drink Cocktails in the hen house while shouting at the strutting chicks, "Cock-a-doodle-do," which Cocked-up the whole experience.

That is, if one were to believe this Cock-and-Bull story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

Turkish Delight most definitely does not taste the same nowadays.

I think I used to like it, now the taste difficult to explain, or maybe just my memory.

But wagon Wheels, surely less than half the size as when I was a kid?

I used to love the Fry's bar until I discovered the real deal at Rose's.

Yes, didn't Wagon Wheels seem so big when we were knee high to takataens

Thanks for reading,

Rooster

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Anti and Pan at TIPTOP on Patpong said you forgot something there.

something about tip and short time LOL

Patpong night market is s thing of the past.  The traders have left for other areas and will not come back until the tourist s do.  

As an aside one of the first bars to pen on PP was the show bar upstairs pretty girls ping pong happy Birthday, sexy ladies and cheap beer.

Should have bought Mrs R a present at the shop between pp1 and pp2

I saw that shop and had exactly the same thought. Maybe I'll go back when things pick up more.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Rooster

• Like 2

Alright Rooster… good read…  but you can’t leave us hanging without the answer to crossword 

puzzle….  Give it up.. I couldn’t figure … but your Brit and it could be some word us Americans 

had to update to proper spelling….. like going to the Import store and trying to figure out what Brits call biscuits….. don’t y’all Brits get riled up it all in good humor… I think 555.

Went to the Australian Airshow years ago… mini van with 6 Brit’s 1 American me… ride back and forth

to show 4 days… 4 were former RAF and all liked to talk <deleted> to the lone American. Stories of 

putting the back door down on Hercules C1 push beer out to get cold. Actually had a lot of fun and

kept my trap shut on the ride back and forth … then last day going back let them have it… they laughed their asses off wondering when I kick back… I was a good beer drinker those days so 

helped get a little respect….

My ex wife could handle herself and keep up drinking  Miller lite … but in OZ had some Stella Artois 

one of the guys says think your wife’s passed out on the couch…. Wasn’t the same <deleted> as US… 

6 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Night Rooster???? is no Nite Owl???? but thanks for some fond memories of The Great Ol' Days! ????

Yeh, I could never have done that job. How many Trinkisms did you spot?, there were about 20.

Thanks for reading.

Rooster

• Like 1