Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

4 hours ago, atpeace said:

Interesting and I will do some more digging.  Thanks for taking the time to explain.  Weird, I have been told by many people and web sites that mixing decarbed weed with a fatty food improves the high substantially.  If I could just take a pinch and swallow that would simplify the process and I like simplicity.  Off to do some research. Cheers

Your welcome. I assume you'll just swallow a bit of plain decarbed weed on its own as a test to compare the effects versus adding it to the peanut butter first and then you'll know. 

I have to look into concentrates.

The main concentrate forms are cannabis infused oils, butter, alcohols (tinctures) and waxes. As we have been discussing, oils are very easy to make yourself and don't require any special equipment. You basically only need about 30-40 grams of ground up weed, 200ml of MCT oil, a mason jar, a small pot to slow boil it in, a fine strainer and/or some cheesecloth, and some small glass dropper bottles to store it in. You can order all this stuff online in Thailand for next to nothing. It can also easily be flavored if you like and can then be kept fresh for a long time in the fridge. You can also consume it discreetly without any issues of any odor that might otherwise bother some people. 

The high you get though from an infused oil concentrate, as opposed to smoking it or vaping it, is different though. The oil high is more of a slow creep that takes about 60-90 minutes to reach full effect, as opposed to smoking or vaping which hits you almost instantly. Also, the high from an oil lasts about twice as long in my opinion. But once you have the oil it's a very fast and convenient delivery method. Far better than eating any form of pure cannabis and avoids all the other downsides of smoking it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Below is a more than I usually take and weighs about .1 gram ~25 THC.  I could smoke a gram of the same stuff and not be close to as high as eating it.

20240501_093800.jpg

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you mentioned before you are using brick weed, and, if that's the case, then it's likely nowhere near 25% THC and has got less than 10% THC. Even the higher priced and better quality 30 Baht per gram weed (often shared and discussed within this topic) is probably no more than 15% THC (maybe less). But the 30 Baht stuff is very cost effective for making concentrates and will certainly do the job. I wouldn't use any brick weed to make a concentrate though. 

2 hours ago, Dioj said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you mentioned before you are using brick weed, and, if that's the case, then it's likely nowhere near 25% THC and has got less than 10% THC. Even the higher priced and better quality 30 Baht per gram weed (often shared and discussed within this topic) is probably no more than 15% THC (maybe less). But the 30 Baht stuff is very cost effective for making concentrates and will certainly do the job. I wouldn't use any brick weed to make a concentrate though. 

I agree but this last batch was a rare exception.  Maybe it is the pesticides and not the THC 🙂 It is too strong! So many variables when it comes to purchasing weed in Thailand which I rarely do because friends drop off more than I could ever use and honestly throw large quantities in the trash after 6 months.  Probably not going to be buying brick weed again but only because I have too much free organic ( claimed) weed laying around.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

I agree but this last batch was a rare exception.  Maybe it is the pesticides and not the THC 🙂 It is too strong! So many variables when it comes to purchasing weed in Thailand which I rarely do because friends drop off more than I could ever use and honestly throw large quantities in the trash after 6 months.  Probably not going to be buying brick weed again but only because I have too much free organic ( claimed) weed laying around.

Sounds like a flashback to the eighties with all that PCP laced weed.  

3 hours ago, Dioj said:

The main concentrate forms are cannabis infused oils, butter, alcohols (tinctures) and waxes. As we have been discussing, oils are very easy to make yourself and don't require any special equipment. You basically only need about 30-40 grams of ground up weed, 200ml of MCT oil, a mason jar, a small pot to slow boil it in, a fine strainer and/or some cheesecloth, and some small glass dropper bottles to store it in. You can order all this stuff online in Thailand for next to nothing. It can also easily be flavored if you like and can then be kept fresh for a long time in the fridge. You can also consume it discreetly without any issues of any odor that might otherwise bother some people. 

The high you get though from an infused oil concentrate, as opposed to smoking it or vaping it, is different though. The oil high is more of a slow creep that takes about 60-90 minutes to reach full effect, as opposed to smoking or vaping which hits you almost instantly. Also, the high from an oil lasts about twice as long in my opinion. But once you have the oil it's a very fast and convenient delivery method. Far better than eating any form of pure cannabis and avoids all the other downsides of smoking it. 

Thanks and I'll try making some soon.  The high sounds similar to my decarbed weed and peanut butter but I won't know until I try 🙂

Just now, Dioj said:

Sounds like a flashback to the eighties with all that PCP laced weed.  

I hope not - now you are scaring me.  Off for a run in 40c weather - no fun.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Thanks and I'll try making some soon.  The high sounds similar to my decarbed weed and peanut butter but I won't know until I try 🙂

I think the link below was posted earlier and offers a good guideline.

The key is to create a double boiler and use a cooking thermometer to make sure the water isn't too hot otherwise it can damage the oil and give the finished product a bit of a burnt smell and flavor as well. 

At 160-180 degrees Fahrenheit the water is barely even boiling, but that's the correct temperature that you need for the 4 hour infusion process. In addition, I place a small piece of cotton fabric underneath the mason jar inside the pot to prevent the glass jar from touching the pot and receiving any direct heat from the metal pot to avoid possibly cracking the jar. 

I also do the decarb using a sealed mason jar in a double boiler instead of baking it in the oven. This way the weed stays a light brown color and doesn't get burnt edges or become too dried out. 

https://emilykylenutrition.com/stovetop-cannabutter/

Edited by Dioj
  • Like 1

using a full spectrum concentrate would get you the best results. try to find wax or shatter or something similar.

using the actual weed method with oil or butter you have no way (unless actually eating the flower like the one poster said) of knowing what the dose really is. you can have a rough idea sure but the difference between 5 and 10 mg may be substantial to some. 

2 hours ago, stoner said:

using a full spectrum concentrate would get you the best results. try to find wax or shatter or something similar.

using the actual weed method with oil or butter you have no way (unless actually eating the flower like the one poster said) of knowing what the dose really is. you can have a rough idea sure but the difference between 5 and 10 mg may be substantial to some.

Dosing with oil isn't that difficult. Start with 2-3 drops, wait 60-90 minutes, if needed take more. After using the same batch of oil a couple, few times you should have your exact right dose dialed in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Dioj said:

Dosing with oil isn't that difficult. Start with 2-3 drops, wait 60-90 minutes, if needed take more. After using the same batch of oil a couple, few times you should have your exact right dose dialed in. 

I mean the dosage itself in the way its made. 

On 4/30/2024 at 7:55 AM, atpeace said:

Every night .1 gram with a spoon full of peanut butter.  Get too high most nights and need to cut the dose 🙂  

Damn! That must be some fine peanut butter 😆

On 5/4/2024 at 12:42 AM, Wuvu2 said:

Damn! That must be some fine peanut butter 😆

Had a couple similar remarks lately about the dose.  I equate the high of decarbed weed to to smoking a gram of the same batch of weed.  Is .1 gram really that small?  That equates to over 25mg THC which is not a small dose? 

This might be one that hasn't been posted before, but not sure. Average price is 150B per gram on their website. But they also have some 30B per gram stuff also offered at 19B per gram when ordering 100 grams. See below. Link to their LINE account is on their website. 

https://happyfarm24.com/

IMG_4551.thumb.jpeg.0658c3e1e6a55d63d3f14f9e0466d550.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1