Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

17 minutes ago, Somros said:

What does it mean? You think Thai law authorities would need to come here to find sellers' info?  How ridicilous is that?

Apart from that, the phone number is listed in the pics you posted.... for non Thai speakers like me, line will be more helpful. Not clear why this unwillingness to assist.

Edited: got what I needed from the pics.... will try his stuff. You might want to check your paranoia levels as it is a common side effect for some people LOL

Edited by Somros

12 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

#1 rule to unregistered franchising, don't deal or share info with strangers ...

... nuff said

Same as they can find, so can you ... ????

Thank you for you understanding.

Anyone really concerned would not share any info at all as authorities could easily subpoena your IP and proceed from there or go about it in many other ways if there was any interest to find any tiny seller out there, in a field which has actually been legalized. There is no registration required AFAIK. But each to his own I guess and I do appreciate your contributions in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/31/2022 at 11:08 PM, KhunLA said:

can't do that, as not sure how legal / registered the vendor is, and you just joined forum .

The old paranoia is ingrained and runs deep...it will take a while to realise that we have a seat watching what could be described as the greatest social change ever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wombat said:

The old paranoia is ingrained and runs deep...it will take a while to realise that we have a seat watching what could be described as the greatest social change ever.

Don't know about all that.

But nice for tourists & expats that didn't have a conx.  It been and always will be readily available to anyone wanting.  All the seller coming out of the shadows proves that.

Stimulants & firearms ... no shortage here and have had or been offered pretty much everything & anything here, villages of Udon Thani anyway.  Legally delivered to the house is nice though.

• Like 1

Ok guys, Thai stick best quality / price at moment you've found sampling different sellers....for online purchase....10g would be fine.

PM if you'd rather not post.

Just want to grab some to try in case bud part becomes illegal overnight per new articles.....Am going to pick up the CBD dominant strains and try against my few CBD tincture brands.

Edited by freedomnow

Facebook marketplace seems to have eliminated a lot of search terms that showed weed for sale. There were hundreds of listings until yesterday for สมุนไพร (herb in Thai) now returning zero listings. It takes a freight train to move Facebook - I think this must have been requested by the Thai government.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Facebook marketplace seems to have eliminated a lot of search terms that showed weed for sale. There were hundreds of listings until yesterday for สมุนไพร (herb in Thai) now returning zero listings. It takes a freight train to move Facebook - I think this must have been requested by the Thai government.

looking right now . at least 100 listings come up in the search . not too sure what you mean by zero listings . https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/bangkok/search/?query=สมุนไพร&exact=false

24 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

I get inundated from sponsored ads on FB for weed ......... here's one from yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Kepq8rwxVbMQ7AAA6aT47HxKna3hrVBwfd5jyn5VyPpwAuYumgP2u24rK9YVX62Tl&id=108316065309377

53 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Ya, perhaps I've been smoking a bit too much of the paranoia strain that seems popular with forum posters ???? 

its that contact high contracted from screen licking perhaps?

3 hours ago, freedomnow said:

Ok guys, Thai stick best quality / price at moment you've found sampling different sellers....for online purchase....10g would be fine.

PM if you'd rather not post.

Just want to grab some to try in case bud part becomes illegal overnight per new articles.....Am going to pick up the CBD dominant strains and try against my few CBD tincture brands.

How are you going to find 'CBD dominant Thai Stick'? 

You might find a seller growing RD1.

2 hours ago, philthebook said:

Prices seem to be coming down, I have ordered all these from Facebook, waiting for delivery:

Blackberry Pie - 790baht for 10g

Thai Stick - 350baht for 20g

Cherry Wine - 650baht for 10g

Will let you know what they are like once they arrive and I test them

Blackberry Pie sounds like a good price (according to leafly it is good for pain & high in THC).

Did they do COD?