Major Thai brewer announces increase in beer prices

webfact

ok small increase for now then another ect  thats how it goes          im currently in france 

Yesterday i bought a pack of 6 good Belgian beers 6.2° great taste lots of body to it           per litre it's cheaper than chang from big C.

just sayin

8 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

"Big bottles (620ml) increased by 12 baht per box or equal to 1 baht per bottle.

I bought a case (12 x 620ml) of Leo 8 today from Makro. Price has jumped from 589 to 638 baht per case (49 baht or 4 baht per bottle). Brew date is 3rd June

• Like 1

16 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

I find it's good for killing Slugs and Snails but i wouldn't drink it !   Beats me why people can't live without constant supplies of Beer; sad and  boring/unhappy lives methinks.

It appears to be similar wrt cannabis judging by posts here.

I enjoy a cold beer with  dinner, not sure why that makes me sad, and I don't believe it adds boredom to my life. A little pleasure I feel. 

Haven't got the taste for the awful sugary fizzy drinks that some like..... being well past  6 years old.

On 7/2/2022 at 9:20 AM, grain said:

Because it's horrible. You'd have to pinch my nose and force feed me to get that vile muck down my neck. I buy Heineken, Budweiser, San Miguel Light. In my honest opinion they are the best lagers that are readily available in Thailand without getting into the very expensive imported brews. I'll drink Chang in a pinch but have found a few too many gives a rough hangover, likewise Singha, actually a good tasting beer, but rough the next day. Beer Lao is good.

Good that taste differ for every one or we would have only one beer brand that every one is buying. For my taste, Heineken, Budwiser and the beer with no taste so you need to put some tase with lime in it, San Miguel Light is the three in the bottom of the list of beers you mentioned here. I agree Beer Lao is good, the dark one preferred.

Leo is brewed in two places, One is better than the other, I have heard its because of the different sources of water. 

For the past years I have always payed 605 Baht for a box of big bottles of Leo, Good I read this post because I usually stop on the road outside the shop and pay 605 in cash through the window of my car when the staff is lifting the box in my trunk. I wonder how much I will have to pay next time. 617 maybe?

• 2 weeks later...