Jump to content

90 DAYS reporting


Recommended Posts

when reporting the 90 days stay in the kingdom, must i give the exact address i am staying on

that same day, or can it be the address registered with the immigration?

for example, if the address i gave immigration is in hua hin and i traveled to chiang may

for two weeks, and the reporting day is when i am in chinag mai, can i still state

my address as hua hin or MUST IT BE chiang mai?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Traveling around the country does not change your address for 90 day reporting.

If you were able to do the report at a different office that would require a address for where you are located.

You 90 day reports can be done online ( https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login ) or by mail to the office your report to. In both cases you would use the address for where you normally live.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Traveling around the country does not change your address for 90 day reporting.

If you were able to do the report at a different office that would require a address for where you are located.

You 90 day reports can be done online ( https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login ) or by mail to the office your report to. In both cases you would use the address for where you normally live.

Joe,

 

What happened to that insane spell when even staying at a friend's overnight after a late night at the disco (supposedly) had to be reported within the day? I think it was 3 years ago but The Covid has made me lose track of time.

 

Was there a regulatory change or did it just fade away under the sheer force of absurdity?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

Was there a regulatory change or did it just fade away under the sheer force of absurdity?

A TM30 report regulation were changed in June of 2020.

A report is only required if you change addresses or enter the country with a new visa or visa exempt.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Use the address registered with immigration and do it online (link posted by Ubonjoe above). Works brilliantly for most and can be done from anywhere within Thailand from 2 weeks prior and right up to the actual report date. A certain well respected member, by me anyway haha, @DrJack54 loves reporting by post, which seems just a tad anachronistic. :vampire:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

A certain well respected member, by me anyway haha, @DrJack54 loves reporting by post, which seems just a tad anachronistic. :vampire:

He has done a online report now and no longer uses the mailed in option. Read some of his recent posts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

He has done a online report now and no longer uses the mailed in option. Read some of his recent posts.

Indeed.

Was actually due to ubonjoe glowing endorsements of the new system that I gave it a go.

 

Still in state of shock of success reports using new system.

 

So Monday 27, I attempt to use online (again). 

Hopefully will report back success.

Such a game changer if the new system proves to be the ongoing success story. 

 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 8:24 AM, DrJack54 said:

Such a game changer if the new system proves to be the ongoing success story. 

555.

 

You remind me of me when the online system version 1.0 appeared many years ago. 

 

I remember those blissful first few months when it looked like a new dawn, a new shining city on the hillock of bucolic Siam. 

 

Allow me to tell you how the next few years will play out:

 

Because of a terrible IT structure, the version 2.0 will start to collapse under its own inherent contradictions. New demands will be placed upon it by new regulations that cannot be tolerated by the IT set-up.

 

As years go by, and ThaiVisa users return to using carrier pigeons, the embassies will hint of government plans to scrap the system. Then there will be silence. Nothing but a void. Not even a rustle of a blade of grass.

 

And that's when the IT system 2.89 will collapse and an all new system using BASIC will arise as version 3.0. And a new day will rise! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

 

Because of a terrible IT structure, the version 2.0 will start to collapse under its own inherent contradictions

Couldn't care less.

Very happy to return to using mail in option.

Zero concerns.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...