Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Tuukka

On 6/25/2022 at 7:14 PM, morrobay said:

About 2005 , Classic go go on one of the Pattalands. No silicone no attitudes, I would be surprised to see any photos of go go bar today this nice.IMG20220626070606.thumb.jpg.3c0a9453185b260886ecc931b0f0744f.jpg

That's a pathetic looking scene.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2022 at 8:49 AM, Tuukka said:

I'm 45,  looking more like 35. But I think I'm probably too old to hit on the girls in places like shopping mall. Women usually consider me as handsome, but obviously the age is an issue.

Off the record, once in Cambodia I visited a fish market, and it was filled with beautiful girls working there. It was almost comical.

Being from a different social circle is likely to be as much of an issue as any difference in age.

On 6/26/2022 at 1:18 AM, Excel said:

And even better, no tattoos. But being serious, just look at the expression on the girl's face sitting down in the foreground. I know it was a photo of only that moment but her look to me is one of sadness.

Looks like shes thinking " I wonder whether my Mum has fed my two kids back in the village this evening  "

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jaxxper said:

They must be. A lot of them are the same girls from 2009. !!

That's alright. There is nothing wrong with girls in their 40's And by the way all you folks taking potshots: Show  me what you got.IMG_20220630_191240.thumb.jpg.a7112c03db6fcbfc931e4c6b4f9e894d.jpg

Edited by morrobay
  • Haha 2

On 6/27/2022 at 5:42 AM, NanLaew said:

You're making that up. The bit about "any cop anywhere" checking for any skin ink first I mean. It sounds like you are projecting your use of it as an "automatic classifier of the persons socio-economic stratum."

On ignore now for stating I fabricate information. Said information was volunteered to me by a police inspector in Victoria. Goodbye.

On 6/26/2022 at 11:42 PM, NanLaew said:

You're making that up. The bit about "any cop anywhere" checking for any skin ink first I mean. It sounds like you are projecting your use of it as an "automatic classifier of the persons socio-economic stratum."

Particular tattoos can relate to gang membership and recognising these could be useful for the police.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Unattractive old men, talking about how attractive/un-attractive bar girls are.

How ironic!

You should realize you are unattractive, the first moment you have to pay for it!

I started paying for it in New York City with Puerto Rican girls. What's the problem.IMG20220625143553.thumb.jpg.dcf69a3f0d188612c0cac2aa917ba7f0.jpg

16 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How ironic!

You should realize you are unattractive, the first moment you have to pay for it!

The first moment  you have to pay for it as you say, is what I call ,cutting to the chase.

On 6/27/2022 at 9:51 PM, Tuukka said:

In my experience there were signs on the doorways, about whether the bar/club allowed ladyboys or not. This makes sense, since drunk tourists would take ladyboys to the hotel, unaware of the transgender issue.

And you can also recognize ladyboys by adam's apple, am I correct?

#1 yes still beautiful bar girls in Pattaya and Bangkok ( try Patpong/Sala Deng area)

#2  No, you can't tell all ladyboy's by a lack of Adam's Apple, some have had them shaved down.

9 hours ago, malibukid said:

there used to be some stunners along the moat in CM, the cops chased them away?

the ladyboys are still there--i spoke with a supercute one---usually hangs on bridge at bottom of loy kroh but saw "her" along moat last week....had her kitten ears headband on and big lashes

I have been hit on this week alone by 2 LBs..met the one today at siam tv and she was cute as she wanted to come directly to my room-free as i dont pay as my hand works just fine....

I met another yesterday and said i would stop by to say hello--as soon as I walked in her room she grabbed my junk and stripped me down....gave me oral and wanted to do 69--i declined that part and tried to "enter" me...i also declined that.....but in the end a mouth is a mouth in these post covid times!     Sending this one out to RafPinto!.....never need to pay with the LBs!   lol

She also said she bartends at a secret 12-6am bar with camera outside I ride by daily on bike..

As for me and the LBS i like the lady parts--not the boy parts--I always keep it above the waist!

1 hour ago, Tony125 said:

#2  No, you can't tell all ladyboy's by a lack of Adam's Apple, some have had them shaved down.

yep  I saw a LB friend this week that was pre op before covid ive known for years--then she got the boob job----nice--and she flashed me this week on my bike--she got the bottom done too!

full transition--Wan..she looks good but a big crazy--as most thais bargirls can be...lol

shes working loy kroh bars if you Lads wanna go have a peek!

Never ceases to amaze me how few punters realise most bar girls actually hate them and often have to be off their faces to go with them. I was in a famous massage parlour once when a German guy was surrounded by girls at the bar all over him. He went to the bog and as soon as the door was closed the smiles dropped and they were slagging the guy off to the max. As soon as he reappeared he was the fabled handsome man again. Paying for sex is like paying for people to laugh at your jokes, it does not really count. I would rather have a dump than have sex with a bar girl.

17 minutes ago, proton said:

Never ceases to amaze me how few punters realise most bar girls actually hate them and often have to be off their faces to go with them. I was in a famous massage parlour once when a German guy was surrounded by girls at the bar all over him. He went to the bog and as soon as the door was closed the smiles dropped and they were slagging the guy off to the max. As soon as he reappeared he was the fabled handsome man again. Paying for sex is like paying for people to laugh at your jokes, it does not really count. I would rather have a dump than have sex with a bar girl.

Looks OK, true romance.

FB_IMG_1656603282819.jpg

• Sad 1

On 6/26/2022 at 7:18 AM, Excel said:

And even better, no tattoos. But being serious, just look at the expression on the girl's face sitting down in the foreground. I know it was a photo of only that moment but her look to me is one of sadness.

It is not sadness. It is pain having difficulty standing up. I even gave her extra money after the short-time knowing she’d struggle to go back to work straightaway. She just wouldn’t listen. Stubborn Thai women!

• Confused 1

On 6/26/2022 at 12:33 AM, jacko45k said:

Always found it easier to see good lookers in Bangkok, at Tilac and Baccara maybe. Just the silly prices and sometimes some nonsense of  sitting out front with a beer before going in. Also found very attractive girls in MPs there, very unlikely in Pattaya. 

I used to sit out the front of Tilac Bar, sometimes watch the Football there too. In the years when I did mess around I would often bar fine a girl at 9pm, and then go around the other bars getting sozzled till 11pm. Then get the girl and go home, way too drunk. I often thought that I was the guy who all the girls wanted to sleep with, cos that's all they had to do.????

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How ironic!

Everyone pays one way or another..

• Like 1