Luxurious Indian-style “Jannaat Club” on Pattaya Walking Street officially opens for business

webfact

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Does this club admit all castes of Indians? ????

its Pattaya , they will admit anyone who can afford it, probably find some Saudis (now that it is open to thailand) will use it too, another silly post........

On 7/2/2022 at 10:42 AM, sungod said:

Obviously quite a few, otherwise they would not have put so much money into it.

People really need to stop looking down on people and making assumptions based on colour of skin.

I don't think anybody really judges them on their skin colour, it's more about their attitude towards drinks, girls, etc. I've seen them do the 4 straws 1 drink thing and been told about others waiting in the bathroom when a girl is brought back to the room. It's their behaviour that gets them noticed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dumbfounded said:

I don't think anybody really judges them on their skin colour, it's more about their attitude towards drinks, girls, etc. I've seen them do the 4 straws 1 drink thing and been told about others waiting in the bathroom when a girl is brought back to the room. It's their behaviour that gets them noticed

And here we go again, judging a whole group of people on the behavior of a small group you 'claim to have seen'  and also 'heard about'. (Probably read it on here).

I've seen many throw money around like there is tomorrow in go go bars in walking street.

• Confused 1

Just now, jacko45k said:

Yes I too have seen some of them spending liberally... and enjoying themselves in a WS GGB. I have also seen (yes seen myself)  them wander in and gawp, refuse to sit down and refuse to order..... these are the ones that get attention of the managers and security. They  are the ones that get remembered and produce the generalizations.....  that's life. 

True, although I see many farangs walk into bars, and straight out again. Read about farangs getting filled in because they dont pay their bins, but no one really wants to comment on that.

But anyway, the good news is, if the club fails they can always put on a '2 chang for the price of 1' happy hour, hang up a few balloons for some free food and stick premier league on the TV. It will have the money no object farangs flocking in!

14 hours ago, sungod said:

I dont think its aimed at him.........

Kind of silly post really

Its definitely not aimed at him, but I was just making a point! Agreed the post I was quoting previously was very silly!But that's life

21 hours ago, sungod said:

True, although I see many farangs walk into bars, and straight out again.

But that is not the same as standing and availing themselves of whatever is on show. You would be a strange person to claim the Indians have not created a reputation for themselves... it was not fabricated solely by the falangs you dislike so. 

Thanks to them we had the frequent case of GGBs trying to charge on the doors.....

The Pattaya model may have to change....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sungod said:

True, although I see many farangs walk into bars, and straight out again.

If I don't like the girls I see, or the place is empty, or too many thuggish white guys........

Why would I stop and drink there?

Edited by BritManToo