Brazilian student arrested in Bali for carrying cannabis from Thailand

webfact

5 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Indonesia!

Harsh.  They could have just bough a joint there if they were desperate.

Nightmare scenario. 

I'm assuming he didn't know the law or forgot that they were in his possession.

Anyone know what the penalty is likely to be?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozz1 said:

One place you never take it into is Bali serves him right hasn't he ever read the news 1 to 2 years in prison nice holiday unless he can pay his way out of it

Have you seen his picture? is another twatpacker travelling around...last thing he can do is pay his bail.????

54 minutes ago, Joseph98765 said:

Have you seen his picture? is another twatpacker travelling around...last thing he can do is pay his bail.????

I'm guessing there'll be a gofundme page for him in the near future. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Holy smokes, thats about as long as that young American lady got for murdering her mother in a Bali 5 star hotel and stuffing the body in a suitcase and leaving it in a taxi trunk. 

Violent matricide vs a couple of spliffs in your bag. Equivalent in seriousness?? I think not. Grow up Indonesia.

Ever seen Indonesia 's grinning nitwit of a President. There will be no waking up. Benighted forever. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Nightmare scenario. 

Looks around 21 plus or minus, and is carrying drugs.   Old enough to do a quick google search.  No way he thinks weed can go to every country on the planet.   If that dumb, he wouldn't find the airport.   

He created this nightmare....... you can't shoot people and then say, "nightmare scenario."

Now, when people put drugs in your bags................then that's a nightmare.    

I'm in California and my house is literally built out of the ganga!!!!  Now I'll smoke the front door.  oh wait, is that a clever thing to do?  i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo stoned...

Edited by Iamfalang
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Holy smokes, thats about as long as that young American lady got for murdering her mother in a Bali 5 star hotel and stuffing the body in a suitcase and leaving it in a taxi trunk. 

Violent matricide vs a couple of spliffs in your bag. Equivalent in seriousness?? I think not. Grow up Indonesia.

Easier just not do drugs or kill people in Indonesia.

What deters me is its Muslim religion.  

Outside of Bali it can be pretty boring. 

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

Looks around 21 plus or minus, and is carrying drugs.   Old enough to do a quick google search.  No way he thinks weed can go to every country on the planet.   If that dumb, he wouldn't find the airport.   

He created this nightmare....... you can't shoot people and then say, "nightmare scenario."

Now, when people put drugs in your bags................then that's a nightmare.    

I'm in California and my house is literally built out of the ganga!!!!  Now I'll smoke the front door.  oh wait, is that a clever thing to do?  i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo stoned...

California?

No problem.

3 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Heather Mack:

She's now in a  Federal prison (Chicago) after serving 7 years of a 10 year sentence. In Indonesia. 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/heather-mack-woman-who-killed-mom-in-bali-appears-in-court-us-murder-charge-2/2679771/#:~:text=Heather Mack%2C a Chicago woman,her bail will be set.

Edited by MrJ2U

They've put notices up on the southern border crossings, and at the airport, warning people not to take any weed with them. It's upto 10 years in prison for possession in both Malaysian and Singapore and the death penalty for trafficking (>200g Malaysia, >500g Singapore).

Edited by Stocky
  • Thanks 1