Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Tuukka

In Thailand, it is no longer fashionable for top girls (tallish, sexy, beautiful) to want to work in prostitution. If you want to see stunners in Thailand, go look at the staff at your local bank, hospital or shopping mall. 

And I'm not even talking about bar-fines, lady-drinks, Asians-only, coyotes and other trickeries and downsides that characterise Thailand night-life these days.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Not necessarily. However, the first thing any cop anywhere does when talking to anyone involved in an incident is check them out for tattoos. It's an automatic classifier of the persons socio-economic stratum. Mind you, some cops have them as well.

You're making that up. The bit about "any cop anywhere" checking for any skin ink first I mean. It sounds like you are projecting your use of it as an "automatic classifier of the persons socio-economic stratum."

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Each to his own, I like them older. No risk of unwanted pregnancy and STD's,

Really, and how did you determine that?... I would expect a girl who had been in the game longer to carry a little more risk wrt STDs.

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

You're making that up. The bit about "any cop anywhere" checking for any skin ink first I mean. It sounds like you are projecting your use of it as an "automatic classifier of the persons socio-economic stratum."

Most men in prisons have tattoos

7 hours ago, bbko said:

Let's take a look at the average age of the farange customer in the Pattaya bars, most are 50, 60,70 plus. Too many farangs want to focus on the the girls and not their fat, old, disgusting bodies.

For the love of ghod, you're decrepit body is disgusting, get over yourself. 

Most guys actually go to look and interact with the girls on the stage, you have a rather perverse difference there, and I suspect could save a lot of money by simply using the Katesiree to do your drinking. 

On 6/26/2022 at 5:47 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Yes , they sure are . 

First saw Lek working in a bar in 1998 , saw her recently still working in a bar an shes still as beautiful as the day I first met her 

Yeah, isn´t it a wonder what modern plastic can do? ????

10 hours ago, bbko said:

Let's take a look at the average age of the farange customer in the Pattaya bars, most are 50, 60,70 plus. Too many farangs want to focus on the the girls and not their fat, old, disgusting bodies.

Totally irrelevant point, they have money, that's ALL that counts - nothing else.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, JackGats said:

In Thailand, it is no longer fashionable for top girls (tallish, sexy, beautiful) to want to work in prostitution. If you want to see stunners in Thailand, go look at the staff at your local bank, hospital or shopping mall. 

And I'm not even talking about bar-fines, lady-drinks, Asians-only, coyotes and other trickeries and downsides that characterise Thailand night-life these days.

I'm 45,  looking more like 35. But I think I'm probably too old to hit on the girls in places like shopping mall. Women usually consider me as handsome, but obviously the age is an issue.

Off the record, once in Cambodia I visited a fish market, and it was filled with beautiful girls working there. It was almost comical.

20 hours ago, bbko said:

LOL 

Some of these go-go girls are actually transgender if that's alright with you.

Last year while I was walking through the red light Silom area, one of the pretty 'girl' walked up to me but she spoke with a manly voice instead. 

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Some of these go-go girls are actually transgender if that's alright with you.

Last year while I was walking through the red light Silom area, one of the pretty 'girl' walked up to me but she spoke with a manly voice instead. 

In my experience there were signs on the doorways, about whether the bar/club allowed ladyboys or not. This makes sense, since drunk tourists would take ladyboys to the hotel, unaware of the transgender issue.

And you can also recognize ladyboys by adam's apple, am I correct?

Edited by Tuukka
typo

On 6/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, JackGats said:

No "top girl" works in a thailand bar. They tend to have better options. ????‍♂️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tuukka said:

I'm 45,  looking more like 35. But I think I'm probably too old to hit on the girls in places like shopping mall. Women usually consider me as handsome, but obviously the age is an issue.

I never suggested those girls were to be hit on. They're out of bounds.

3 years ago I met an Thai man at a Shark's FKK in Frankfurt. He had been living in the US but he was still often in Thailand. He told me every time he was in Pattaya he had to laugh at what standards sex-tourists now had in Pattaya in terms of girls. This got me thinking because he was Thai. He also said "nothing like Germany", for what it was worth. For mongering he traveled from the US to Germany.

Edited by JackGats
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tuukka said:

Off the record, once in Cambodia I visited a fish market, and it was filled with beautiful girls working there. It was almost comical.

Does your early middle-age need to be so precisely defined? If you think you are too old, chances are you probably are. A lack of confidence can make it seem much worse though.

What was comical? Were you hitting on them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JackGats said:

I never suggested those girls were to be hit on. They're out of bounds.

3 years ago I met an Thai man at a Shark's FKK in Frankfurt. He had been living in the US but he was still often in Thailand. He told me every time he was in Pattaya he had to laugh at what standards sex-tourists now had in Pattaya in terms of girls. This got me thinking because he was Thai. He also said "nothing like Germany", for what it was worth. For mongering he traveled from the US to Germany.

That Red Bull kid does get around eh?

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I think many people just don't realise how prevalent tattoos are in the general Thai population these days. You see them on checkout staff, waitresses, on TV, everywhere.

HISO model types on tik tok, Line, Facebook have no tattoos, pretty sure TV actors don't either

19 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Totally irrelevant point, they have money, that's ALL that counts - nothing else.

And of course are also prepared to spend it quite freely..... seen some major Western cheap charlies eking out a single draft in such places. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

And of course are also prepared to spend it quite freely..... seen some major Western cheap charlies eking out a single draft in such places. 

Why would you buy more than 1 drink in a bar?

IF you haven't found the lady you want during that one drink, it's time to move to the next bar.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why would you buy more than 1 drink in a bar?

IF you haven't found the lady you want during that one drink, it's time to move to the next bar.

Entertainment ... not everyone is shopping for take away.  I like to cruise a few different places, and have company in each.  There are also times when they 'fail' the interview.....

I also tended to leave selection until later.....