Air Fryer

superal

5 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I do chips, sausages, fish fingers, pies

I do like the occasional Kiwi, "Dad's steak mince and cheese pie", but I don't have an oven and it doesn't quite work in the microwave when it's on convection, probably because it's over 12 years old and not fully functional??

You mentioned that you cook pies, if I had a defrosted pie, how long would it take to heat through (please).

Edited by xylophone

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

I do like the occasional Kiwi, "Dad's steak mince and cheese pie", but I don't have an oven and it doesn't quite work in the microwave when it's on convection, probably because it's over 12 years old and not fully functional??

You mentioned that you cook pies, if I had a defrosted pie, how long would it take to heat through (please).

it depends on size and how fast do you want it, slower is always better as it can cook better

the best thing about these fryers is they switch off when timer is done, so if its not enough you can put it back in again 

I would guess a normal size pie would take 15-20-25 minutes, remember they are Mini electrical fan ovens, so they normally cook faster because the size is smaller and more heat is retained.

don't wait buy one.

• Thanks 1