Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

Just now, KhunLA said:

Being he didn't get much at all from it, I think you're being very generous ... ????

All the adverts, #s, % s, photos, don't mean diddley to me.

i can usually pull around 10 percent from ok bud trim. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stoner said:

i can usually pull around 10 percent from ok bud trim. 

You see, that doesn't mean anything to me.  Get me stoned on a half gram, that's all.

Without the cough ... and I'm happy kid at the playground.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

You see, that doesn't mean anything to me.  Get me stoned on a half gram, that's all.

Without the cough ... and I'm happy kid at the playground.

i do extracts. means the percent of thc i could extract from the bud in the picture. 

my wife bud would have you sleeping with a totally smooth .2g joint. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

i do extracts. means the percent of thc i could extract from the bud in the picture. 

my wife bud would have you sleeping with a totally smooth .2g joint. 

I have no desire to sleep when smoking. 

I sleep very little, compared to most, I think, < 6hr a day, and just the way I like it.

By 'extract' you mean what ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I have no desire to sleep when smoking. 

I sleep very little, compared to most, I think, < 6hr a day, and just the way I like it.

By 'extract' you mean what ?

i have been extracting cannabis oils for a number of years now. butane hash oil (shatter) and short path fractional distillation (distillate)  

Edited by stoner
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

i have been extracting cannabis oils for a number of years now. butane hash oil (shatter) and short path fractional distillation (distillate)  

oil ... OK.  Never big on hash oil, but was a 'hash only' smoker for a long time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

oil ... OK.  Never big on hash oil, but was a 'hash only' smoker for a long time.

its not really oil per say. a lot of times it comes out in a hard glass like substance. thats where the shatter name comes into play. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, stoner said:

i doubt this is the real numbers. id say 12 to 16 percent. flowers are all fluff. translates into weak bud. 

Already confirmed at around 7%. Though described as "cannabis leaves" in the research articles.

Seems people just pull numbers out of the air. 

1 minute ago, Bruno123 said:

Already confirmed at around 7%. Though described as "cannabis leaves" in the research articles.

Seems people just pull numbers out of the air. 

we were talking about the bud picture with the claims of thc levels at 18-22 percent. 

perhaps you missed that ? 

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

we were talking about the bud picture with the claims of thc levels at 18-22 percent. 

perhaps you missed that ? 

I am not confused with concern to the subject. I read the research papers. Someone posted a link to them earlier.

They are one of the four native strains promoted by the Thai government.

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I am not confused with concern to the subject. I read the research papers. Someone posted a link to them earlier.

They are one of the four native strains promoted by the Thai government.

no one said you were. the other poster and i were speaking about the picture with the claims of 18 to 22 percent thc. 

this

https://thaigreenlab.com/product/thai-sticks-hang-kra-rog-phu-phan-st1-cannabis-flower/

Edited by stoner

1 hour ago, stoner said:

no one said you were. the other poster and i were speaking about the picture with the claims of 18 to 22 percent thc. 

this

https://thaigreenlab.com/product/thai-sticks-hang-kra-rog-phu-phan-st1-cannabis-flower/

I tried some of that Hang Karok from these guys a couple of weeks back. It was 69/g. It was fairly dry and a rough taste. It was no stronger than the much fresher brickweed I bought off a roadside puchcart for 100Baht/10g.

Edited by bkk_bwana
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, stoner said:

this

Yes, that is one of the native strains promoted by the government; one of the strains in the research paper.

4 hours ago, stoner said:

and this company is claiming 18 to 22 percent as per the ad.

Yes, we know. They can claim whatever they want, it seems. Doesn't means that's what it is. They same goes for your fabricated estimated figures.

7 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Yes, we know. They can claim whatever they want, it seems. Doesn't means that's what it is. They same goes for your fabricated estimated figures.

i bet im close. my guess is from a well established professional standpoint. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stoner said:

i bet im close. my guess is from a well established professional standpoint. 

Agree with you, I can tell the range of percentage pretty good after 15 years of smoking pot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

I can tell also, after 50 years of 'experimenting'

Doing a tester last night, actually for the carbon filter, if smoother smoke if using, and any absorption of THC while using.

Carbon filter failed miserably, as no additional 'smoothness' noted.  

On to % content ...  half of a half gram doobie, and feeling fine.

Percentage rating ... DAMN GOOD, after 1/4 gr ingested.  Lasted a couple hours.

Green Lab's Thai Stick – Tanaosri WA1 (฿79 / gr + ฿60 shipping = ฿139 gr)

Rated at around 9% THC. Which is clearly good enough for you and many others.

No need for the bogus figures bandied around. Accompany them with the testing papers and I might begin to take them seriously.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I already told you, three times. The research papers state around 7%. So you are far out....man. 

could you post these magic papers. 

and let me pretend i will buy into whatever testing they are saying. i just spent 2 weeks back home in canada smoking all kinds of tested products. earlier this year i met a real master grower and smoked his product. his product at 27 was far superior than anything i smoked back home that supposedly tested well over 30 percent. 

most people are straight up lying in this industry.  

20 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Rated at around 9% THC. Which is clearly good enough for you and many others.

No need for the bogus figures bandied around. Accompany them with the testing papers and I might begin to take them seriously.

ive had my work tested locally by one of the biggest players here. 

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

could you post these magic papers. 

and let me pretend i will buy into whatever testing they are saying. i just spent 2 weeks back home in canada smoking all kinds of tested products. earlier this year i met a real master grower and smoked his product. his product at 27 was far superior than anything i smoked back home that supposedly tested well over 30 percent. 

most people are straight up lying in this industry.  

Some lie; some just make it up.

https://www.doa.go.th/pvp/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/AnnoDOA_Public241.pdf

You need to calm it down... a lot. 

10 minutes ago, MasterBaker said:

that's where we are... ordered from GreenLab and paid yesterday and they went mute, no reply, no messages.... otherwise, group hug guys ????

Deleted already, but think I got an email when shipped (and maybe payment confirmation), then simply followed the tracking service.  Ordered 7th, shipped 9th, received 11th @ Prachuap Khiri Khan.

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

Thread is fine. It's produced more than a few good links. 

Of course often hijacked by 'experts' and their 'uncanny' ability to get it wrong most of the time. Adds to the fun ???? 

guy i am an expert. you are quite fun.

Just now, stoner said:

is that the test for the genetics or the test for the bud in the picture ? big difference yes ? 

I think that you may be partaking in too much of your product.

If you cannot translate and comprehend the article, just say so. Stop wasting time pretending to be an expert on the subject.

You have some knowledge, but you are clearly bluffing and obfuscating along the way.

The cannabinoid content of all four of the strains is listed clearly in the paper.

Were you unable to understand/translate the paper?

Just now, Bruno123 said:

I think that you may be partaking in too much of your product.

If you cannot translate and comprehend the article, just say so. Stop wasting time pretending to be an expert on the subject.

You have some knowledge, but you are clearly bluffing and obfuscating along the way.

The cannabinoid content of all four of the strains is listed clearly in the paper.

Were you unable to understand/translate the paper?

dont need to translate the article my wife does that for me. 

is it the bud from the picture that was tested ? you failed to answer. 

not bluffing in any way. no wasting any time. you really taking this personal eh.