Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

9 minutes ago, stoner said:

dont need to translate the article my wife does that for me. 

is it the bud from the picture that was tested ? you failed to answer. 

not bluffing in any way. no wasting any time. you really taking this personal eh. 

This is embarrassing....for you.

If your wife can translate, then you should know the answer. especially as an expert on such things.

But if you need me to spell it out for you, I can do so. Again, the four strains are described as ST1, WA1, TT1 & RD1.

The strain shown in the picture is an example of ST1(Squirrel Tail). You can find the corresponding facts for each strain within the paper.

If you cannot read nor understand it, then best you take the word of the people who can.

Stop pretending that you know it all. It's irritating. It's taken at least eight posts thus far just to get you to the point of matching the strain with the one in the paper.

I am taking it personally because you are arguing with me.

I told you about the likely THC level and you insisted that you knew better.

Eventually you asked me to post the 'magic' paper, which in the event you did not even bother to read.

I don't mind intelligent debate. I don't so much like it when people 'take the biscuit'.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bruno123 said:

This is embarrassing....for you.

If your wife can translate, then you should know the answer. especially as an expert on such things.

But if you need me to spell it out for you, I can do so. Again, the four strains are described as ST1, WA1, TT1 & RD1.

The strain shown in the picture is an example of ST1(Squirrel Tail). You can find the corresponding facts for each strain within the paper.

If you cannot read nor understand it, then best you take the word of the people who can.

Stop pretending that you know it all. It's irritating.

ok so plant tested in your study and the bud shown in the picture are not the same grow. 

they may be the same genetics but they are clearly not the same grow. or am i wrong on that point ? if so my mistake. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

ok so plant tested in your study and the bud shown in the picture are not the same grow. 

they may be the same genetics but they are clearly not the same grow. or am i wrong on that point ? if so my mistake. 

Enough now. You are writing nonsense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

ummm

is the test and the bud picture the same harvest. quite important information.

Dear stoner

Is it in your knowledge that a native strain that normally produces around 7% THC/7% CBD, can, as if by magic and without modification, produce 18 to 22%THC/18% to 22% CBD or even 12 to 16%THC/12% to 16% CBD. More than double it's usual content.

Why not just pretend someone hacked your AN account? ???? 

Dear stoner

Is it in your knowledge that a native strain that normally produces around 7% THC/7% CBD, can, as if by magic and without modification, produce 18 to 22%THC/18% to 22% CBD or even 12 to 16%THC/12% to 16% CBD. More than double it's usual content.

Why not just pretend someone hacked your AN account? ???? 

good grief. 

we were talking about the bud in the picture. the bud in the picture is well over 7 percent thc. stock photo of something else perhaps ? fact remains that picture is showing bud over 7 percent. the bud in that test paper is laughable and in no way comparable to the bud in that picture.

in fact many thai strains regularly come in at around 10 (average is usually 9) percent thc. this i know from personal experience of extracting dozens and dozens of kgm. 

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

good grief. 

we were talking about the bud in the picture. the bud in the picture is well over 7 percent thc. stock photo of something else perhaps ? fact remains that picture is showing bud over 7 percent. the bud in that test paper is laughable and in no way comparable to the bud in that picture.

in fact many thai strains regularly come in at around 10 (average is usually 9) percent thc. this i know from personal experience of extracting dozens and dozens of kgm. 

WA1 can come in at 9% to 10%. It has been mentioned many times here, as one of the strains sold by Greenlab, along with ST1. 

WA1 9-10% THC. ST1 7% THC/7% CBD. Approx. figures of course and based on documented research with three different crops.

I would take that any day, over a stoner with no documented proof at all.

WA1 has the highest rated THC of the four native strains being promoted. ST1 is one of the four and the one pictured.

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I would take that any day, over a stoner with no documented proof at all.

i have documented proof. i have been doing research with one of the universities and government officials. meet me for a coffee and i will show you. company nda wont allow me to share the information with the public.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, stoner said:

good grief. 

I am actually astounded that you are using the marketing photo from Greenlabs as the actual visual representation of ST1 ????

All the more surprising when people have actually posted pictures of theIR ST1 orders here.

You actually commented negatively on someone's picture of ST1.

Seriously my friend, take a break. Am expert would know how the thing would look.

• Like 1

I am actually astounded that you are using the marketing photo from Greenlabs as the actual visual representation of ST1 ????

and im astounded you still dont get it..enough with you.

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

i have documented proof. i have been doing research with one of the universities and government officials. meet me for a coffee and i will show you. company nda wont allow me to share the information with the public.

No. You do not have proof with regard to the cannabinoid levels of the four native strain being promoted.  If you did then you would have posted the actual tested levels, rather than estimating 12 to 16%.

You are wasting my time and i don't like it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

and im astounded you still dont get it..enough with you.

Wow.... I get it. You used Greenlabs picture as a representation of how ST1 appears and utilised that to make a guess as it's THC content.

I think that is clear enough.

20 minutes ago, cgros said:

This is what it looks like in real life.

IMG_20220724_193116.jpg

IMG_20220724_193140.jpg

It looks much more better than the WA1 I bought a few weeks ago, still in my drawer. wich is not manucured at all full of leaves. I will look at it again, for the price I will book a few grams of this one, not much to loose.

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

No. You do not have proof with regard to the cannabinoid levels of the four native strain being promoted.  If you did then you would have posted the actual tested levels, rather than estimating 12 to 16%.

You are wasting my time and i don't like it.

you mad bro ? 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

you mad bro ? 

No. 

Just try to stop showing off quite so much. Take it easy.

You have been given the figures and the documentation. You don't have anything to refute them, so just quieten down and take it easy until you do.

16 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

No. 

Just try to stop showing off quite so much. Take it easy.

You have been given the figures and the documentation. You don't have anything to refute them, so just quieten down and take it easy until you do.

have you been doing extraction at a thai university ? i have. 

come back when you get the point ok. peace. 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

have you been doing extraction at a thai university ? i have. 

come back when you get the point ok. peace. 

Seriously? You need to stop ???? I need to go out . It's been a bit much ????

On 7/17/2022 at 5:16 AM, KhunLA said:

Fired up a doobie last night, after a heavy dinner.  Different mind set, and full stomach, but TBH, the difference between the Green Lab Thai Stick  (Tanaosr), and present Smile OG Green Crack is too marginal to even bother with. 

GL TS review:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1265344-prikpot-alternatives/page/2/#comment-17477215

SOG GC, about same.  Smooth & clean draw also.  Maybe slightly harsher, but also the doobie weighed 2x as much, shy of a gram, denser, where TS was 1/2 gr, more leafier, if that make sense, and burned down faster.  Wife had a couple hits, and I didn't finish, leaving about 2 good hits.   So Ingestion wise for me, probably about the same 1/2 gram.

Again, feeling it before done smoking, and a good 3-4 hr buzz before nodding off.  Got my normal 6 hr sleep, instead of long 9 last time, but, that was more of a pee run, due to 1/2 liter of water with dinner, and 1/2 liter of water with doobie & movie w/a few sweets while watching.

Would definitely buy both again, though the TS from Smile OG for 1/5 th the price. They look fairly identical also.  Wouldn't bother waiting for either if one was out of stock, as thought they were about equal. 

Though I think I'm set for a least 1 if not 2 years.  100 gr = 150 doobies, 1 a week, so would be 3 yrs supply.  Rarely indulge that much, as normally 2 a month, if that, and will probably get back to that, after the newness of smoking wears off.  I will be having  few celebratory smokes, as house is done, finally, after 17 months ????  PEA, hook up this coming week, then solar 1st week, hopefully of next month.  Along with nephew here, to share a smoke or 2 over the next 3 weeks, as he adds the carport & gate to the house.

Happy Toking ... image.png.da79f37da7a75c35dbf8a5eaecc7f21a.png

https://www.leafly.com/strains/green-crack

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/green-crack/

Received mine from SOG last week, i had a doobie and as you say it does the job and gives you a buzz, taste isn't to harsh but not great either, how does your smell ? mine does smell abit funky and this has worried me thinking it could be Mold ? (I'm no expert so i could be wrong and it could be normal)

I'm not sure wether to smoke anymore of it or not, I have attached a photo so people can give an opinion.

20220725_130455.jpg

Edited by Chad91
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chad91 said:

Received mine last week, i had a doobie and as you say it does the job and gives you a buzz, taste isn't to harsh but not great either, how does your smell ? mine does smell abit funky and this has worried me thinking it could be Mold ? So I'm not sure wether to smoke anymore of it or not, I have attached a photo so people can make a opinion.

20220725_130455.jpg

Looking good ????

Mine smelled fine, rather nice.  

Edited by KhunLA

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Looking good ????

Mine smelled fine, rather nice.  Only got the 1 gr of TS, 

This is the GC, I'm not sure if the smell is because it hasnt been cured (at that price it wouldn't of been) or something else.

8 minutes ago, Chad91 said:

This is the GC, I'm not sure if the smell is because it hasnt been cured (at that price it wouldn't of been) or something else.

The GC smelled fine also.

• Like 1

I hope it's okay to mention "I found <350 thb/gram here in Pattaya." Went looking for the Bong Party on Walking Street. It was closed but, an industrious young man had set up shop on folding tables with at least 10 different strains. I asked for Thai stick, he had. So I bought a little baggie with 3 grams for 200 baht. I'm a pipe smoker so I just had about 3+ tokes from that and I have say, it works for me. And at 66.66 baht a gram, I also happy. Don't get me wrong, it's not up there with that 700 baht Mimosa I have but it's 66.66 baht. 

My guess is Thai Stick of different kinds will hit the market any second now because, after all, cannabis grow like a weed here.

image.png.89aec07f37d9c481fca6935856ca7967.png

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 7:07 PM, Chad91 said:

Received mine from SOG last week, i had a doobie and as you say it does the job and gives you a buzz, taste isn't to harsh but not great either, how does your smell ? mine does smell abit funky and this has worried me thinking it could be Mold ? (I'm no expert so i could be wrong and it could be normal)

I'm not sure wether to smoke anymore of it or not, I have attached a photo so people can give an opinion.

20220725_130455.jpg

Looks fine to me. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2022 at 2:23 PM, stoner said:

good grief. 

you really think you can determine thc levels just by looking at a picture??

well then you should stop trying to show off as an expert. you're making a fool of yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wuvu2 said:

Hey wbmjc,

Just a suggestion - you might get an admin to change the title to something like "Cannabis Buyers Reports" and make it a sticky. Great thread - except for the short hissy fits between posters ????  Thanks!

Why would you want to change the thread?

This thread is about cheep weed.

If you want a Cannabis Buyers Report thread, you should start one, rather than wrecking a totally good thread to match your needs/wants.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2