Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Tuukka

4 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

I have been an athlete most of my life, kind of buff  and have been with girls that left my hip area black and blue from pounding back into me during sex. 

How long did the bruising to your hip last for and how long was you pumping her for ?

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How long did the bruising to your hip last for and how long was you pumping her for ?

I think the most intense girls bruises to me lasted about 4---5 days but the teeth marks she left in my chest lasted for a couple months.  Had another girl that when she was cuming dug her fingernails into my back and drew blood. Had to slap her to get her to let go. She  told me her previous  BF had her wear gloves so that didn't happen.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

I think the most intense girls bruises to me lasted about 4---5 days but the teeth marks she left in my chest lasted for a couple months.  Had another girl that when she was cuming dug her fingernails into my back and drew blood. Had to slap her to get her to let go. She  told me her previous  BF had her wear gloves so that didn't happen.

Do you enjoy telling other people about your vigorous sex life ?

• Haha 2

On 7/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, BritManToo said:

It's rare you see any white guy that isn't working class in Thailand.

All the guys I met here were, house painters, plumbers, fruit pickers, drywallers, postmen and the like.

As for the young, 'hansum', male tourists, very rare for them to rock up with anything but fat fours as partners, the Oz lads had some real shockers trailing along. Sucks to be them.

You said you only seen working class guys here in Thailand, well that's only because that is the group you hang out with. You won't find  many executives  in Pattaya beer bars. There is an expat club in Bangkok  ( Internations Bangkok)  whose members , men/women all speak English but come from many cities/countries around the world such as Boston/NYC, London, Beijing,Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong , ect.  They get togther for wine /chese tasting parties, dances, movies, river tours , ect. There are other branches of the club in Major cites around the world.  Can also find them around the exspensiive yatch's in Phuket or hosting parties on them.

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

Sure they are.  And the wine girls are looking good too. 

Best Supermarket at Dolphin - for good value try the Hopes End - either type at 519 baht......

IMG_20220409_214525.thumb.jpg.c6bf68731712d84ad30f95b365e747d4.jpg

May or may not be better value than the ladies.........????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

I see stick reports bargirls demand 3k short time these days, you would have to be either desperate or stupid to take any of them up at that rate, just not worth it. 

That's cheap ..........

My live-in gf back in 2009 demanded 40,000bht for a long weekend and often got it. 

On 6/25/2022 at 3:37 PM, JeffersLos said:
On 6/25/2022 at 3:37 PM, JeffersLos said:

I don't know what you mean because I came here for the temples and the food. 

Me too.  But I also go for the foot massages, and swimming and relaxing in the nice hotel pool on a hot day.

14 hours ago, proton said:

I see stick reports bargirls demand 3k short time these days, you would have to be either desperate or stupid to take any of them up at that rate, just not worth it. 

I presume they get some takers at that price-point.  Surely cheaper than many can do at home......

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 5:41 AM, Tony125 said:

Much less intense? I'll tell you what I told a guy years ago who said one woman is the same as another "don't get around much do you"   I have been an athlete most of my life, kind of buff  and have been with girls that left my hip area black and blue from pounding back into me during sex.  Less intense ? Probably because they are not into you and are not turned on. If they are the sex can be very intense. Of course if they feel like it they can fake the intensity to make their "John"/BF  give them more baht or feel good. There are ways to tell.

On 7/2/2022 at 6:05 AM, Tony125 said:

epic humblebragging. i used to get an ego boost from making girls cum, but the novelty wears off like everything else. 

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I presume they get some takers at that price-point.  Surely cheaper than many can do at home......

for 3k she's gotta be a stunner and its gotta be raw. sorry, not sorry. 

On 6/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, JackGats said:

In Thailand, it is no longer fashionable for top girls (tallish, sexy, beautiful) to want to work in prostitution. If you want to see stunners in Thailand, go look at the staff at your local bank, hospital or shopping mall. 

And I'm not even talking about bar-fines, lady-drinks, Asians-only, coyotes and other trickeries and downsides that characterise Thailand night-life these days.

There is lots of tall sexy girls who don't want tedious office drone work. Tinder and Uber for girls apps is still prostitution. The hotter ones don't need to drift around in go-go's. But they hang around the night-life with their friends still

yeah,. back to #Thermae times... However in general: over time they got taller, dumber, freakier and more hungry for money. Just like US presindents. 

On the subject: it depends where do you "fish" - Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Patpong? how about those freelancers [even] on Tinder? 3K is now norm for a stunner, but you can always get one LBFM for 800 at Suthisan. 

Edited by NativeBob
typo
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

yeah,. back to #Thermae times... However in general: over time they got taller, dumber, freakier and more hungry for money. Just like US presindents. 

On the subject: it depends where do you "fish" - Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Patpong? how about those freelancers [even] on Tinder? 3K is now norm for a stunner, but you can always get one LBFM for 800 at Suthisan. 

That's pretty racist Bob. Shows your mentality. There are always those that have to pay, we can understand why.

On 7/3/2022 at 4:51 AM, proton said:

How does he know since he is in New Zealand?

10 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

That's pretty racist Bob. Shows your mentality. There are always those that have to pay, we can understand why.

Strange. No idea what was that "racist" remark. R U bot? we who? strange indeed.