Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Tuukka

Just now, Lacessit said:

That seems to be making the assumption all bar girls are bad. They're not.

I know many good ones too, wouldn't mean I take them to be my life partner. My former weed dealer is very nice too, but i would not trust him in my house.

Good or bad aside, I like them younger than 50-60. Better to be single in the land of the smiles.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

That seems to be making the assumption all bar girls are bad. They're not.

Unfortunately is that their assumption ?  or possibly simply a statement from those bitter ones that could not find a successful and long relationship and simply take any opportunity to illustrate their bitterness ?  Of course there would be a huge number of successful partnerships made from girls that worked in bars and gogos but those are the ones you never hear about obviously.

7 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I know many good ones too, wouldn't mean I take them to be my life partner. My former weed dealer is very nice too, but i would not trust him in my house.

Good or bad aside, I like them younger than 50-60. Better to be single in the land of the smiles.

I think what you are really saying is as yet no lady has found you good or trustworthy enough to be prepared to spend their lives with you but simply will not admit it perhaps ? ????

12 minutes ago, Excel said:

I think what you are really saying is as yet no lady has found you good or trustworthy enough to be prepared to spend their lives with you but simply will not admit it perhaps ? ????

It's not difficult at all to find a girl in Thailand, much more challenging to avoid it

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, morrobay said:

no attitudes,

2005 no attitudes?  maybe so controlled by certain groups of people that it was impossible to have a personality.   NOW kids have personalities, before afraid.  I remember 2005 in the world and it's not that much different now.   maybe  before people drank more, more drugs, more gambling......nah, same.

It was 1999 when Thailand was absolute paradise.  Not one problem.  Everything perfect.  Then the falang.......  

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nope, you're implying that the poster hasn't found a girl because of him and I'm saying it's easy to find a fake girlfriend or wife i bet you have

Clearly you didn't grasp anything. My point was that no women found him trustworthy  not that he couldn't find a fake GF or wife, Goodness some people drip drip drip.

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

splitting hairs, it's over your head, move on

Well as I wrote the posts to which you simply could not understand its your head that is well below the bar. I tried to make it simple but clearly even that was beyond you. Have a nice day 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Each to his own, I like them older. No risk of unwanted pregnancy and STD's, and more enthusiasm. Granted, not as beautiful, but I'd much rather have a keen woman in my bed than a stunning starfish.

Being single has a price, who is going to look after you when you need looking after?

• Like 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

Being single has a price, who is going to look after you when you need looking after?

Many people break up with their wives just when they need someone to take care. Being single, eventually it makes sense to get a girlfriend or live in help of some sort

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Each to his own, I like them older. No risk of unwanted pregnancy and STD's, and more enthusiasm.

I always assumed the 40yos were more likely to have AIDs than the 20yos purely because they've had longer to catch it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I always assumed the 40yos were more likely to have AIDs than the 20yos purely because they've had longer to catch it.

Only if they were bar girls, there are other places to trawl.

I have to get to know a woman for several years before I start discarding condoms.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Each to his own, I prefer my ladies without the picture "art". They never think about where the tatts are going to be in their 50's and 60's.

They probably aren't too bothered about fuddy duddy old farangs labeling them as skanks either.

My wife at 40+ still has a smile that can light up a room, maybe that's part of what is missing now, the genuine smiles, or even very good fake ones for that matter ????

Course masks don't help the cause ????

Edited by 473geo

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's not difficult at all to find a girl in Thailand, much more challenging to avoid it

True. If I had 1000 baht for every time I was asked if I had a Thai GF, I'd be driving the latest Beemer.

39 minutes ago, 473geo said:

My wife at 40+ still has a smile that can light up a room, maybe that's part of what is missing now, the genuine smiles, or even very good fake ones for that matter ????

See....... now masks have helped no end with my fantasies........there is not a single asian lady who is not stunning when wearing a mask......those eyes!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Let me guess, the ones with tattoos are the wrong 'uns?

Not necessarily. However, the first thing any cop anywhere does when talking to anyone involved in an incident is check them out for tattoos. It's an automatic classifier of the persons socio-economic stratum. Mind you, some cops have them as well.

44 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I look for the crinkling around the eyes that indicates a smile.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

I don't know what you mean because I came here for the temples and the food. 

Me too--my temple called Soi 6 and the food cost 1000bt.

Let's take a look at the average age of the farange customer in the Pattaya bars, most are 50, 60,70 plus. Too many farangs want to focus on the the girls and not their fat, old, disgusting bodies.

For the love of ghod, you're decrepit body is disgusting, get over yourself. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1