He's an ANGRY White man ! - are you ?

CharlieH

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

I had no idea that hippie was a rightwing epithet. Where I live, they def have right wing hippies.

Who knew that cammo gear came in tie dye?

Who mentioned that hippies was derogatory? Anybody? Do you have a point?

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

I think you know better. Does the fact that you know the left wing object to this labeling make any difference or cause you to exercise deference and restraint? If not then your intention must be to insult.

I had no idea they objected to the word .

Which word would they like to be referred to as ?

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

"Anti-racists" who keep publicising non existent racism are the ones causing racism and division .

No ones really bother what race or sexuality you are 

Tell that to those who have suffered racism. Oh wait, to those that have been murdered because of their race can’t hear you

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Who mentioned that hippies was derogatory? Anybody? Do you have a point?

You quoted me above for my so-so hippie joke, remember?

Are we being trolled here? Is Ozmoron actually the grooming challenged guy in the tik tok?

Because you're furious defense of people who forget you when you leave the room def is the same as that guy's.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LaosLover said:

You quoted me above for my so-so hippie joke, remember?

Are we being trolled here? Is Ozmoron actually the grooming challenged guy in the tik tok?

Because you're furious defense of people who forget you when you leave the room def is the same as that guy's.

It's not my aim to be remembered. I'm pushing back against those who think his video is even controversial. He is right on point, socially aware and woke in the proper meaning of those words.

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Who are the people who have been murdered because of their race ?

You're painting into a corner with OzMoron ("please, go out of your way to forget I was even here -just remember my boring message") and madcap beardo in the tik tok.

It's a statistical fact that black people are a bazillion times more likely to die in custody with the police.

Excuse me. Po-leeeece.

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

You're painting into a corner with OzMoron ("please, go out of your way to forget I was even here -just remember my boring message") and madcap beardo in the tik tok.

It's a statistical fact that black people are a bazillion times more likely to die in custody with the police.

Excuse me. Po-leeeece.

The video is from the U.K and thats the topic  .

What are the statistics to back up your claim about that Black people are more likely to die in jail (in the U.K) 

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Whom are you speaking of ?

Who are the people who have been murdered because of their race ?

Don’t be so ignorant. Here’s a recent example and another example via a study

Buffalo Shooting Highlights Rise of Hate Crimes Against Black Americans

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/16/us/hate-crimes-black-african-americans.html

Racism as a leading cause of death in the United States

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o213

instead of deflecting try to respond to the evidence

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The video is from the U.K and thats the topic  .

What are the statistics to back up your claim about that Black people are more likely to die in jail (in the U.K) 

Nah, the topic is angry white men. In general. Who died and made you moderator?

For confirmation, use the brains that god gave you and read the thread title at the top of the page.

Edited by LaosLover

7 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Nah, the topic is angry white men. In general. Who died and made you moderator?

For confirmation, use the brains that god gave you and read the thread title at the top of the page.

If you make a claim, you need to back those claims up .

Did I miss the part of the video where he mentioned racism in the USA and the deaths of Black people in USA jails ?

11 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Don’t be so ignorant. Here’s a recent example and another example via a study

Buffalo Shooting Highlights Rise of Hate Crimes Against Black Americans

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/16/us/hate-crimes-black-african-americans.html

Racism as a leading cause of death in the United States

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o213

instead of deflecting try to respond to the evidence

Is this a thread about racism in the USA ?

I didnt realise that , I though it was about an angry White man from the U.K 

Just too nitpicky not to laugh out the room. Did that pub bore specifically say that he was only talking about the UK? NO.

I lived in England for many years. Their obsession with black injustice in the US was a little on crazy side. When Obama was running there was much bad taste mirth about, "I hope he doesn't get shot". America is like Madonna. England is like the Madonna fan club.

And yes, plenty of police bias against black people (partic. of Jamaican origin) in the UK. Will I be your google chump and go collect links for your passive aggressive satisfaction? No. 

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Is there anyone under 50 years old that is anyway concerned about anyone elses sexuality or race ?

OK, there is a small minority of racist homophobes , a few percentage of the population , but there aren't really listened to or taken much notice off .

People like the man in the video , who keep going on about racial differences and division of the races , are the ones who keep racism alive . 

"Anti-racists" who keep publicising non existent racism are the ones causing racism and division .

No ones really bother what race or sexuality you are 

You actually watched the vid ... ????

5 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

And yes, plenty of police bias against black people (partic. of Jamaican origin) in the UK. Will I be your google chump and go collect links for your passive aggressive satisfaction? No. 

Because the links  don't exist .

The U.K doesn't suffer from the same racial issues as the USA does and there isn't a racial division in the UK, like there is in the USA

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

You actually watched the vid ... ????

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

.....................first ten seconds .

I'm shocked. That's a core problem, you've made disparaging remarks about the video without actually watching it. Why are you wasting everybody's time?

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Is this a thread about racism in the USA ?

I didnt realise that , I though it was about an angry White man from the U.K 

You were the one to bring up racism in your post by denying there was any but since as predicted you deflect it to the UK then I am more than happy to oblige

RACIST MURDERS SINCE STEPHEN LAWRENCE

https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/article/racist-murders-since-lawrence

RACIST VIOLENCE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

https://www.hrw.org/reports/1997/uk2/

evidence that directly refutes your claim, more deflections? There are literally hundreds of search results with dozens and dozens of links with evidence

Edited by coolcarer

Time for you to find another leg to hump.

I notice a lot of waffling about "not the same racial issues" and "not the same racial division" in the UK. So you can then argue endlessly how it's "not the same". 

But if the UK is a racial paradise, why is Beardo wailing so mournfully -like your mom did after you were conceived?

Edited by LaosLover

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'm shocked. That's a core problem, you've made disparaging remarks about the video without actually watching it. Why are you wasting everybody's time?

Anyone describing himself as an angry white man, I really don't need to hear his rant.  Not into labels, or racial speeches, as plenty of racial hate on the forum I already try to avoid.

67, don't need to be preached to or told the way of the world, how unfair it is.

Since in the entertainment forum, I actually had Billy Joel song in my head, as I opened it.  Speed reading and read young instead of white ... ????

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

You were the one to bring up racism in your post by denying there was any but since as predicted you deflect it to the UK then I am more than happy to oblige

RACIST MURDERS SINCE STEPHEN LAWRENCE

https://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/article/racist-murders-since-lawrence

RACIST VIOLENCE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

https://www.hrw.org/reports/1997/uk2/

evidence that directly refutes your claim, more deflections? There are literally hundreds of search results with dozens and dozens of links with evidence

The Steven  Lawrence case was from 30 years ago and it was gang related murder .

Gangs fighting over territory .

The second link is from 25 years ago and it refers to racist groups that no longer exist

13 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Time for you to find another leg to hump.

I notice a lot of waffling about "not the same racial issues" and "not the same racial division" in the UK. So you can then argue endlessly how it's "not the same". 

But if the UK is a racial paradise, why is Beardo wailing so mournfully -like your mom did after you were conceived?

Sorry, was you there just after I was conceived ?

How are you aware of my Mothers actions ?

"Where am I?"

"Is this the Supreme Court? I want to ponderously debate nothing at all -at length. In the Supreme Court".

"How did I end up in this goofy collection of ex-mongers and drunks?"

"Uh, where am I?".

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Anyone describing himself as an angry white man, I really don't need to hear his rant.  Not into labels, or racial speeches, as plenty of racial hate on the forum I already try to avoid.

67, don't need to be preached to or told the way of the world, how unfair it is.

Since in the entertainment forum, I actually had Billy Joel song in my head, as I opened it.  Speed reading and read young instead of white ... ????

surely you don't need to comment on something you know nothing about. It's disrespectful to readers who think you are debating in good faith.

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The Steven  Lawrence case was from 30 years ago and it was gang related murder .

Gangs fighting over territory .

The second link is from 25 years ago and it refers to racist groups that no longer exist

If you can’t even read an article that lists racial murders, crimes and racial injustice since Steven Lawrence right through to 2019 when the article was published then no wonder you are blind to it.

enjoy your little cozy UK with no racism

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's disrespectful to readers who think you are debating in good faith.

"Where am I?"

"Is this the Eton Hall debating club? No wait, it looks like these people are actually getting laid, so it can't be".

"Uh, where am I?"

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

surely you don't need to comment on something you know nothing about. It's disrespectful to readers who think you are debating in good faith.

But you needed to comment to me, replying to someone else...hmm