Covid Fear Lingers In Krabi Despite Face Mask Mandate Being Eased

webfact

I live in Ao nang and as I am an older man who wishes to get older I continue to wear my mask in shops and confined areas.

I don’t comment to others who don’t as it would only cause friction, an example was a European tourist in Lotus’s last week who was offered a mask by a staff member who was told to F### Off by said tourist.

The quality tourists are back ……

Edited by PJPom
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, PJPom said:

I live in Ao nang and as I am an older man who wishes to get older I continue to wear my mask in shops and confined areas.

I don’t comment to others who don’t as it would only cause friction, an example was a European tourist in Lotus’s last week who was offered a mask by a staff member who was told to F### Off by said tourist.

The quality tourists are back ……

It seems for a lot of people these days difficult to just say "No thank you".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Ok here is the answer to the mask debate, a Thai worker testing positive for covid can be laid off work for 2 weeks no pay, as has happened to both my brother and sister in law, with a combined loss of earnings around 20k

Not quite the same for a tourist or retired foreigners 

Absolutely true. The sad thing is that the mask hardly works. A lot of research on that matter is done. Its the world of make believe.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, peter zwart said:

Absolutely true. The sad thing is that the mask hardly works. A lot of research on that matter is done. Its the world of make believe.

Doctors wear theirs' in the covid ward, people wear theirs' to look smart like a doctor

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Johnnyngai said:

Doctors wear theirs' in the covid ward, people wear theirs' to look smart like a doctor

doctors and nurses and any other personnel wear them in the operating room