He's an ANGRY White man ! - are you ?

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Both dodging stuff you find uncomfortable or challenges your world view and then voicing an opinion. Not good form.

Not dodging, ignoring ... quite a bit of difference.  Can't be bothered wasting my time.  My world views are pretty set in stone.  It's a beautiful world, don't need to listen to unhappy people.

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Both dodging stuff you find uncomfortable or challenges your world view and then voicing an opinion. Not good form.

"Wh-Wh-Where am I?"

"I crave good form, but people just keep talking to me like normal people do. Where can I find the good form I crave?"

"Where is that place so I can go there? From wh-wh-wherever I actually am at the moment?".

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Not dodging, ignoring ... quite a bit of difference.  Can't be bothered wasting my time.  My world views are pretty set in stone.  It's a beautiful world, don't need to listen to unhappy people.

I'm happy to say my world views are far from set in stone. I still don't understand why you felt it necessary to disparage the video sight unseen and your apparent disregard for other people's time.

12 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

If you can’t even read an article that lists racial murders, crimes and racial injustice since Steven Lawrence right through to 2019 when the article was published then no wonder you are blind to it.

enjoy your little cozy UK with no racism

OK, I just have read the link which states all the racist murders in the UK 

; George Macmaster killed his Black pregnant  girlfriend "because she was Black" , not sure whether he can be considered to be a racist , when his GF was Black .

Kai Orgels , a White guy had an argument with his Black friend (they were friends) and he stabbed him to death over a disagreement 

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/4481328.worthing-man-who-stabbed-friend-to-death-jailed-for-life/

Kester David (Black) was found dead and this was ruled to be a suicide . 

Chris Alaame (Black) was killed in a fight and the Judge rules it wasn't racially motivated . 

3 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

"Wh-Wh-Where am I?"

"I crave good form, but people just keep talking to me like normal people do. Where can I find the good form I crave?"

"Where is that place so I can go there? From wh-wh-wherever I actually am at the moment?".

Another thread would be a good start if you don't want to be here and don't wish to engage in good faith?

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'm happy to say my world views are far from set in stone. I still don't understand why you felt it necessary to disparage the video sight unseen and your apparent disregard for other people's time.

White angry man ... seriously.  He's going to be crying about some other race or gender.  Best ignored.

As will any future replies.... the horse is dead...move on.

"Why can't strangers who I don't know from my hole in the back talk the way I want them to talk on an internet forum that's mostly for laughs? How'd I get here?"

"Why won't they talk like me an Beardo -like I prefer? Where's the good faith?"

"I know for sure I'm some kind of moderator here who can pick the topics. If only I knew where I was".

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

"Why can't strangers who I don't know from my hole in the back talk the way I want them to talk on an internet forum that's mostly for laughs? How'd I get here?"

"Why won't they talk like me an Beardo -like I prefer? Where's the good faith?"

"I know for sure I'm some kind of moderator here who can pick the topics. If only I knew where I was".

Are you feeling OK ?

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

OK, I just have read the link which states all the racist murders in the UK 

; George Macmaster killed his Black pregnant  girlfriend "because she was Black" , not sure whether he can be considered to be a racist , when his GF was Black .

Kai Orgels , a White guy had an argument with his Black friend (they were friends) and he stabbed him to death over a disagreement 

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/4481328.worthing-man-who-stabbed-friend-to-death-jailed-for-life/

Kester David (Black) was found dead and this was ruled to be a suicide . 

Chris Alaame (Black) was killed in a fight and the Judge rules it wasn't racially motivated . 

With that takeaway from the article, reading it is the last thing you did.

please provide a link and evidence to your original claim :

“Anti-racists" who keep publicising non existent racism are the ones causing racism and division .

No ones really bother what race or sexuality you are”

you say racism is non existent.

Semantics anger me. There is no difference between the phrase colored people and people of color. The new rules are arbitrary and designed to make you the oddball. You can never be woke enough. The "freedoms" some people want involve your children so be careful before you just accept the will of everyone else.

4 minutes ago, LikeItHot said:

Semantics anger me. There is no difference between the phrase colored people and people of color. The new rules are arbitrary and designed to make you the oddball. You can never be woke enough. The "freedoms" some people want involve your children so be careful before you just accept the will of everyone else.

Got a link so we can actually know what you're talking about?

12 minutes ago, LikeItHot said:

There is no difference between the phrase colored people and people of color. The new rules are arbitrary and designed to make you the oddball. You can never be woke enough. 

Does it really kill you to say X instead of Y? Why not give people the reasonable respect they ask for? Why is this such an issue for you?

1 minute ago, coolcarer said:

With that takeaway from the article, reading it is the last thing you did.

please provide a link and evidence to your original claim :

“Anti-racists" who keep publicising non existent racism are the ones causing racism and division .

No ones really bother what race or sexuality you are”

you say racism is non existent.

Once again , I cannot provide a link to my opinion .

Whilst there may be some racist people in existence , they are just a small amount of people and society isn't racist as a whole . 

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

Does it really kill you to say X instead of Y? Why not give people the reasonable respect they ask for? Why is this such an issue for you?

Why do people like you keep telling other people what words they should be using and also keep changing those words ?

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Once again , I cannot provide a link to my opinion .

Whilst there may be some racist people in existence , they are just a small amount of people and society isn't racist as a whole . 

This is not an opinion that you made:

“Anti-racists" who keep publicising non existent racism are the ones causing racism and division “

it’s a clear false claim so your right it’s impossible to find a link to evidence it. Thanks for highlighting how credible your posts are.

4 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

This is not an opinion that you made:

“Anti-racists" who keep publicising non existent racism are the ones causing racism and division “

it’s a clear false claim so your right it’s impossible to find a link to evidence it. Thanks for highlighting how credible your posts are.

It is my opinion that those who keep shouting about racism are the ones publicising racial differences and makes people aware of the racial differences and may cause some people to become racist  .

If you keep stating that people are racist and society is racist , that is what society becomes 

• Haha 1

Talking about racism making people racist is literally a Tucker Carlson talking point.

"Where am I? Is this the Fox News Board? No wait, again, people are getting laid here, so it can't be."

"I...I feel so lost".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It is my opinion that those who keep shouting about racism are the ones publicising racial differences and makes people aware of the racial differences and may cause some people to become racist  .

If you keep stating that people are racist and society is racist , that is what society becomes 

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-systemic-racism-in-charts-graphs-data-2020-6#black-americans-have-historically-been-underrepresented-in-the-highest-echelons-of-government-as-well-4

I worked in a 50% African American office for most of my career.

It's true, the only black people in senior positions were Caribbean. American African Americans weren't considered classy enough. Def some inter-black bad blood over that. 

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Perhaps you better ask those who suffered from racism,……….always good for a white man to get another perspective on the problem

So Beardo -make that UK Beardo- in the TikTok is tediously worried about UK racism.

And then "Where am I?" keeps saying that there is no UK racism.

And then Throw a Shrimp On the Barbie is just concerned that the debate is in the "right form".

is this the worst thread devolution ever?

24 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Perhaps you better ask those who suffered from racism,……….always good for a white man to get another perspective on the problem

I have asked quite a few non Whites in London and none of them have ever suffered from any racism .

The only time I have heard of any racism  (and its also happened to me three times) , is when Non Whites are abusive to mixed raced couples . 

Some Black and Asian guys hate seeing "their woman" with White guys (And there are also probably some White guys who hate seeing "their woman" with non white guys) .

Three times I have has some unpleasant remarks by non Whites , because I was with an Asian Woman , some of my friends have also had similar remarks when they are with their non White girlfriend .

(And I am quite sure it also happens to non White guys with White girlfriends) 

• Like 1

.....And even tho MicManus is a pub bore at Eye Magazine pseud's corner levels, he does -inadvertently- make the case that there there less -but certainly not zero- racial tension in England, compared to the states.

I used to love to go to Nottinghill Carnival every year. Going to a Carib street festival in Brooklyn is much less welcoming. Indeed, going to a carnival in the Carib is much less welcoming.

But London is much more racially benign than the rest of the UK. It's like thinking that Greenwich Village, NYC is typical of the states.

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

So Beardo -make that UK Beardo- in the TikTok is tediously worried about UK racism.

And then "Where am I?" keeps saying that there is no UK racism.

And then Throw a Shrimp On the Barbie is just concerned that the debate is in the "right form".

is this the worst thread devolution ever?

I can only tell you 2 things. I know that you are not Australian and that shrimps and barbies don't coexist in any country that I'm aware of.

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

White boyfriends -racism's most victimized class.

They may have used racial abuse , but I wouldnt class them as being racist .

They were probably single guys who were envious of a person with a girlfriend and that envy manifested in abuse and they used racial differences to convey that abuse